Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Jeremy should have been elected last time. Our concentration on sending Trader packing allowed the irrelevancy of Nancy and Jimmy to slip in the back door. Never again.

The days of special interest spending by the five in the middle will finally come to an end.

The future of St. Marys will be incresed employment opportunities for its citizens, a safe environment with our Police and Fire departments, and an emphasis placed on paying off the five in the middles legacy of debt.

Tourist are welcome but were done paying for it.
Telling it like it is

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Anon wrote:
Jeremy lives in the shadows of his brothers Jeremy has been a failure in life. Can't get elected and can't get appointed. Not too mention he is too scared too even defend himself. Be a man Jeremy instead of a gutless coward. Are you really that afraid?
I'm curious,what are you claiming he is afraid of?
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Real Simple wrote:
Jeremy should have been elected last time. Our concentration on sending Trader packing allowed the irrelevancy of Nancy and Jimmy to slip in the back door. Never again.
The days of special interest spending by the five in the middle will finally come to an end.
The future of St. Marys will be incresed employment opportunities for its citizens, a safe environment with our Police and Fire departments, and an emphasis placed on paying off the five in the middles legacy of debt.
Tourist are welcome but were done paying for it.
I started off by supporting Jeremy in his try for a council seat. By the time voting day arrived, I was so put off by his lack of judgement, his wild eyed ideas, and his insulting inability to work with people who did not agree with him that I voted for Gant. Jeremy simply has nothing that qualifies him to be elected or appointed to any public office.
Gants new buddy

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I started off by supporting Jeremy in his try for a council seat. By the time voting day arrived, I was so put off by his lack of judgement, his wild eyed ideas, and his insulting inability to work with people who did not agree with him that I voted for Gant. Jeremy simply has nothing that qualifies him to be elected or appointed to any public office.
So you voted for Traiters clone. How's that working out?
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Gants new buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you voted for Traiters clone. How's that working out?
A hell of a lot better than it would have had Jeremy been elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 17 min jeb stuart 49,925
Which pest control? 5 hr Church Lady 12
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 5 hr Church Lady 36
Seeking a mechanic 8 hr NomadHeart 12
Today Mon Jay Moreno 6
kingsland adventure park Sun screw Julian 74
Residential car lots Sun Milly 97
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••