Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

Accountability will be just another word politicos throw around unless we demand that Amanda Williams' blatant arrogance in lying to the Judicial Qualifications Commission is investigated and prosecute by Sam Olen's office. This is just the tip of the iceberg in Glynn and Camden Counties as to how the rule of law and any hope at justice is set aside in the name of cronyism and influence. Just because someone might act 'nice' to you and your family over the years doesn't make their 'actions' as an attorney or judge proper legally or ethically. To disregard her judicial oath is an insult to others in her profession.
rightwinger

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

peetzie wrote:
Accountability will be just another word politicos throw around unless we demand that Amanda Williams' blatant arrogance in lying to the Judicial Qualifications Commission is investigated and prosecute by Sam Olen's office. This is just the tip of the iceberg in Glynn and Camden Counties as to how the rule of law and any hope at justice is set aside in the name of cronyism and influence. Just because someone might act 'nice' to you and your family over the years doesn't make their 'actions' as an attorney or judge proper legally or ethically. To disregard her judicial oath is an insult to others in her profession.
EXACTLY!
upset

Milford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

the midnight rider wrote:
Front page of this morning's Brunswick News
http://www.thebrunswicknews.com/subscriber/lo...
Bye Amanda.
when you click on your link it wont work unless you are a paid person can you copy and paste it so others can read it
upset

Milford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

can someone tell me who is the new judge? i have been following this for i know someone who has had there life turned upside down because of her and they were asking who the new judge was if it was someone who is fair and would really look into what she has done to them
coincidence

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

the governor has not appointed a new judge yet. that person will finish williams' unexpired term, and then have to run for re-election. Until then, it is the governor's sole decision.
truthis

Waverly, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

upset wrote:
can someone tell me who is the new judge? i have been following this for i know someone who has had there life turned upside down because of her and they were asking who the new judge was if it was someone who is fair and would really look into what she has done to them
A new judge will not look into all of these cases automatically. Each wronged individual will have to pay an atty AGAIN to get their case 'looked into'(like new trials). In other words the wronged public has to pay AGAIN while paying taxes for her to receive a big fat pension!!!

That is unless you use the same lawyer that LET her do something illegally the 1st time around, then he/she should give you a BIG break!

Contacting the Atty Gen, Sam Olens, NOW before it is too late, is the only way to possibly stop the pension at least!
the midnight rider

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

The Attorney General has appointed the District Attorney of Fulton County as the Special Prosecutor on Amanda F. Williams .

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-01-10...
Anon

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

The tax payers are stuck paying her $74,000 a year and she keeps her law license. Some punishment?

Another example of how sick and corrupt our government has become.
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

peetzie wrote:
According to Georgia Statutes; violation of Oath Of Office is a felony!
Anonymous

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

the midnight rider wrote:
The Attorney General has appointed the District Attorney of Fulton County as the Special Prosecutor on Amanda F. Williams .
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-01-10...
A Special Prosecutor! What Attorney is going to commit political suicide and attempt to prosecute any Judge? If ANY attorney even attempts to find dirt or prosecute ANY Judge, what chance do you think he will have in ANY court room after the fact? Special Prosecutor; Really?!! Talk about a career killer. He is not going to stand a chance in any court in the country if he finds any criminal action needs to be taken against a Judge. What needs to happen, is a Federal prosecutor should be appointed. He would be and have more jurisdictional leverage than a State Investigator/ Prosecutor, and the repercussions would not be near as bad for him. All this will be swept under the rug and we taxpayers will have to foot the bill for her retirement! SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO RETIRE. SHE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED! I can think of 74,000 reasons a year, for the rest of her life, why. Really!!!

Who was it that let her off just because she resigned in lieu of prosecution? What about all of the people she screwed while on the bench? What about the people she incarcerated without just cause; False imprisionment is a felony! Violation of oath of office is a felony! Using judicial influence to benefit family and friends is a felony! She treated People in her courtroom like they were subjects in the Queen's Court instead of United States Citizens. Her elevated position on that bench; figurativly and actually, gave her a GOD complex and she treated everyone like they were beneath her. What she said; by God, was the law; which she often rewrote from the bench. She should not be allowed to draw her retirement! It will be a travesty of JUSTICE if she is allowed to!
nanners

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

AMEN! well said!!
truthis

Waverly, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

the midnight rider

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
A Special Prosecutor! What Attorney is going to commit political suicide and attempt to prosecute any Judge? If ANY attorney even attempts to find dirt or prosecute ANY Judge, what chance do you think he will have in ANY court room after the fact? Special Prosecutor; Really?!!
Yes, really. The Special Prosecutor is the District Attorney of Fulton County, Georgia and it will occur.
amanda williams

Norwood, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Judged:

That women is the devil
Helen

Senoia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
A Special Prosecutor! What Attorney is going to commit political suicide and attempt to prosecute any Judge? If ANY attorney even attempts to find dirt or prosecute ANY Judge, what chance do you think he will have in ANY court room after the fact? Special Prosecutor; Really?!! Talk about a career killer. He is not going to stand a chance in any court in the country if he finds any criminal action needs to be taken against a Judge. What needs to happen, is a Federal prosecutor should be appointed. He would be and have more jurisdictional leverage than a State Investigator/ Prosecutor, and the repercussions would not be near as bad for him. All this will be swept under the rug and we taxpayers will have to foot the bill for her retirement! SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO RETIRE. SHE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED! I can think of 74,000 reasons a year, for the rest of her life, why. Really!!!
Who was it that let her off just because she resigned in lieu of prosecution? What about all of the people she screwed while on the bench? What about the people she incarcerated without just cause; False imprisionment is a felony! Violation of oath of office is a felony! Using judicial influence to benefit family and friends is a felony! She treated People in her courtroom like they were subjects in the Queen's Court instead of United States Citizens. Her elevated position on that bench; figurativly and actually, gave her a GOD complex and she treated everyone like they were beneath her. What she said; by God, was the law; which she often rewrote from the bench. She should not be allowed to draw her retirement! It will be a travesty of JUSTICE if she is allowed to!
Im with you 150%!!
vizio

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Does anyone know why Ass't District Attorney Jonathan Miller suddenly resigned? Word on the street is he is very close to former judge Amanda Williams.
John

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

Karma, but it will not bring back the lives she ruined and destroyed. I know of at least one trial that was not fair.
billy morgan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I was a drug court participant& it ruined my life. She charged me with a crime that I didn't even commit. They had audio & video & still was convicted of criminal attempt to buy a controlled substance MDMA & all I bought was a$20 bag of weed. There judicial system is a joke ha ha! & so is Amanda Williams. You got what u deserved& I pity u & may god have mercy on ur worthless soul which amounts to a pile of dogshit! Deuces bitch!
Jze

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

take another bong hit you POS dope head, you did'nt get enough jail time is the problem then you would not be posting on this blog
Teri

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

She ruined my husband's life, I hope she rots in hell and gets screwed in the ass fifty times a day, it is what she deserves, he will never be the same after all those years in prison, she let power go to her head and ruin many men and their families, I hope she can live with the mistakes she made.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info