Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

I feel pity for the food critic.

I can't imagine life without love and family especially children and grand children. A spouse to grow old with and find comfort with as we go through the sands of time.

Intelligent people have nothing to prove to anyone about anything. Poor food critic only has food to talk about as that is something all humans do is eat.

I just scroll past the old coots insults and shake my head and go tsk, tsk...how pathetic.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Undergraduate - Semester Course work

CRN

Subject

Course

Section

Course Title

Campus

Final Grade

Attempted

Earned

GPA Hours

Quality Points

29065 PUBA 3040 01 Administrative Law College of Coastal Georgia A

29540 PUBA 3100 01 Decision Tools for Public Mgmt College of Coastal Georgia A

29100 PUBA 4200 01 Managing State/Local Govt. College of Coastal Georgia A

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I'm going to be a tad busy this summer, but come fall, I'll pay for the Wechsler myself and publish the results in the T&G.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Uh huh...sure you will, Jay. And, of course, everyone will believe that the results are accurate because we all know that you never lie. Hahahhaa
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Who cares about how smart you claim to be? Save your money. What have you accomplished with the gifts you received through no effort on your part? We just had Mothers' Day; would Mom be proud of her little (maybe not so little) Jaynius?
Paul

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

You know Julian, it does not matter how much education one has or "how smart" one is. What matters is how that person uses the gifts to better themselves or the world. You have done neither. So, you see, your above posting of your courses and grades are actually worthless.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
Uh huh...sure you will, Jay. And, of course, everyone will believe that the results are accurate because we all know that you never lie. Hahahhaa
Oh no. I'm talking about publishing the actual notification of the results in the paper. As in a photo of the original.

No sense making excuses. You are about to have the facts shoved up your collective asses once and for all.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." Benjamin Franklin
Apparently Jay's a hard worker.
And it still hasn't occurred to him that an IQ test doesn't measure sanity, common sense or the ability to get through life without masses of people wanting to push you off a cliff.
Go ahead and take every test known to science, Jay. Then publish them so that you'll look like an even bigger fool than you do now.
Paul

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I hope it also doesn't measure ones ability to flip a burger, drive a dump truck or sell insurance.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. I'm talking about publishing the actual notification of the results in the paper. As in a photo of the original.
No sense making excuses. You are about to have the facts shoved up your collective asses once and for all.
Jay, Jay, Jay. Nothing that you could possibly do would make you look more stupid and pathetic than taking an ad in the local newspaper to publish your IQ test results.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

What really cracks me up is how easy it is to manipulate Jay. One thread on Topix and he says he's going to pay for tests and shell out the money to have them published in the local paper. The result of all his effort will just be more people laughing at him. What a buffoon.
Pssst...don't hold your breath waiting for him to make good on his promise. 350 lbs holds a ton of hot air.
The Pampered Chef

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so intent on proving your "level of intelligence" to us?
Why would you bother to post your college course and grades?
Why take, and post, a score from an intelligence test?
Why does any of that matter, other than to you?
Man is known by his deeds, Mr. Moreno...not by his words.
Words are cheap, and many people have mastered them. It's not what you say...it's what you DO that matters. That's how you make a difference. Live to a higher purpose.
Abe Lincoln summed it up quite nicely. You're an educated man; you know the quote I am speaking of. Don't be the next one.
You want to make a difference?...be known for your wisdom?...respected by peers and neighbors? Try quiet humility, and good deeds done behind the scenes, with no attempt to draw attention to what you did.
You'll be amazed how many people will notice.
Who you are, Jay, is who you choose to be. No one controls that but you. The harder you try to be "big", the smaller you get. It's an old lesson; you should know this.
Stop feeding the "baiters", and stop trying to impress the rest of us. It isn't working. It never will.
I have not spent one single moment of my life wondering "what Jay thinks about me". I don't care. You don't pay my bills, and we don't hang out together. So you're just not on my radar screen.
And neither should I, or anyone else on this forum, be on yours. If we are, then it's a damning statement to just how lonely and insecure you really are. And that's a shame.
You just be you, and let the water roll off your back. You'll be a lot happier.
Bon Appetit'.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Please publish your intellectual achievements in the Tribune and Georgian, Julian. That would send the doubters running for the swamp once and for all. I beg you to do it, my friend of a friend.
The Pampered Chef

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

And now, for some fun...

Much like my humble critiques of local and area restaurants, I am not in Jays' league. But still, just to give him some competition, I thought I would post my most recent advanced education course, and my grades.

Let's see...

Okay, I took that "draw the turtle" art test that I found in the back of a Georgia Sportsman magazine. Took me a day and a half to finish it, but when I mailed it in, I got a letter back stating that I had "significant potential to develop as a graphic artist". And as soon as I can save up the $395.00 enrollment fee, I'm all over that one, hoss. Although it does bother me a tad that they mispelled my name in that letter they sent me. Probably just an oversight by their admissions department.

Then there's the Motorcycle Mechanic's Institute. Good 'ole MMI. After watching their commercial, I called 'em up. I would have enrolled right then and there, but there's this silly rule about me crossing state lines without getting Judge Gillette's permission first, so that one's on hold for now.

I did take a correspondence course through UCLA. Yep, the University of Central Lower Alabama. I jumped in feet first with a course on Advanced Mobile Chemical Development and Distribution. Got straight A's, and then the DEA knocks on my door, wanting to know why I was taking a course on how to make a meth lab. Heck, I had no idea that's what it was. Maybe that explains why the dishwasher blew up when I did my "home lab experiment".

Anyhoo...I'm a fairly educated person myself. Been thkning about going into business with that Doc Tony fella. He seems honest enough.

Y'all be safe out there,'heah?
Jimmy

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
What really cracks me up is how easy it is to manipulate Jay. One thread on Topix and he says he's going to pay for tests and shell out the money to have them published in the local paper. The result of all his effort will just be more people laughing at him. What a buffoon.
Pssst...don't hold your breath waiting for him to make good on his promise. 350 lbs holds a ton of hot air.
You have missed the most important point. What will Jay do when he does take an IQ test and scores lower that 130? Do you suppose he will publish those results? No way. I predict that we will never see anything in writing.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have missed the most important point. What will Jay do when he does take an IQ test and scores lower that 130? Do you suppose he will publish those results? No way. I predict that we will never see anything in writing.
You're probably right. I won't hold my breath or even mark my calendar.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

I actually liked the idea, published on another thread, that we hold a public IQ testing. Perhaps the Kiwanians could schedule it on the downtown stage during the Rock Shrimp festival. We could match Jay up against Tommy Weaver but Jay might get embarrassed. Maybe run it like an episode of "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader." This has all kinds of potential to draw tourists down town and I, for one, would find it more interesting than another year of Pak's Karate or Lisa Allen's Dance School.
JumpTheShark

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Anon wrote:
I actually liked the idea, published on another thread, that we hold a public IQ testing. Perhaps the Kiwanians could schedule it on the downtown stage during the Rock Shrimp festival. We could match Jay up against Tommy Weaver but Jay might get embarrassed. Maybe run it like an episode of "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader." This has all kinds of potential to draw tourists down town and I, for one, would find it more interesting than another year of Pak's Karate or Lisa Allen's Dance School.
If Jay wanted to be fair he would approach this contest as Rush Limbaugh does his radio show......with half his brain tied behind his back.
haha

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Anon wrote:
Eat more crab!
haha

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

JumpTheShark wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jay wanted to be fair he would approach this contest as Rush Limbaugh does his radio show......with half his brain tied behind his back.
Eat half a crab!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of100
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Moreno Siding with the Earth Keepers........ 9 min Voter2 8
Voter Fraud - not 1 hr Dr_Lecter 29
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr ChicknButt 39,666
Notice to Thugs in GA. 3 hr Clipper 2
who is curt barwick? anybody done business with... 3 hr curious neighbor 1
city dock 4 hr anon 70
EPA Acknowledges Ethanol Damages Engines 4 hr LonePalm 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••