Many thanks to Jill and Emily for gre...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#81 Jun 8, 2012
If its not to much to ask wrote:
would all of you Thuggies kindly meet up at the Ponderosa the day after Smith's final humiliating defeat?
After one last sermon from Rev. Bill, would you all please enter the hog pens and drink some of that special Jonestown Koolaid?
Camden would be such a better place to live.
Thank y'all in advance.
Here is another Moron posting. And Moron I want you to know that we will gladly take our party to the Ponderosa rather than eat from Aunt B's buffet line where you have been observed taking a serving spoon from the spagetti sauce, tasting the sauce, and then returning the spoon to the sauce. I have not eaten there since you did this. I know you said you were smelling the sauce, but your buggers could still enter the sauce. I would eat with my dog before sharing food with you. You are truly a class act. You are a fool with a big ego.
Old Yeller

Herndon, PA

#82 Jun 9, 2012
Why is the Tribune now running a Straw Poll on their Website for the upcoming Sheriff? To see who would vote for Gregory? I think not it is so they can gain access to the IP Addresses of those who do fall victim and vote in the poll. Then the Editor Jill Helton and dear friend can give them to Gregory so he can bombard the Smith supporters with Gregory rhetoric before the election via emails and snailmail. I ask you to boycott this Poll and do not support the political ploys of the Tribune & Gregory newspaper yes the T & G stands for the Tribune and Gregory Newspaper because it seems that they are what makes up the team of T&G.
I wonder

Kingsland, GA

#83 Jun 9, 2012
Old Yeller wrote:
Why is the Tribune now running a Straw Poll on their Website for the upcoming Sheriff? To see who would vote for Gregory? I think not it is so they can gain access to the IP Addresses of those who do fall victim and vote in the poll. Then the Editor Jill Helton and dear friend can give them to Gregory so he can bombard the Smith supporters with Gregory rhetoric before the election via emails and snailmail. I ask you to boycott this Poll and do not support the political ploys of the Tribune & Gregory newspaper yes the T & G stands for the Tribune and Gregory Newspaper because it seems that they are what makes up the team of T&G.
how much overlap there is between Thuggies and Tea Party whackos?
the ferret

Calhoun City, MS

#84 Jun 9, 2012
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
how much overlap there is between Thuggies and Tea Party whackos?
Ask Jay and Rick, they were big teaparty wacko's that sung the praises of Jason Spencer when he got elected.
A total lie

Kingsland, GA

#85 Jun 9, 2012
the ferret wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Jay and Rick, they were big teaparty wacko's that sung the praises of Jason Spencer when he got elected.
of course. Moreno voted against Hill, ergo, voting for Spencer was unavoidable. Hill was defeated, Spencer's damage was minimal,
and we are about to get a real representative. All-in-all, a good outcome.
the ferret

Calhoun City, MS

#86 Jun 9, 2012
A total lie wrote:
<quoted text>
of course. Moreno voted against Hill, ergo, voting for Spencer was unavoidable. Hill was defeated, Spencer's damage was minimal,
So I was right,admit it Jay just one time.
Listen up weasel

Kingsland, GA

#87 Jun 9, 2012
Moreno is not now nor has he ever been associated in any way whatsoever with the Camden County Tea Party whackos.
the ferret

Calhoun City, MS

#88 Jun 9, 2012
Listen up weasel wrote:
Moreno is not now nor has he ever been associated in any way whatsoever with the Camden County Tea Party whackos.
you've been associated with dingbat Rogers, and you voted for Spencer, so there, you have been associated with the wackos, and you still are a racist thuggie,KKK man
Wheeler

Kingsland, GA

#89 Jun 9, 2012
A total lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoidable? You could have stayed home.
Poor fool

Kingsland, GA

#90 Jun 9, 2012
You meant "unavoidable."
Wheeler

Kingsland, GA

#91 Jun 9, 2012
Do we need to dissect words? I said what I meant. It was avoidable, you could have stayed home. Ergo it was not, unavoidable.
Wheeler

Kingsland, GA

#92 Jun 9, 2012
What probably was unavoidable was your suck up to the the T&G.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Election Shakeups! 9 min Carl 34
Jay Moreno 17 min Josh 5
Moreno's spray painted signs are a blight on th... 36 min Josh 7
Fox Ann Coulter mocks Trump 42 min Walts uncle 14
[email protected] to send donatuions 1 hr Jorge 14
Linda Williams and Muslim Extremists 1 hr Sure 21
Shame on the thread poster(s) re: Linda Williams. 1 hr Emma 39

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance