what do yall think about the judge Am...
aNONY

United States

#428 Oct 20, 2010
Informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I am with you ten and don't you love it when you ask one of these idiots a question about Moses they never directly answer it says a lot about there knowledeg....and by the way i am for moving the jail....but if you morons vote on anyone because of that issue then you shoudl not be voting....you have missed the big picture....and on MR> Ianacelli, isn't he the one who represented the School Board for New Hope ( isn't that the place of the massacre) district while living in a big pink ocean fron home on Jekyll...and I believe that Glynn County Schools lost its certification while he was on the board....what a prize and he is her support.....watch out Glynn or he will be running the county....
You are right on target. Williams has to and I mean has to go back to a hole somewhere and start up her law practice again. Sure son or husband will give up a hand with clients. Don't you feel sorry for the Williams clan? Not me, never lose a night's sleep on Amanda having her gavel taken away.
tell all

Dandridge, TN

#429 Oct 20, 2010
Robbie seems bitter because he threw a fax machine out of the courthouse window. Just so happens Judge Williams disciplined him.
Two things are interesting to me:
1. This is about "i hate judge williams" and not about why Mary Helen Moses is more qualified.
The simple answer is, she isn't.

2. Everyone keeps talking about Drug Court.
I heard Mary Helen has never stepped foot into the courtroom during a drug court day. She is targeting that b/c that's all there is.
it's a good program, in fact rated one of the best in the state. If Judge williams started it and has been influential in all the other programs in the state, why would you change it.

Just interesting....
cautious

Dandridge, TN

#430 Oct 20, 2010
aNONY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a d___ fool to continue to support Judge Williams. You apparently have not researched the lady (excuse me) woman.
No, I am not one of Ms Moses campaign workers.
Williams does not and never did deserve to be a Judge. No class or integrity and just plain no knowledge of what a Judge is suppose to do.
Drug Court....what a laugh. Talk to some of her clients in drug court, that she was suppose to be trying to help.
I could go on and on, but please get out there, ask questions, investigate before casting your vote for Amanda.
Family has no class either. They think everyone else except their family is "cattle".
I have researched her. And i have researched drug court. that's why i'm voting for her. I'm not a fool. I actually know people in drug court. I know the counselors, i know the clients. You obviously do not.
But that's ok. Check the box for who you want to vote for. I won't criticize you. I just know her and i know her family. She is a wonderful person, with a lot of integrity. Sorry you disagree, but i guarantee you that you don't know what drug court is all about. It is changing lives. THey, including Judge Williams, are changing lives.
If you don't realize that, fine. But if Mary HElen were to get elected and change that program, she'd be making a huge mistake.
It saves lives. Whether you want to admit it or not, and i'm sure you won't.
cautious

Dandridge, TN

#431 Oct 20, 2010
Karen Ross wrote:
Just testing to see if this works. I was the target of the "meltdown" on Saturday.
Oh really? Then tell what happened.
Tell the truth
Marion

Inola, OK

#432 Oct 20, 2010
I've been thinking about stopping for a chat with Mr Morgan. Don't know that I will change my vote but I curious to hear his one on one.
Marion

Inola, OK

#433 Oct 20, 2010
cautious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have researched her. And i have researched drug court. that's why i'm voting for her. I'm not a fool. I actually know people in drug court. I know the counselors, i know the clients. You obviously do not.
But that's ok. Check the box for who you want to vote for. I won't criticize you. I just know her and i know her family. She is a wonderful person, with a lot of integrity. Sorry you disagree, but i guarantee you that you don't know what drug court is all about. It is changing lives. THey, including Judge Williams, are changing lives.
If you don't realize that, fine. But if Mary HElen were to get elected and change that program, she'd be making a huge mistake.
Just for argument sake, lets say Williams is the best qualified. If she looses, so does the people going thru the program.
I have seen nothing here to exemplify Moses D.C. experience.

Since: Jan 08

Brunswick, GA

#434 Oct 20, 2010
Marion wrote:
I've been thinking about stopping for a chat with Mr Morgan. Don't know that I will change my vote but I curious to hear his one on one.
Come by in the morning. I'll have the coffee on .
Robbie Morgan
tell all

United States

#435 Oct 20, 2010
cautious wrote:
<quoted text>
Cautious...thank you. You seem passionate about drug court and i appreciate that much more than these people who just say "come by my office" or "Judge williams is this and that.."
I want to hear from someone who knows, not just someone who talks crap just to talk it.

My question to you is this: Do you think the drug court program would even make it if Judge williams were to be defeated? do you think that the other person running against her has any knowledge of drug court?
Also, you say you know the counselors. What do they think about all of this?
Also, isn't Judge Williams drug court recognized across the state and even nationally? I heard it was the largest in the state.
I also heard that it has the best recidivism rate, meaning people don't recommit as many crimes after completing her program.
Are these things true?
nkjv

Norridgewock, ME

#436 Oct 21, 2010
Pride goes before destruction; and a haughty spirit before a fall. Better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud. Proverbs 16

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#437 Oct 21, 2010
I was at the Glynn GOP monthly breakfast forum on Sat Oct 16. I've attended events similar to this since I was 8 years old (that's more than 40 years). This is the FIRST public forum I've ever attended where a candidate chewed out someone for asking a question. I was berated and bullied and some of the audience was shocked. The attorney present was not shocked because Judge Williams is famous for chewing out attorneys and law enforcement in court. He welcomed me to the club. Not only was it exceptionally angry, out of control, and hostile for a PUBLIC FORUM, but having had a 30 year cordial acquaintance with Ms. Williams and long respected her accomplishments and strength, I was personally mystified at her reaction. Now I know. She doesn't like questions - especially about drug court.
dover bluff man

Brunswick, GA

#438 Oct 21, 2010
The Queen is not accepting questions today.
Lewis Carroll
barney

Jacksonville, FL

#439 Oct 21, 2010
Informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I also haven't seen her very young friend since this election began, but I guess all you conservatives are okay with a cougar.....where could he be....not this conservative.....Moses is a joke and you think the cases are backlogged now what about no experience do you people not get....never even tried a case....and who did she work for in New York....bet none of you have even inquired....
Hey informed citizen you need to really get informed. The young man was a summer law intern and he returned to law school towards the end of the summer. Ms. Moses has previously hired other interns. She believes in giving students an opportunity to understand real world law and gain experience while they are students. Another example of the Williams campaign playing dirty by suggesting sexual misconduct by Ms. Moses.
So go ahead and re-elect the town drunk. If Williams could stay sober for more than a day the courts wouldn't be so backlogged!
tiger

Jacksonville, FL

#440 Oct 21, 2010
Karen Ross wrote:
I was at the Glynn GOP monthly breakfast forum on Sat Oct 16. I've attended events similar to this since I was 8 years old (that's more than 40 years). This is the FIRST public forum I've ever attended where a candidate chewed out someone for asking a question. I was berated and bullied and some of the audience was shocked. The attorney present was not shocked because Judge Williams is famous for chewing out attorneys and law enforcement in court. He welcomed me to the club. Not only was it exceptionally angry, out of control, and hostile for a PUBLIC FORUM, but having had a 30 year cordial acquaintance with Ms. Williams and long respected her accomplishments and strength, I was personally mystified at her reaction. Now I know. She doesn't like questions - especially about drug court.
The fact is Williams won't debate or even appear in any public forum with Ms. Moses. If she knows in advance that Ms. Moses is attending the same event, she cancels. The reason is she is not respected by an overwhelming majority of lawyers and has screwed thousands of citizens in court. She is terribly afraid of what the next question might be. Her record is poor and if she was in a corporation she would have long ago been terminated. I have seen transcripts of cases where she has had similar "outbursts." I understand from numerous lawyers that this is a regular occurrence and is not isolated.

And remember before you vote that there are problems way beyond drug court. Do you really want someone who has substance abuse herself deciding custody cases in family court? Or other important civil cases without a jury trial??? NOT!!!

So, Karen so now that you have witnessed firsthand the judges irrational behavior and how she belittled you in front of your peers, who are you going to support in the election?
informed citizen

Midville, GA

#441 Oct 21, 2010
Marion wrote:
if he were going to be truthful he would post it.....so if his fat lips are moving he is lying......he is not very well respected in his profession.....if you don't believe that stop by some other attys office and ask them...they would be truthful...
informed citizen

Midville, GA

#442 Oct 21, 2010
Marion wrote:
<quoted text>Just for argument sake, lets say Williams is the best qualified. If she looses, so does the people going thru the program.
I have seen nothing here to exemplify Moses D.C. experience.
Not only DC experience she has no court room experience in Superior Court, and I know plenty of Lawyers that think she probably could not find the courthouses in some of the district....I hope her little pawn
known as D. O. is going to drive her.....but she will have to pay for the gas....
informed citizen

Midville, GA

#443 Oct 21, 2010
dover bluff man wrote:
The Queen is not accepting questions today.
Lewis Carroll
You have about as much class as a toad frog
informed citizen

Midville, GA

#444 Oct 21, 2010
aNONY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a d___ fool to continue to support Judge Williams. You apparently have not researched the lady (excuse me) woman.
No, I am not one of Ms Moses campaign workers.
Williams does not and never did deserve to be a Judge. No class or integrity and just plain no knowledge of what a Judge is suppose to do.
Drug Court....what a laugh. Talk to some of her clients in drug court, that she was suppose to be trying to help.
I could go on and on, but please get out there, ask questions, investigate before casting your vote for Amanda.
Family has no class either. They think everyone else except their family is "cattle".
I have researched both and I know she has a family, husbaznd, kids, grand children, active in her church, and I know plenty of the clients in Drug Court, and I encourage anyone to talk to them, or some of their parents, and some of the graduates of the program.....I know some of her family and find what you say totally untrue.....getting back to your choice Ms. Moses, owns a SLEAZY bar in Atl. Where you may play poker on Sunday. And she has never even tried a case in court....no practical experience...wake up
informed citizen

Midville, GA

#445 Oct 21, 2010
dover bluff man wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Bitter ? what in the world are you talking about? You obviously don't know him.
2. Both have qualifications. Williams improper activities and lacks of the proper judicial temperament makes it obvious that she needs to retire.
3. No.
check again to your answer to number 3, it is a Yes and I believe there was some court action involved with it.....
informed citizen

Midville, GA

#446 Oct 21, 2010
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again, [email protected] .
how would you know who D.O. is I agree with ten, she seems to have had some education....D.IO> your secrets are no longer safe with mje.....

Since: Jan 08

Solon, ME

#447 Oct 21, 2010
informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>how would you know who D.O. is I agree with ten, she seems to have had some education....D.IO> your secrets are no longer safe with mje.....
I know DO and he did not respond to you, dumbass.
The bar and grill opened by her brother played club poker, not
for money, and due to the economy, is now closed.
Mary Helen filed the litigation and it is ongoing.
Mary Helen has tried numberous cases, mainly in federal court
and her AV rating is something that few lawyers.

Why don't you have the guts to post your real name and tell us
what your job is with the drug court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Marys employment opportunites! 54 min Crazy Horse 17
Does our Sheriff really support battered women? 3 hr Nicole Brown 34
Global Warming-----Or Not 4 hr TaDa 29
Bye-Bye Spicey 6 hr Jorgee 21
FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman S... 7 hr Sheeple 6
New Tax on Horizon 7 hr Head 23
F with da man 7 hr HSE 1

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance