Consolidate Local Governments

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Enough of these corrupt little empires; consolidate local governments now. One group of crooks will be easier to keep an eye on than four. The people of Kamdumb Kounty must demand an end of the corruption now. Too many people feeding from the trough, we can not continue and survive.
With stupid

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

How about NO. St marys made thier bed and now they can lay in it. Stop trying to push St Marys debt on everyone else.
Just sayin

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

What you Tea Party people will soon learn is consolidation is not a cure all for budget and tax concerns. There are instances where it makes sense but in these hugh departments with large levels of service the savings are not what you would think they would be. People live in cities for a reason. Enhanced service and amentities at all levels. You want to lower your tax level move to the country. My suggest is to close it all down for a week. Furlough all government employees. No police, no fire, no rescue, no water, no sewer, no 911, no trash pickup, no anything associated with a government agency. Everyone would then see how these Libertarian Tea Partiers want everyone to live. Think about where these people are trying to lead us.
Tea Party You Betcha

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1



Nobody said a thing about closing down government. The idea is to reduce this abortion of government fool.
beer maker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 26, 2013
 
I am with "with stupid".
For Real

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 27, 2013
 
With stupid wrote:
How about NO. St marys made thier bed and now they can lay in it. Stop trying to push St Marys debt on everyone else.
That's a fact! Let those so called elite Carpetbagger, tea bagger, crooked republicans who do not want our children that live in Kingsland fratenizing with their elite children, hypocrits wallow in their own slop & fix their own fiscal debt problems! To hell with all of them! 1!!!
Pipe Dream

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Woodbine and St. Marys should both turn in their charters to the state in embarrassment due to incompetency relating to management of a city. I as one county resident will fight the efforts of having the county footing the bill for legislative and managerial shortfalls relating to these cities. Now if the city of St. Marys is willing to pay the county 90% of their current annual police and fire budget to maintain the same level of service I believe the county can trim the remaining 10% and current residents of the rest of the county will have 0% responsibility in funding this debacle. Now having said that Tourism, planning and zoning , vehicle maintenance , purchasing , economical development etc. you have strong chances for saving and some sanity county wide. Those are the low hanging fruit but as usual those elected to represent the city of St. Marys are clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 47,848
Concerned Parents over location of Concrete / A... 8 hr Phooey 3
Dukes of Iron MC 11 hr Vet 9
Kingsland radio station (Nov '12) 17 hr Jay Moreno 24
Have You Seen Jay Moreno? Fri Jay Moreno 2
Residential car lots Fri Jay Moreno 33
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••