Hillary rocks while Republicans sink

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Odds Gal

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Several interesting polls with hot-links contained in the article below. Enjoy all you political junkies!

It goes without saying, Hillary is the won to beat in 2016. And at this moment, Republicans don't even have a team yet.

Lastly and FYI, as noted, the first 2016 Presidential attack ad aired today, 42-months out from voting. It's from Karl Rove. No shock there.

"Public Policy Polling, a respected source of both business and political polling, has released a new poll today bluntly titled, Voters trust Clinton over GOP on Benghazi. Thatís pretty on-the-nose. And not exactly what the GOP had in mind.

Voters trust Hillary Clinton over Congressional Republicans on the issue of Benghazi by a 49/39 margin and Clintonís +8 net favorability rating at 52/44 is identical to what it was on our last national poll in late March. Meanwhile Congressional Republicans remain very unpopular with a 36/57 favorability rating.

Voters think Congress should be more focused on other major issues right now rather than Benghazi. By a 56/38 margin they say passing a comprehensive immigration reform bill is more important than continuing to focus on Benghazi, and by a 52/43 spread they think passing a bill requiring background checks for all gun sales should be a higher priority."

More at: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/05/13/is-go...
The Even Guy

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Answers:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

A surprise? Not really!!! And this was before she fell and hit her head!!!
proud of Hillary not

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Our Hillary in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

She'll make a great Prez.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

proud of Hillary not wrote:
She'll make a great Prez.
You know she will & that's for sure!

Past time for a woman too!

That's just icing!
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know she will & that's for sure!
Past time for a woman too!
That's just icing!
If Hillary runs, there is not a Republican who is presently considered a possible candidate who stands a chance of defeating her.
Nutso

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 14, 2013
 
The Odds Gal wrote:
Voters think Congress should be more focused on other major issues right now rather than Benghazi. By a 56/38 margin they say passing a comprehensive immigration reform bill is more important than continuing to focus on Benghazi, and by a 52/43 spread they think passing a bill requiring background checks for all gun sales should be a higher priority."
Quite the democrat taking point. However, the gun check thing failed.
Since you brought up the background checks, what would you propose as fair?
Nutso

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 14, 2013
 
proud of Hillary not wrote:
Our Hillary in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
She'll make a great Prez.
What difference does it make?
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hillary runs, there is not a Republican who is presently considered a possible candidate who stands a chance of defeating her.
Of course she will win..any democrat will as their party is run by the nonproductives.
Government workers, those on welfare, unempoyed, those receiving food stamps.etc etc.
Those people will ALWAYS vote for the party that gives them more from the US treasury.
Give them welfare,food stamps, unemployment, housing payments, utility payments, cellphones and they will vote democratic forever.
Fact of life
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And, two of their spokesmen are Al Sharpton (a proven liar) and that Matthews guy.

You democrats must be very proud.
Truth

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

bubba131 wrote:
And, two of their spokesmen are Al Sharpton (a proven liar) and that Matthews guy.
You democrats must be very proud.
I'll take ten Sharpton's over your Republican spokespersons, Bush and Cheney any day. Oh yea, your two clowns don't show their faces much anymore do they after 8-years of destroying America.

I'm just hoping Republican Bush and/or Cheney will travel overseas one day where they both be arrested for war crimes. Bush couldn't even go to Canada, as the government wouldn't guarantee he would not be arrested.

So yea, my ten Sharptons over your Republican Bush Cheney any day dude.

And as the original poster say, Hillary "rocks" and will win hands down no question. Which means - least you forget - the Democrats will be picking Supreme Court Justices for the foreseeable future which bodes well for America. Thanks for playing.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 14, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take ten Sharpton's over your Republican spokespersons, Bush and Cheney any day. Oh yea, your two clowns don't show their faces much anymore do they after 8-years of destroying America.
I'm just hoping Republican Bush and/or Cheney will travel overseas one day where they both be arrested for war crimes. Bush couldn't even go to Canada, as the government wouldn't guarantee he would not be arrested.
So yea, my ten Sharptons over your Republican Bush Cheney any day dude.
And as the original poster say, Hillary "rocks" and will win hands down no question. Which means - least you forget - the Democrats will be picking Supreme Court Justices for the foreseeable future which bodes well for America. Thanks for playing.
Absolutely amazing... A Sharpton fan...LOL LOL LOL
I'm betting you are one of the non-producers who care nothing about the country.Your main concern is getting more from the taxpayer...
No wonder the nation is struggling..
Sign of the times...
Tsk tsk
Truth

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 14, 2013
 
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you are one of the non-producers who care nothing about the country.Your main concern is getting more from the taxpayer....
Tsk tsk
Wrong again there bubba man. Blue collar white guy who just got home from work at 6pm. I don't get any dollars from the government, you?
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 14, 2013
 
Nope.
Social Security someday plus pension and investment income.
So you are saying you are not employed by local, state or federal government?
Redneck

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take ten Sharpton's over your Republican spokespersons, Bush and Cheney any day. Oh yea, your two clowns don't show their faces much anymore do they after 8-years of destroying America.
I'm just hoping Republican Bush and/or Cheney will travel overseas one day where they both be arrested for war crimes. Bush couldn't even go to Canada, as the government wouldn't guarantee he would not be arrested.
So yea, my ten Sharptons over your Republican Bush Cheney any day dude.
And as the original poster say, Hillary "rocks" and will win hands down no question. Which means - least you forget - the Democrats will be picking Supreme Court Justices for the foreseeable future which bodes well for America. Thanks for playing.
So you and your commie friends don't like Bush and Cheney! Its understandable in that communist don't believe in individual rights, only state rights. Here is the truth about the Bush/Cheney time in the White House and what happened when the commies took over in 2007.

"The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH

Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?

OBAMA and the Democrat Congress

So when someone tries to blame Bush...

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th."
Redneck says you're welcome!
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and your commie friends don't like Bush and Cheney! Its understandable in that communist don't believe in individual rights, only state rights. Here is the truth about the Bush/Cheney time in the White House and what happened when the commies took over in 2007.
"The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush...
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th."
Redneck says you're welcome!
Exactly right!!!!
Well said..
Truth

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bubba131 wrote:
Nope.
So you are saying you are not employed by local, state or federal government?
No, no government job, just a middle aged wrench turner earning a living who believes Hillary is clearly the best and only viable candidate in 2016. No wonder Rove has started firing ads already.
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and your commie friends don't like Bush and Cheney!
Sorry, "don't like" is a big understatement. Myself and millions and millions of real Americans despise Republicans Bush and Cheney for taking this nation to war on a lie and then lying about lying, costing our country thousands of unnecessary deaths, tens of thousands of unnecessary wounded, spending untold trillions of our tax dollars overseas, etc.

Furthermore we despise the very core values of the Republican Party that look after the rich first, then corporations, and then maybe, just maybe, the rest of America. The end result of Republicans Bush and Cheney destruction was an extremely weaken nation brought to it's knees by incompetence and bumbling so much so, we may never fully recover because of those two clowns.

So yea, "don't like" is not really accurate. And by the way, we American voters won't really ever forget which party screwed the nation as it screwed a whole lot of us non-rich type families right into the ground where we're still digging out. So you can safely forget any chance of a Republican voter resurgence as far I can see.

And with roughly 10-thousand seniors from "The Greatest Generation" passing away each month, many being Republicans by habit not actual belief, demographics ain't on your side either.

Vote the Democratic Party ticket for progress; the republican ticket for decline.
Hugh G

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 14, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no government job, just a middle aged wrench turner earning a living who believes Hillary is clearly the best and only viable candidate in 2016.
so who might be the one she is better than?
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 14, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no government job, just a middle aged wrench turner earning a living who believes Hillary is clearly the best and only viable candidate in 2016. No wonder Rove has started firing ads already.
<quoted text>
Sorry, "don't like" is a big understatement. Myself and millions and millions of real Americans despise Republicans Bush and Cheney for taking this nation to war on a lie and then lying about lying, costing our country thousands of unnecessary deaths, tens of thousands of unnecessary wounded, spending untold trillions of our tax dollars overseas, etc.
Furthermore we despise the very core values of the Republican Party that look after the rich first, then corporations, and then maybe, just maybe, the rest of America. The end result of Republicans Bush and Cheney destruction was an extremely weaken nation brought to it's knees by incompetence and bumbling so much so, we may never fully recover because of those two clowns.
So yea, "don't like" is not really accurate. And by the way, we American voters won't really ever forget which party screwed the nation as it screwed a whole lot of us non-rich type families right into the ground where we're still digging out. So you can safely forget any chance of a Republican voter resurgence as far I can see.
And with roughly 10-thousand seniors from "The Greatest Generation" passing away each month, many being Republicans by habit not actual belief, demographics ain't on your side either.
Vote the Democratic Party ticket for progress; the republican ticket for decline.
Lets take stock of what has occured during the last 4 years:
The deficit has tripled after Obama pledged TWICE to cut it in half.(and the fools believed him)
Millions more unemployed.
Millions more on welfare.
Food prices up...gasoline up over a dollar per gallon.
People slaughtered in an embassy in a foreign land due to failure due to the State Dept and all Obama does is deny and try to avoid responsibiity.
The IRS goes after those whoare not democrats and NOTHING is done and won't be done.
PresidentTruman used to have a sign on his desk that said "The Buck Stops Here"
Obama takes responsibility for NOTHING!!!
All the democrats do is blame Republicans and try to avoid responsibility for their failures.
That about sum it up?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 14, 2013
 
Hugh G wrote:
<quoted text>so who might be the one she is better than?
Not one---all of them.
The Taxman

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no government job, just a middle aged wrench turner earning a living who believes Hillary is clearly the best and only viable candidate in 2016. No wonder Rove has started firing ads already.
<quoted text>
Sorry, "don't like" is a big understatement. Myself and millions and millions of real Americans despise Republicans Bush and Cheney for taking this nation to war on a lie and then lying about lying, costing our country thousands of unnecessary deaths, tens of thousands of unnecessary wounded, spending untold trillions of our tax dollars overseas, etc.
Furthermore we despise the very core values of the Republican Party that look after the rich first, then corporations, and then maybe, just maybe, the rest of America. The end result of Republicans Bush and Cheney destruction was an extremely weaken nation brought to it's knees by incompetence and bumbling so much so, we may never fully recover because of those two clowns.
So yea, "don't like" is not really accurate. And by the way, we American voters won't really ever forget which party screwed the nation as it screwed a whole lot of us non-rich type families right into the ground where we're still digging out. So you can safely forget any chance of a Republican voter resurgence as far I can see.
And with roughly 10-thousand seniors from "The Greatest Generation" passing away each month, many being Republicans by habit not actual belief, demographics ain't on your side either.
Vote the Democratic Party ticket for progress; the republican ticket for decline.
Nicely put there buddy. I'm one of the tens of millions of which you speak. Republican policies are bad for anyone except the weathly and connected no question. The middle class and poor are just garbage by the roadside as far as Republican thinking goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min rename 39,355
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... 7 hr Duval 7
What is Wrong With Teachers 14 hr concerned parent 2 4
Why all the yard signs Wed Anon 14
kingsland adventure park Wed Tax and Spend Moreno 63
Sheriff (Dec '12) Apr 15 wow 184
Hwy 17 Bridge (The Blue Bridge) Apr 15 beentheredontthat 12
•••

Flood Watch for Camden County was issued at April 18 at 4:11AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••