Who are the real savages

Who are the real savages

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Eye 4 an Eye

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 22, 2013
It is open season on Black males! That is part of the hidden protocol. educate, defend & unite! Enough is enough! This will break every persons heart who has raised children! I dare you to watch!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/17/video-s...

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Don't care to watch.

The country NEEDS an open season on Black savage thugs, 365 days a year, with no bag limit. And decent Blacks should be bagging a large share of the cull.

St. Marys, GA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Black savages steal truck for Trayvon.

Letter in todays SMN:

We are a water and sewer contractor that works primarily for municipalities, one being the City of Savannah.

We are nearing completion of a storm drainage improvement project near Bolton and Live Oak streets. We’ve experienced the theft and vandalism one might expect from working in this area. It rose (or fell as the case may be) to a new level on Wednesday when one of our company trucks was stolen. It was loaded with tools and the superintendent’s cell phone.

Attempting to minimize the damage, we sent a text message to the phone, making what we considered a generous offering of cash and clemency for the safe return of the truck and its contents.

The response we received:“Trayvon Martin.”

Keeping my personal sentiments aside, it is evident that Trayvon Martin is now being used as an excuse or justification to commit crime and incite violence. I’m sure Martin Luther King Jr. would be proud.

MATT BROOM

President

Southern Champion Construction, Inc.

St. Marys, GA

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Listen and learn, you Commie-Lib fools!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2562291524001/pres...
Telling it like it is

Oxford, GA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Someone needs to bag and tag your fat ass!

St. Marys, GA

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Why don't you give it a try, coward?
Jolly Roger

Kingsland, GA

#7 Jul 25, 2013
it's because there are laws against it roller boy, not because of anything in your control. You would have been dealt with long ago, otherwise.
Big Black

Kingsland, GA

#8 Jul 26, 2013
No Doubt!!!!!

St. Marys, GA

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Jolly Roger wrote:
it's because there are laws against it roller boy, not because of anything in your control. You would have been dealt with long ago, otherwise.
I see.

And here I was thinking you were nothing but a bloviating, cowardly, A-hole. If only it were not against he law you would have killed me long ago.

I see.
Jolly Roger

Kingsland, GA

#10 Jul 27, 2013
well, probably not me, because I wouldn't waste my time, but someone would have.

St. Marys, GA

#11 Jul 27, 2013
Anyone own a .45 ACP semi-automatic carbine?

What brand / model?

Mag capacity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Jorge 5 hr Caped Crusader 7
clownboy kneed repeatedly by real patriots 9 hr Anon 3
NFL rightfully call Clownboy to the carpet 12 hr Really 10
Fake news at it's best 12 hr NFL Guy 2
No, I've not moved to Woodbine 15 hr Bob 8
Here is your Republican healthcare plan 15 hr Jorge 24
Take a Knee 19 hr NFL Guy 7

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance