Camden County Schools Teacher's Felony Record

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 98 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 11, 2010
 
From http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery ...

ENGLISH, WADE ALLEN GDC ID: 0000629262
Sorry, this offender's photo is not available

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
YOB: 1965
RACE: WHITE
GENDER: MALE
HEIGHT: 5'08''
WEIGHT: 180
EYE COLOR: BLUE
HAIR COLOR: BLN&STR

SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS

INCARCERATION DETAILS
MAJOR OFFENSE: THEFT BY TAKING
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION: GA STATE PRISON
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE: 02/21/2006 Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH: 01/1992 Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE: 01/02/1992
CURRENT STATUS: INACTIVE

KNOWN ALIASES

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES
CASE NO: 275128
OFFENSE: THEFT BY TAKING
CONVICTION COUNTY: CAMDEN COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 01/29/1989
SENTENCE LENGTH: 5 YEARS, 0 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

CASE NO: 275128
OFFENSE: THEFT BY TAKING
CONVICTION COUNTY: CAMDEN COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 10/18/1988
SENTENCE LENGTH: 10 YEARS, 0 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

CASE NO: 275128
OFFENSE: THEFT OF LOST PROPERTY
CONVICTION COUNTY: CAMDEN COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 01/01/1988
SENTENCE LENGTH: 5 YEARS, 0 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES
STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY
INCARCERATION BEGIN INCARCERATION END
03/27/1991 01/02/1992

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 11, 2010
 
Teacher Cert that the BOE went to bat for, now online at www.schoolpolice.blogspot.com
Phil Mygroin

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This man made a mistake in life. He paid the price and went to prison. He had his record exponged through our legal system and is afforded the oppertunity to move forward with his life in a positive manner. He could have chosen to ride the system and draw a welfare check and burglarize peoples homes for a living but he did not, he chose to be positive and move forward from his mistakes. Money and a good paid lawyer can fix the screw ups you make in life. See ask Wade and his wife they will tell you. Rick get off his ass and stop the harrassment. Jealousy will get you nowhere.
Marion

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 11, 2010
 
Are you obsessed with this person or is someone pulling your string?
lil carl

Inola, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 11, 2010
 
Marion wrote:
Are you obsessed with this person or is someone pulling your string?
It looks like all the above

Since: May 07

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil Mygroin wrote:
This man made a mistake in life. He paid the price and went to prison. He had his record exponged through our legal system and is afforded the oppertunity to move forward with his life in a positive manner. He could have chosen to ride the system and draw a welfare check and burglarize peoples homes for a living but he did not, he chose to be positive and move forward from his mistakes. Money and a good paid lawyer can fix the screw ups you make in life. See ask Wade and his wife they will tell you. Rick get off his ass and stop the harrassment. Jealousy will get you nowhere.
No No No

money and a good laywer did not get him off.

Being the son of Bill Smith's right hand man got him off.
The Ga. professional starndards commission denied his application, so the BOE requested a special license.

Now how many other felons got this treatment. If there are many no problem!!!

But if not they can be sued under the equal oppertunity laws.

So felons apply at Camden County, you will be sure to get a job.

Ace

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

I do not think there is any law, in any state that can get a prosecuted criminal conviction expunged. If there is please show the link to the law so we can read it for ourselves.

Thank You
who gives a sheet

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Rick
You really must have some hard on for this guy. Why dont go get a job, support your family, and leave people the h e l l alone. You are one more piece of sheet.
Beating a dead horse

North Anson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ricky boy, it is pretty clear, that nobody here cares about the Wade's past. Maybe if your kids stop getting their butt's kicked getting off the school bus, you will move on to something else. What are you going to write about once your snotty nosed kids get out of High School, or drop out most likely?
Phil Mygroin

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 11, 2010
 
Ace wrote:
I do not think there is any law, in any state that can get a prosecuted criminal conviction expunged. If there is please show the link to the law so we can read it for ourselves.
Thank You
Just Google it, there is a way to expundge your record. Look at former CCSO Interdiction Deputy Sheriff Fred Sutton, he had one for sale of marijuana. It was expunged and he became a cop in Kingsland and later a Deputy for BTW. He is now an instructor at F.L.E.T.C. Good for him right Rick.
ANON

Lyons, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 12, 2010
 
Phil Mygroin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Google it, there is a way to expundge your record. Look at former CCSO Interdiction Deputy Sheriff Fred Sutton, he had one for sale of marijuana. It was expunged and he became a cop in Kingsland and later a Deputy for BTW. He is now an instructor at F.L.E.T.C. Good for him right Rick.
Fred is not the only one, but it is all in WHO U KNOW!
Ace

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I did google and no, there is no way that a convicted felon can get an expungment.

At least that is my findings.

NOt to say that their conviction cannot and should not be forgiven; just that a criminal record of such cannot be expunged.
Duh

Yulee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 12, 2010
 
Ace wrote:
I do not think there is any law, in any state that can get a prosecuted criminal conviction expunged. If there is please show the link to the law so we can read it for ourselves.
Thank You
The only one I know of is called the Witness Protection Program and I've only seen it in the movies.

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil Mygroin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Google it, there is a way to expundge your record. Look at former CCSO Interdiction Deputy Sheriff Fred Sutton, he had one for sale of marijuana. It was expunged and he became a cop in Kingsland and later a Deputy for BTW. He is now an instructor at F.L.E.T.C. Good for him right Rick.
It's funny you say that, because Fred is not on the Dept Corrections website, but the Englishs' are.

So that would mean the Englishs' didn't get SHIT expunged.
anon

Lyons, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 12, 2010
 
check out Rob Master??? whatever his name is. His has been cleared also.

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 12, 2010
 
anon wrote:
check out Rob Master??? whatever his name is. His has been cleared also.
Are you talking about the time he was on trial for planting drugs in that womans car.

If so he was cleared by a court, not the governor,as there was no evidence. That means there was never ever any record. This is what the bad Bill Smith era did.
anon

Lyons, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 12, 2010
 
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the time he was on trial for planting drugs in that womans car.
If so he was cleared by a court, not the governor,as there was no evidence. That means there was never ever any record. This is what the bad Bill Smith era did.
Oh No, there was more than once from what I heard years ago.
Charles

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick I heard today that 3 years ago your wife told a group of teachers that she had a teaching degree but didn't want to teach because she wanted to be a stay at home mom. I told them if she said it then it's most likely true because you and yours do not lie.

So, while you are putting teaching certificates on your blog go ahead and put hers to prove these people wrong..better yet put her college diploma. Thanks in advance
Anon

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 12, 2010
 
Wade English is'nt the only felon. Why is he being singled out? The boe, cities and county ask this question on applications, but they all employee people who are felons. This clause only applies to friends and family members. The T&G will pick up on this story once Ricks letter is printed. As it should.
sick and tired

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 12, 2010
 
I'll also bet that the DOC websitestates that the infomation can not be reprinted without the permission of the DOC. Plagerism Rick...plagerism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking a mechanic 2 hr Screw Julian 9
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr rename 49,838
Which pest control? 11 hr Mike 11
Today 12 hr Jay Moreno 6
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 17 hr Bob 35
kingsland adventure park Sun screw Julian 74
Residential car lots Sun Milly 97
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••