Many thanks to Jill and Emily for gre...

Many thanks to Jill and Emily for great T&G Smith expose'.

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Deja vu

Kingsland, GA

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Tribune and Georgian publisher Jill Helton and editor Emily Heglund have today, in their 6/1/2012 edition, performed a great public service by reminding those of us who were here and informing newly arrived voters why we decent, ehtical, honest, law abiding voters removed Bill Smith from office in 2008.

Great job, Ladies. Thank you!
Ooops

Kingsland, GA

#2 Jun 1, 2012
I would be remiss in not thanking Kim Upshaw and, in fact, the entire T&G staff for this great team effort.
Wow

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Ok Jay, break the vacuum. That lip lock you have on her ass might cause her head to implode.
One Side

Herndon, PA

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Great story in the paper (huh). The only problem is that they did not print any of the mishaps that have happened while Gregory is Sheriff. Also I wonder why the paper chose not to mention any of the good things that Smith did while serving as Sheriff for over 24 years in our county. This was a very biased news article but this is what you get when you piss off the Editor of the newspaper. See she has the ink and the paper and can print whatever she wishes. These things are so resolved and old issues because if they are so bad now then they had to be worse then when they actually happened. The only part is there was never anything done iligal by Smith and he was never arrested for any crime. So the BIG QUESTION is what did Smith do that was so wrong that he was never arrested for? I can't wait to vote!
No criminal charges YET

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, Smith is "innocent," just like John Edwards and O.J.
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#6 Jun 1, 2012
20 more lbs on her large butt,and 10 packs of cigarettes, is it the best she can do? ye heard??
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Deja vu wrote:
Tribune and Georgian publisher Jill Helton and editor Emily Heglund have today, in their 6/1/2012 edition, performed a great public service by reminding those of us who were here and informing newly arrived voters why we decent, ehtical, honest, law abiding voters removed Bill Smith from office in 2008.
Great job, Ladies. Thank you!
nothing new,Jay when are they gonna find some real sh!t that will stick on the outhouse walls, like your pic in all the urinals around at the local eattery's, ye heard??
Anon

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2012
Yes, employee morale is better. That is the biggest crock. Most deputies hate this place. Deputies are leaving every week. He has only a chosen few. The department needs help and most working there will still vote for Bill Smith. The paper should have gotten their interview I agree, but trust me employee morale is at an all time low.
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#9 Jun 1, 2012
I heard that writing cost tommy 2lbs of pulled pork at sonny's ye heard??
Glad to hear it

Kingsland, GA

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Anon wrote:
Yes, employee morale is better. That is the biggest crock. Most deputies hate this place. Deputies are leaving every week. He has only a chosen few. The department needs help and most working there will still vote for Bill Smith. The paper should have gotten their interview I agree, but trust me employee morale is at an all time low.
I sincerely hope that his first act in his new term is to fire all of you disloyal sons-of-back-stabbing-bithces who are not part of the "chosen few." Then he can re-build a truly sanitized, Smith-free force of professionals.
Wow

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2012
Most of the miserable deputies are HIS new hires. Didn't realize you had to be his lover to feel secure in your job.
Reporter

Herndon, PA

#12 Jun 1, 2012
Why didn't the paper report that a Lieutenant resigned this past week because of alligations that this Lieutenant and the Sheriff have been having an affair with the same woman. After Gregory threatened to have the Deputy polygraphed and fired the Lieutenant resigned. Guess the paper left that part of the article out. Good for Tommy!
What

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2012
Forced to resign for poaching TG's poontang? I thought they BOTH were married. How can you terminate anyone for what you are guilty of? Who's the bimbo?
Just call me BOB

Herndon, PA

#14 Jun 1, 2012
I think that the article was a direct result of Bill not agreeing to meet and give them an interview. So that answers the question of who BBJ will support during this election. But keep in mind that VOTERS win elections not newspapers.

And how bout all those signs that BFT has on the street corners when is the county gonna pick them up for being put on public property ???
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#15 Jun 1, 2012
Just call me BOB wrote:
I think that the article was a direct result of Bill not agreeing to meet and give them an interview. So that answers the question of who BBJ will support during this election. But keep in mind that VOTERS win elections not newspapers.
And how bout all those signs that BFT has on the street corners when is the county gonna pick them up for being put on public property ???
I want some of them signs,cause I got to sight in my 7mm at 900 yards, ye heard??

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#16 Jun 1, 2012
One Side wrote:
So the BIG QUESTION is what did Smith do that was so wrong that he was never arrested for? I can't wait to vote!
He paid drug dealers tens of thousands of dollars!!!!
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#17 Jun 1, 2012
Glad to hear it wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope that his first act in his new term is to fire all of you disloyal sons-of-back-stabbing-bithces who are not part of the "chosen few." Then he can re-build a truly sanitized, Smith-free force of professionals.
FUJ!! he ain't done nothing in the few years he had in office,but put it further into the mud!! ye heard??
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Jun 1, 2012
Ooops wrote:
I would be remiss in not thanking Kim Upshaw and, in fact, the entire T&G staff for this great team effort.
She another one big butt girl.

Since: Mar 10

Flatbush

#19 Jun 1, 2012
Just call me BOB wrote:
Skeered?
Redneck

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2012
One Side wrote:
Great story in the paper (huh). The only problem is that they did not print any of the mishaps that have happened while Gregory is Sheriff. Also I wonder why the paper chose not to mention any of the good things that Smith did while serving as Sheriff for over 24 years in our county. This was a very biased news article but this is what you get when you piss off the Editor of the newspaper. See she has the ink and the paper and can print whatever she wishes. These things are so resolved and old issues because if they are so bad now then they had to be worse then when they actually happened. The only part is there was never anything done iligal by Smith and he was never arrested for any crime. So the BIG QUESTION is what did Smith do that was so wrong that he was never arrested for? I can't wait to vote!
Why don't you list the Gregory screw-ups here for all of us to see? Don't forget to provide proof!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More good news for Dems & America 4 hr whoa 2
Survey Says 10 hr LonePalm 5
Local Swamp 22 hr Real Simple 4
Slow Motion Mass Shootings 23 hr Ground Control 28
18 school shootings in 2018 - it's only Feb 14 Mon Not Jay 16
Our so-called president is going to Florida Mon whoa 13
The unnamed sources were Russians Mon Brittney 3

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance