|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever Jay. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
That's right ass hole I was right twice Bill Smith and Amanduh Williams.

Now you want to say I am lying about the City of St. Marys?

You will soon hear the truth and just like the truth with Smith and Williams U and Hatch are not going to like it.

Ask Josh Hamlett!!!!

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

anon wrote:
<quoted text> your a stupid little man....
Not as stupid as U.

Keep supporting your crooked public employees, and I will keep destroying them.
Helen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as stupid as U.
Keep supporting your crooked public employees, and I will keep destroying them.
Thank you Rick...You keep up the good work!!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right ass hole I was right twice Bill Smith and Amanduh Williams.
Now you want to say I am lying about the City of St. Marys?
You will soon hear the truth and just like the truth with Smith and Williams U and Hatch are not going to like it.
Ask Josh Hamlett!!!!
I have no idea what you are talking about. I never said anything with regard to you or the City of St. marys. Furthermore, I have no clue who Josh Hamlett is. I just am sick of you trying to pat yourself on the back everytime someone's corruption catches up with them. Just like your little petition to have JAWS prosecuted. Do your research numbnuts. The state is at present looking at appointing a special prosecuter even as I type this. It was on Jax.com just today. Oh but I am fairly certain that you will take credit for that as well. You really are an idiot. As for all the axes you have to grind with SMPD, that is your little red wagon and I personally could give a rat's patoot about you and what goes on in between that gray space between your ears.

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are talking about. I never said anything with regard to you or the City of St. marys. Furthermore, I have no clue who Josh Hamlett is. I just am sick of you trying to pat yourself on the back everytime someone's corruption catches up with them. Just like your little petition to have JAWS prosecuted. Do your research numbnuts. The state is at present looking at appointing a special prosecuter even as I type this. It was on Jax.com just today. Oh but I am fairly certain that you will take credit for that as well. You really are an idiot. As for all the axes you have to grind with SMPD, that is your little red wagon and I personally could give a rat's patoot about you and what goes on in between that gray space between your ears.
Maybe you should do the research crack head. I posted that story on here this morning.

The petition started yesterday, and today the story comes out. They didn't report it, until after the petition and phone calls to the AG office were made. I am taking credit for it, NO. I am taking credit for helping get rid of the bitch along with many other people from all over South Georgia. But I was the one that started all of this with Williams and posting her corruption online. Oh and that is why my blog is not up and running right now. Because it is being reviewed.

And dont say you could give a rat's patoot about me, cause you do or you wouldn't have posted. I don't post to thing I don't care about. Why do you? Nothing better to do9, then get a job!!!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should do the research crack head. I posted that story on here this morning.
The petition started yesterday, and today the story comes out. They didn't report it, until after the petition and phone calls to the AG office were made. I am taking credit for it, NO. I am taking credit for helping get rid of the bitch along with many other people from all over South Georgia. But I was the one that started all of this with Williams and posting her corruption online. Oh and that is why my blog is not up and running right now. Because it is being reviewed.
And dont say you could give a rat's patoot about me, cause you do or you wouldn't have posted. I don't post to thing I don't care about. Why do you? Nothing better to do9, then get a job!!!
Just as it's your right to post on Topix, conversly, it is also mine. You really believe all this BS you post don't you? You really are off in the head and because of that, I will not continue to banter back and forth with you. Puleeze someone stage an intervention before he hurts himself.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

P.s. I have a job. What about you???
NOMO

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Anon wrote:
P.s. I have a job. What about you???
He runs a Billygoat blower, it blows hot air out to sweep the parking lots of the rich folk.
anon

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not exsposed anything you blowhard. Your site is being reviewed because the state is about to prosecute you for other things. Thats a fact jack.
anono

Waverly, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

If you can afford to, please go to:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/blog/2011/12/...

and donate as a thank you for helping get JAWS OUT!!!!!!!!!

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

anon wrote:
<quoted text>you have not exsposed anything you blowhard. Your site is being reviewed because the state is about to prosecute you for other things. Thats a fact jack.
You just wait and see, buddy!!!!!!

Camden county and the City of St. marys is going to get what they deserve.

Just wait. It took me 6 years to get someone to listen about Smith and Williams, well now that they are listening, I am telling all. Many more will fall just like Williams and Smith.

Maybe then all people in Camden county will get a fair shake, instead of just the good ole' boys.
Dorothy

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

News Flash: If our Attorney General, Sam Olens, does not bring criminal charges against her and get a guilty verdict we hard-working Georgia Tax Payers will continue to pay Williams until she dies in the form of her retirement. Considering what The Brunswick News is reporting that she makes, we will likely pay her more per year than most of us make in TWO YEARS!! So, we have not only paid her for 20+ years to do her evil deeds, but we will get to pay her until her death!

This is why we have to contact Georgia State Attorney General Sam Olens, as well as the U.S. Attorney General Edward Tarver in the next few days and tell them we want criminal charges brought against Williams and that we do not want to pay her with our money until she dies.
meandmyself

Waverly, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Dorothy wrote:
News Flash: If our Attorney General, Sam Olens, does not bring criminal charges against her and get a guilty verdict we hard-working Georgia Tax Payers will continue to pay Williams until she dies in the form of her retirement. Considering what The Brunswick News is reporting that she makes, we will likely pay her more per year than most of us make in TWO YEARS!! So, we have not only paid her for 20+ years to do her evil deeds, but we will get to pay her until her death!
This is why we have to contact Georgia State Attorney General Sam Olens, as well as the U.S. Attorney General Edward Tarver in the next few days and tell them we want criminal charges brought against Williams and that we do not want to pay her with our money until she dies.
Do you or anyone else have best-way-to-contact information for them? Thanks!
Hector

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Edward Tarver is a United States Attorney for this District, not the U.S. Attorney General.

BTW, did any one see the post on Holle Weiss Friedman's Facebook page?

She still supports JAW, it seems. HWF seems to have benefited a great deal from the illegal decisions of JAW in the past years. No wonder she supports her.

Just my opinion.
Sue

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Who is hwf?
Helen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you meaning those persons like Rick Rogers and his Uncle Jay Moreno. Well those deserve to be in prison.
What the hell has Rick or Jay ever done to you that you think they should be in prison?
Dorothy

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Following an investigation and allegations from the Judicial Qualifications Commission, Chief Superior Court Judge Amanda Williams "retired" from her position. If our Attorney General, Sam Olens, does not appoint a special prosecutor to investigate further and file criminal charges, WE TAXPAYERS in GEORGIA will be forced to continue to pay her in the form of RETIREMENT COMPENSATION!

Please sign this petition asking Georgia's Attorney General, Sam Olens, to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate and file charges against Brunswick Judicial District Chief Superior Court Judge Amanda Williams. PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL GEORGIA RESIDENTS YOU KNOW!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform...
Dorothy

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

Please sign the petition and share it with everyone you know. We MUST do everything possible to ensure that the Governor hears from the people of the Brunswick Judicial Circuit. We need the assurance of a quality appointment to restore the people's faith in the judicial system, particularly in Camden and Glynn Counties, where the Good 'ol Boys network continues to attempt to re-assert control over the courts in Camden and Glynn Counties.
Helen

Senoia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

Dorothy wrote:
Please sign the petition and share it with everyone you know. We MUST do everything possible to ensure that the Governor hears from the people of the Brunswick Judicial Circuit. We need the assurance of a quality appointment to restore the people's faith in the judicial system, particularly in Camden and Glynn Counties, where the Good 'ol Boys network continues to attempt to re-assert control over the courts in Camden and Glynn Counties.
Signed!!
helpusall

Waverly, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who does not sign does not need to be boo-hooing when their tax dollars are being wasted to the tune of $75,000 a yr to a criminal.$75,000 could go for a lot of worthwhile projects.

This petition needs turned in ASAP before a final decision is made by the Atty Gen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 17 min Synergy 50,072
Seeking a mechanic 1 hr NomadHeart 15
Which pest control? 2 hr Jay Moreno 15
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes Tue Church Lady 36
Today Jul 28 Jay Moreno 6
kingsland adventure park Jul 27 screw Julian 74
Residential car lots Jul 27 Milly 97
•••
•••
•••
Kingsland Dating

more search filters

less search filters