Sheriff Gregory and Bill Smith??
watching

Sumter, SC

#21 May 8, 2012
Quiet Typo wrote:
<quoted text> The whole republican bunch. There seems to be a friendship of sorts.
or ......if you get arrested by Tommy go to a lawyer that suppors his him !
watching

Sumter, SC

#22 May 8, 2012
#him
watching

Sumter, SC

#23 May 8, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>How is it you call me a Bottom Feeder for putting out truthful information to the rest of the public? Is there something on here that you don't want everyone knowing about?
you called eveybody on here a bottom feeder so that makes you one dipit
watching

Sumter, SC

#24 May 8, 2012
watching wrote:
<quoted text> or ......if you get arrested by Tommy go to a lawyer that suppors his him !
or if Clary gets you a big settlement support Tommy !
Anonymous

United States

#25 May 8, 2012
Tamara wrote:
I came down here from VA after retiring from the Navy...so my opinion hasn't been tainted by being 'related' to any of the candidates or life long friendships with anyone. I read the papers, listened, and formed my own thoughts. I will be voting for Tommy Gregory because of his integrity, his faith and because he is one of the most fiscally minded people I've ever met. We need someone who knows how to spend wisely and who doesn't abuse our tax dollars. I've seen the new equipment, the new cars (bought used from Fernandina saving a bundle), how he's cut expenses with the jail, got rid of deadbeats that sat at their desks getting exorbatent salaries; Sheriff Tommy Gregory has done an outstanding job. The District Attorney said that this was the best sheriff's office they work with in the county to solve cases and get them prosecuted. If you are interested in seeing the what all the CCSO is responsible for and how they work, may I suggest attending the CCSO Citizen's Accademy.
Tamara you are exactly righ about the Sheriff, he is a good christian man with the best for Camden at heart! I'm glad you havent been swayed by the hatefulness of this site.
what

United States

#26 May 8, 2012
alwayscurious1011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara you are exactly righ about the Sheriff, he is a good christian man with the best for Camden at heart! I'm glad you havent been swayed by the hatefulness of this site.
I think I just threw up. A good Christian man my aching ass. The only, and I mean only thing he holds close to his heart is himself. He is an expert at that "hatefulness" you speak of.
justme

Kingsland, GA

#27 May 10, 2012
alwayscurious1011 wrote:
If the residents of Camden County wanted Bill Smith in Office wouldn't he still be there? Just Asking
EXACTLY !!!!!
justme

Kingsland, GA

#28 May 10, 2012
LONGER TIME RESIDENT wrote:
Vote Bill Smith!
Tommy is the bottom feeder, he is as low as they come.
I guess that is just a matter of opinion.....Gregory 100%
Tamara

Orange Park, FL

#29 May 10, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text> I think I just threw up. A good Christian man my aching ass. The only, and I mean only thing he holds close to his heart is himself. He is an expert at that "hatefulness" you speak of.
The only experts on 'hatefulness' I've seen have been those on this site that continually spout negative information on anyone. Really...instead of trying to tear down the individual candidate, could you say something constructive? If you are supporting Bill, tell me why...what has he done or explain his past actions when he was sheriff before. I'm supporting Tommy; I explained why. You aren't going to sway my vote with negativity and mud slinging.

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#30 May 10, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>well Tommy crapped on everyone who helped him get elected, now they are going to show him what karma means.
Really and what did you do to help Tommy get elected?

I know alot people that helped Tommy, and he hasn't crap on them!!!!

Just because you screwed up and thought you could do whatever you wanted to do, cause that is the way Smith had it, doesn't mean you can under Tommy!!!!

Tommy had had to fire a few so called "FRIENDS" for this very reason.

And if they were his "friends" they wouldn't have put him in that situation.
ricken chit rogers

United States

#31 May 10, 2012
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>
The only experts on 'hatefulness' I've seen have been those on this site that continually spout negative information on anyone. Really...instead of trying to tear down the individual candidate, could you say something constructive? If you are supporting Bill, tell me why...what has he done or explain his past actions when he was sheriff before. I'm supporting Tommy; I explained why. You aren't going to sway my vote with negativity and mud slinging.
You can't make a chicken salad ou of chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!
Tamara

Orange Park, FL

#32 May 10, 2012
ricken chit rogers wrote:
<quoted text>You can't make a chicken salad ou of chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!
Once again...Hateful. The words you use reflect on you and indicate a sad, belittling bully of a man. Do you have absolutely nothing good to say, even about your own candidate? Is your heart so black that there is no redemption there. I don't know you, but all I picture from your comments is an old, withered, soured man abandoned by family and friends who is striking out at imaginary enemies. The kind that dies alone in the nursing home. I feel sorry for you.

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#33 May 10, 2012
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>
The only experts on 'hatefulness' I've seen have been those on this site that continually spout negative information on anyone. Really...instead of trying to tear down the individual candidate, could you say something constructive? If you are supporting Bill, tell me why...what has he done or explain his past actions when he was sheriff before. I'm supporting Tommy; I explained why. You aren't going to sway my vote with negativity and mud slinging.
Tamara did you see Bill Smith at his campaign kickoff announcement?

He doesn't want to run on his 25 year record, instead he wants to run on Gregory'S 4 year record. Which Gregory's 4 year record looks way better THAN SMITH 25 YEARS.

And Hey Bill, your door may have benn always open, but you were never there. Everytime I would call I was told you were out of town!!! Like in SC.
ricken chit rogers

United States

#35 May 10, 2012
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...Hateful. The words you use reflect on you and indicate a sad, belittling bully of a man. Do you have absolutely nothing good to say, even about your own candidate? Is your heart so black that there is no redemption there. I don't know you, but all I picture from your comments is an old, withered, soured man abandoned by family and friends who is striking out at imaginary enemies. The kind that dies alone in the nursing home. I feel sorry for you.
Don't feel sorry for me, watch your own actions,you sound like you've been drinking the Gregory,Rogers and Moreno koolaid, that kinda explans why the Navy sent you packing after 21 years, get a Job and work for a living see what the real world is.
Tamara

Orange Park, FL

#36 May 10, 2012
ricken chit rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Don't feel sorry for me, watch your own actions,you sound like you've been drinking the Gregory,Rogers and Moreno koolaid, that kinda explans why the Navy sent you packing after 21 years, get a Job and work for a living see what the real world is.
I've got brains enough not to 'hop on a bandwagon just to listen to them play'. But thank you for the concern. The Navy didn't send me packing; you must have missed my saying I retired and moved down here after 20+ years. I didn't retire for long though, too boring. I work for the Navy down in Mayport. Love the Navy; Love my job; Love the people I work with. I've been on my own for over 30 years, put myself through college and was working as a Chemist when I joined the Navy. I put myself through my Masters degree while working full time for the Navy and as a single mother. Please, I think I have a firm grasp on what the real world is and how to work hard. I'm putting a kid through college, I own my own home and vehicles, pay off my creditcard each month and send money to my parents. I've got the working thang covered. Perhaps if you were working regularly, you wouldn't be so disheartened.

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#37 May 10, 2012
ricken chit rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Don't feel sorry for me, watch your own actions,you sound like you've been drinking the Gregory,Rogers and Moreno koolaid, that kinda explans why the Navy sent you packing after 21 years, get a Job and work for a living see what the real world is.
You are a real dick you know that, you just assume you know Tamara military record, just like you assume to know mine. You don't know crap!!!!!

But we know you support sexual predators, and want a sheriff who pays inmates while in jail.

Hey does your meth maker still care for Smith's son? You know the one Bill went to pick up after being released form state prison in a county car!
concerned

United States

#38 May 10, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real dick you know that, you just assume you know Tamara military record, just like you assume to know mine. You don't know crap!!!!!
But we know you support sexual predators, and want a sheriff who pays inmates while in jail.
Hey does your meth maker still care for Smith's son? You know the one Bill went to pick up after being released form state prison in a county car!
Rick you are even more stupid then we all thought you were! Really meth maker in county car? So you have proof right? Video? Pictures? What? NOTHING! That's what you have! Nothing like this stupid stuff you are talking ever happened! Like i said before, I'm not for bill, however I damn sure won't vote for tommy again! And no I wasn't fired by him, no I don't have friends that were fired, nor family, I just voted for him and well he hasn't done nothing he said he was going too! But keep on bashing these people on here and well one day you are going to slip up and someone is going to get you!
ricken chit rogers

United States

#39 May 10, 2012
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got brains enough not to 'hop on a bandwagon just to listen to them play'. But thank you for the concern. The Navy didn't send me packing; you must have missed my saying I retired and moved down here after 20+ years. I didn't retire for long though, too boring. I work for the Navy down in Mayport. Love the Navy; Love my job; Love the people I work with. I've been on my own for over 30 years, put myself through college and was working as a Chemist when I joined the Navy. I put myself through my Masters degree while working full time for the Navy and as a single mother. Please, I think I have a firm grasp on what the real world is and how to work hard. I'm putting a kid through college, I own my own home and vehicles, pay off my creditcard each month and send money to my parents. I've got the working thang covered. Perhaps if you were working regularly, you wouldn't be so disheartened.
I', glad you got brains to jump on the Tommy Gregory short bus and just don't listen to them play, you dance to the tune, and someday you will pay the piper,I'm glad we have another chemist in this county, like we don't have enough allready, and more brains is just what we need, the ones we have now have their walls plaster with paper trying to impress us on how smart they are, but they couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel,but keep up the good work in Mayport OBAMA's moma needs you.So does Rick and BFT.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#40 May 10, 2012
Anon wrote:
Boy look whos makin money for Sheriff Gregory
AMTEL INC
913 DILWORTH STREET
ST MARYS, GA 31558
02/09/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $500.00
CHUCK BYERLY
PO BOX 1151
WOODBINE, GA 31569
DEPUTY
CAMDEN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 02/04/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $200.00
ED CLARY
PO BOX 5549
ST MARYS, GA 31558
LAWYER
SELF 02/18/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $150.00
BRYAN FEWOX
411 MORNING GLORY ROAD
ST MARYS, GA 31558
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
CAMDEN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 03/17/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $250.00
JOE GREGORY
7201 E 32ND STREET #198
YUMA, AZ 85365
RETIRED
NA 02/03/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $1,000.00
MUON HA
123 INDUSTRIAL PARK
ST MARYS, GA 31558
IMPORTS
SELF 01/25/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $1,000.
GLENN IVEY
2109 SHADOWLAWN DR
ST MARYS, GA 31558
CONTRACTOR
SELF 03/01/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $500.00
HOWARD MARTIN
1484 HORSESHOE COVE RD
WAVERLY, GA 31565
RETIRED
NA 02/04/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $250.00
JAMES & SELETA STACY
408 READY ST
ST MARYS, GA 31558
RETIRED
NA 02/04/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $150.00
DANE & STEFANIE STUDSTILL
255 ARNOLD ST
KINGSLAND, GA 31548
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/TEACHER
CAMDEN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE/BOARD OF EDUCATION 02/04/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $80.00
CHRIS & JUDY THURNER
202 W BRYANT ST
ST MARYS, GA 31558
RETIRED
NA 02/04/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $300.00
BILL VARNADOE
PO BOX 582
KINGSLAND, GA 31548
RETIRED
NA 01/25/2012
Monetary
Primary
2012 $0.00 $200.00
CHUCK BYERLY
PO BOX 1151
WOODBINE, GA 31569
DEPUTY
CAMDEN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 03/17/2012
In-Kind
Primary
2012 CHIPS FOR 3/17 EVENT $12.00 $0.00
DANE & STEFANIE STUDSTILL
255 ARNOLD ST
KINGSLAND, GA 31548
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/TEACHER
CAMDEN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE/BOARD OF EDUCATION 02/04/2012
In-Kind
Primary
2012 20 LB SAUSAGE FOR 2/4 EVENT $35.00 $0.00
DANE & STEFANIE STUDSTILL
255 ARNOLD ST
KINGSLAND, GA 31548
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/TEACHER
CAMDEN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE/BOARD OF EDUCATION 03/17/2012
In-Kind
Primary
2012 CONDIMENTS FOR 3/17 EVENT $7.00 $0.00
JASON MERROW
1010 E KING AVE #B
KINGSLAND, GA 31548
PAWN SHOP
SELF 02/03/2012
In-Kind
Primary
2012 60 LBS SHRIMP FOR 2/4 EVENT $240.00 $0.00
JIMMY STARLINE
1859 MUSH BLUFF ROAD
ST MARYS, GA 31558
RETAIL
SELF 03/17/2012
In-Kind
Primary
2012 HELIUM $225.00 $0.00
BRYAN FEWOX
411 MORNING GLORY ROAD
ST MARYS, GA 31558
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
CAMDEN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 01/31/2012
In-Kind
Primary
2012 WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT & MAINTENANCE $2,000.00 $0.00
Remind me not to give him anything until after the election else I will be listed as a supporter.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#41 May 10, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real dick you know that, you just assume you know Tamara military record, just like you assume to know mine. You don't know crap!!!!!
But we know you support sexual predators, and want a sheriff who pays inmates while in jail.
Hey does your meth maker still care for Smith's son? You know the one Bill went to pick up after being released form state prison in a county car!
And the current sheriff uses you as his mouth piece. How many times have you been to jail rickie? How many times has julie been to jail? Get choices of friends OTT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another day & another advisor quits clownboy 1 hr Wait 8
Clownboy's really bad four weeks (2:49) 5 hr Question 2
K Mart in Kingsland will close (Jan '17) 6 hr Dummyrat 31
"I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It." 6 hr Dummyrat 6
Rethuglicans have no politically plausible agenda 15 hr Ospreyite 1
Two Hate Groups 16 hr roberta1 2
Bannonza gonner 20 hr fivestar family 4

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages