Truth is

Kissimmee, FL

#21 Apr 23, 2013
It's great that the council would not sign the "get out of jail free card" for the authority. Can't wait until Gordon reports on what has actually been spent from the account and on what.

Tribune & Georgia are way behind the curve on this. Where do they sell the Brunswick News paper in Camden? I heard they have a write up today in this by Gordon.
Accounting oneOone

United States

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Any investigative audit worth doing will disclose where the money was spent. All receipts and checks are a part of public record and must be retained. We will be able to see who ordered lobster and steak and who had how many mixed drinks on us. What type of entertainment was paid for ect. Lets all hope no lap dances were involved.

Even if the records have been distroyed a good accountant will be able to follow the money from bank records ect.

If public records have been distroyed to cover up illegal activity, well now, that is a different matter altogether. Distroying evidence and public records to cover up illegal activity is serious. If someone is found guilty of distroying records to cover a crime; they are in deep doo doo.

It may be time for individual council members and individual hospital authority to lawyer up.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#23 Apr 23, 2013
AHHH!!! The best part of all this is yet to come!! Boy, I cant wait!!!
Follow The Money

United States

#24 Apr 23, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
AHHH!!! The best part of all this is yet to come!! Boy, I cant wait!!!
Like shooting ducks in a tub. Pride comes before a fall.

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#25 Apr 23, 2013
As much as you would like it to happen in time for the city election, no one on city council currently has any culpability in this whatsoever.

If the axe falls it will fall upon the necks of Turtlehead, The Franks, et al, on the Hospital Authority.

St. Marys, GA

#26 Apr 23, 2013
Don't be surprised if the audit finds some leakage going to the organization of the local Queen of the Green Eco-weenies. Check out Peace Park funding.
Laughing

United States

#27 Apr 23, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Don't be surprised if the audit finds some leakage going to the organization of the local Queen of the Green Eco-weenies. Check out Peace Park funding.
Oh, give it up, Jay. Your obsession is just pathetic.
anon

United States

#28 Apr 23, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
As much as you would like it to happen in time for the city election, no one on city council currently has any culpability in this whatsoever.
If the axe falls it will fall upon the necks of Turtlehead, The Franks, et al, on the Hospital Authority.
Are you saying the council didn't even know what was going on?
Come on Moreno, even you are more intelligent than that. The council are in this up to their necks. Same old dodge, I didn't have any idea. All they do is ideate, who could they not know.
Spider of Justification

United States

#29 Apr 23, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
The Web these self proclaimed local Big Shots weave shouldn't surprise anyone.
anon

United States

#30 Apr 23, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Moreno, even you are more intelligent than that. The council are in this up to their necks. Same old dodge, I didn't have any idea. All they do is ideate, who could they not know.
I have to agree with Jay. This is not going to fall on the heads of the city council. Jeremy will have to find some other is on which to run.
Really

Tampa, FL

#31 Apr 23, 2013
We know the chamber of commerce received some SO wonder if Camden Partnership got their cut.

Stein and crew will be shown to have spent money on many venues that produce votes. It's shameful how they've used the seniors as a cover. I hear the other attorney who serves on the board is very nervous. Stein promised the resolution would cover their transgressions. But the city council would not cooperate. He knew this tactic would work because he did it to free Martin and Shirley.

St. Marys, GA

#32 Apr 24, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, give it up, Jay. Your obsession is just pathetic.
Obviously, you are totally oblivious to the relationship between Turtlehead and the Queen of Green.
Petition

Saint Marys, GA

#33 Apr 24, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one on Council who knew of this consent order is the Mayor. He was on Council at the time.
BUT ( and that is a big one), the Council is responsible for following up on their appointees. So, their reappointment judgements may come home to roost when this starts to escalate.

This is where the City Attorney will earn his money. Let's see if his advice is worth paying for! My guess is if he is as good as his paycheck is the City Attorney will tell them not to consent or sign a damn thing with the Hospital Authority.

St. Marys, GA

#34 Apr 24, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not. You are either an ignorant fool or a liar.

Research Georgia law on authorities.

Research the history of the city's repeated failed efforts to wrest control of the money from Tutlehead and The Franks.

“Ol' Yeller”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#35 Apr 24, 2013
Jason better find something else to occupy his free time. It will surely not be spent in Atlanta after the next election. His former supporters are leaving him like fleas off a dead rabbit.

My wife is already working to oust him and she sent him money when he ran the first time. Everyone at the senior center is pissed and so are their kids.

Good move, Jason.
anon

United States

#36 Apr 24, 2013
greenwillow wrote:
Jason better find something else to occupy his free time. It will surely not be spent in Atlanta after the next election. His former supporters are leaving him like fleas off a dead rabbit.
My wife is already working to oust him and she sent him money when he ran the first time. Everyone at the senior center is pissed and so are their kids.
Good move, Jason.
You are full of it as a xmus turkey greenweiner. You old has beens at the senior center sucking at the public teat are exposed. Better get off your arse; go to Walmart and see if they will hire as a greeter.

The 99.99 per cent of St Marys who are supported you free loaders are pissed and are not going to take it anymore.
Violated

Saint Marys, GA

#37 Apr 24, 2013
They have violated city ethics, Sunshine laws, and not to mention the Georgia Hospital Authorities act...it is all gonna come down.

Look for an ethics violation at a City Hall near you!

File all the open records requests you can before it is sequestered by a court order, after that, you will not be able to get them!!
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#38 Apr 25, 2013
You know..I thought Stein was smarter than what he is now showing himself to be. This old man requested an open record request from Rep.Spencer and failed to check the law books. Spencer is exempt from such a request. Back to square one there JIMMY!!!
Bored

United States

#39 Apr 25, 2013
Get a life beyond your brother, Jeremy.
Anon

Herndon, PA

#40 Apr 25, 2013
Jeremy lives in the shadows of his brothers Jeremy has been a failure in life. Can't get elected and can't get appointed. Not too mention he is too scared too even defend himself. Be a man Jeremy instead of a gutless coward. Are you really that afraid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys Event Planner...NOT 20 min Moreno Jay 107
The coming landslide: Trump will crush Clinton 27 min Moreno Jay 8
Donald J. Trump Statement Regarding British Ref... 7 hr LonePalm 1
This Weeks County Clown - Commissioner Keen 9 hr Voter 11
JDA, Chamber, DDA, Shela McNeil (Jun '15) 13 hr SpacePortMyArse 4
Navy to take over St. Marys Airport 13 hr AV8R 33
Donald J. Trump on the Stakes of the Election 14 hr Landslide 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages