Rog

Kingsland, GA

#42 Mar 19, 2013
Voted for Gamble also
Kip

Kingsland, GA

#43 Mar 19, 2013
Voted wrote:
Mr. Sweat stated at Weds. debate that if elected he intends to remain Municipal Judge in Kingsland along with being a "full time" Probate Judge.
I guess we can add greed to Mr. Sweat's attributes.
If he is elected, he will eventually have to give up the position of Municipal Court Judge, he cannot do them both, he knows that.
wow

Saint Marys, GA

#44 Mar 19, 2013
Beau knows what he's doing, he's no dummy. Smart Well Qualified Man! Enough said!!!!
Moving right along

Kingsland, GA

#45 Mar 19, 2013
Why would Beau have to give up Municipal Court Judge...the position is 3 hours a day twice a month? Whats the big deal...Ive sat in his court room as an observer...he's an outstanding judge!!
Stinuter

Saint Marys, GA

#46 Mar 19, 2013
Congratulations to Beau Sweatt. Looking forward to th run-off. He is the best qualified!
Voted

Dalmatia, PA

#47 Mar 19, 2013
ALL of the candidates were qualified to be a PROBATE Judge
Really

Winter Park, FL

#48 Mar 20, 2013
With Jim & Martin counting the votes I'm not surprised that SPLOST and Sweat prevailed.

So it will be business as usual!
Kip

Kingsland, GA

#49 Mar 20, 2013
Moving right along wrote:
Why would Beau have to give up Municipal Court Judge...the position is 3 hours a day twice a month? Whats the big deal...Ive sat in his court room as an observer...he's an outstanding judge!!
City Court is 3 times a month, and it is much more than 3 hours, he will not be able to do both, watch and see, if he wins, he will have to give it up, the court will be looking for a new judge, it is that simple.
BullDawg Fan

Kingsland, GA

#50 Mar 20, 2013
How about Turner withdrawing and saving the County at least $10,000? The outcome is inevitable and it would be the Christian thing for the Reverend to do.
Kip

Kingsland, GA

#51 Mar 21, 2013
IDK wrote:
<quoted text> That would be your opinion, not mine.
Guess it was 1,800 plus other folk's opinion, too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Declassified docs: Hillary aided rise of ISIS 7 hr LonePalm 1
Alex Kearns to Ban Plastic Bags in St Marys 7 hr LMFAO 17
White, Liberal, Feminist, Racist in her own words 8 hr Jorge 2
Start a underground Radio Station 8 hr anon 4
Alex Kearns is Running for City Council 8 hr LMFAO 44
News Savannah council opposes offshore drilling 9 hr waste of time 1
Did St Marys annex Cumberland Island ? 9 hr Yep 42
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE