Many thanks to Jill and Emily for gre...
Sue

Kingsland, GA

#21 Jun 2, 2012
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you list the Gregory screw-ups here for all of us to see? Don't forget to provide proof!
Kind of tough if they are covered up such as non disclosure agreements.
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#22 Jun 2, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of tough if they are covered up such as non disclosure agreements.
yes,but he's so fat,some of it will roll out from under the rubbish, ye heard??
for that scumbag

Calhoun City, MS

#23 Jun 2, 2012
Jill and her polecat politics.Have you checked out the musk glands on that shecat? Man if she bends over and start shaking them jelly sac's I'm heading for the swamp!
Pathetic BS supporters

Herndon, PA

#24 Jun 2, 2012
You BS supporters are mad because she wrote some things that are less than favorable about Camden's favorite thug. You lack the ability to dispute what was written in the article, so you result to name calling and personal attacks against the author. But it is an accurate population sample of BS supporters. No class. Here is a challenge for all you BS lovers, instead of personally attacking people try and name some real positives about your candidate. I know that won't happen though......ye heard huh huh huh
for that scumbag

Calhoun City, MS

#25 Jun 2, 2012
Pathetic BS supporters wrote:
You BS supporters are mad because she wrote some things that are less than favorable about Camden's favorite thug. You lack the ability to dispute what was written in the article, so you result to name calling and personal attacks against the author. But it is an accurate population sample of BS supporters. No class. Here is a challenge for all you BS lovers, instead of personally attacking people try and name some real positives about your candidate. I know that won't happen though......ye heard huh huh huh
Well the big problwm as I see it,the Chumley Gregory supporters attack more than Bill's people do. The real sad thing is we the taxpayers lose when we vote in big fat selfcentered lazy turds like tommy, he's down the road in a few more months I hope he can get a resume that isn't a pack of lies and sooth sayers like his campain,because he won't last 5 min. in a real job.
Tax Payer

Saint Marys, GA

#26 Jun 2, 2012
Thank you Sheriff Gregory for doing your part on keeping my taxes from increasing. Yes, you have my vote.
Anon

United States

#27 Jun 2, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
Thank you Sheriff Gregory for doing your part on keeping my taxes from increasing. Yes, you have my vote.
your taxes will increase to pay the insurance premiums because of the amount of lawsuits the county is going to settle. Another one just surfaced and that one is going to be settled because once again he violated someones civil rights. Even post agrees. The mans got even more lawsuits coming that he does not even know about. You cant do this stuff without getting your pants sued off. He thought these people would just go away, well they did, straight to the lawyers office.
Just another part

Kingsland, GA

#28 Jun 2, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>your taxes will increase to pay the insurance premiums because of the amount of lawsuits the county is going to settle. Another one just surfaced and that one is going to be settled because once again he violated someones civil rights. Even post agrees. The mans got even more lawsuits coming that he does not even know about. You cant do this stuff without getting your pants sued off. He thought these people would just go away, well they did, straight to the lawyers office.
of the Bill Smith legacy. Even now, ridding the CCSO of Smith's sabateurs is costing us more money.

Don't stop, Tommy. There is obviously more scum that needs to be ferreted out and purged.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29 Jun 2, 2012
Just another part wrote:
<quoted text>
of the Bill Smith legacy. Even now, ridding the CCSO of Smith's sabateurs is costing us more money.
Don't stop, Tommy. There is obviously more scum that needs to be ferreted out and purged.
Go eat another chicken legs at Aunt B's julie. Better check your piss bag first so it won't leak.

Since: Mar 10

Flatbush

#30 Jun 2, 2012
Just another part wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire em all. Jay gave the ok. But, hope no one steps forward.
for that scumbag

Calhoun City, MS

#31 Jun 2, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
FUJ!! your freeloading ass don't pay any taxes
for that scumbag

Calhoun City, MS

#32 Jun 2, 2012
Just another part wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay needs his poop bag purged is overflowing
Redneck

United States

#33 Jun 2, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of tough if they are covered up such as non disclosure agreements.
HMMMMMMMMMMM. If they are all covered up how did you find out about them?
Jo Jo

United States

#34 Jun 2, 2012
Rick Rogers and his crew can keep slinging the mud and BS, but we will vote for whomever we want, and I really hope people open their eyes to all the BS, we are reading crap about Smith and Gregory, most of which is not true, so when I go to the polls, I will have my mind made but not from the BS that is printed on this forum. The mud slinging is not helping either one, Mr. Rogers comments do not help Mr. Gregory either. Just my opinion.
Jo Jo

United States

#35 Jun 3, 2012
and anything that is printed in the paper should be taken with a grain of salt, the media is only told so much, they never get the whole story.
JoJo is obviously

Kingsland, GA

#36 Jun 3, 2012
a Thuggie for Smith.

Sorry, JoJo. That was a totally transparent and ineffective attempt to divert attention from your boy's true record.
FUJery

Kingsland, GA

#37 Jun 3, 2012
Even the skewd mentality of Rollerboy knows that the newspaper only want us to know what they want us to hear. He will not admit that because he is Chumley's bro.
Jo Jo

United States

#38 Jun 3, 2012
JoJo is obviously wrote:
a Thuggie for Smith.
Sorry, JoJo. That was a totally transparent and ineffective attempt to divert attention from your boy's true record.
Again, you are wrong, not a thuggie for Smith or anyone for that matter, just tired of the lies about Smith and Gregory, I said both, Smith and Gregory, we (the public) are hearing lies about BOTH parties.
Not so JoJo

Kingsland, GA

#39 Jun 3, 2012
I can see where one who is new to the area could find all the crap Smith got away with hard to believe but it's all TRUE (as you likely l know.)

The lies are all coming from Smith's fellow scum supporters.
thuggies for BFT

Calhoun City, MS

#40 Jun 3, 2012
They are all lying scum sucking bottom feeders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breaking news: climate scare is over! 4 hr LonePalm 1
Commissioners to hear variance on Cumberland Is... 5 hr FairTaxes4All 19
North Dakota Pipeline must be diverted! 6 hr Smitty 19
City of St.M needs to get out of the real estat... 6 hr Smitty 17
Thinking about buying a My Pillow? 7 hr My Fist 10
Perry's LTE 7 hr Nan-zilla 2
What's happened to KBAY? 10 hr JTylee 18

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance