Holy cow, Republican pigs can fly!

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

NFL Guy

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Apr 25, 2013
What's up with Republicans lately?

They get brought to Jesus or what.

I mean first you've got this news bulletin:

"The state Senate Republican Caucus in Rhode Island unanimously endorsed Senate Bill 38, a measure that would legalize gay marriage in the state." That should have noted it was the entire GOP Caucus. All of them.

Then this news flash:

"A majority of U.S. Senate Republicans voting to make people who buy stuff on the Internet pay state and local sales taxes." Holy cow, Republicans coming to their senses and realizing not all taxes are bad. Impressive!

So either (1), Democratic Party wisdom is finally taking root in Republicans; or (2), the Republicans are bone tired of hearing from voters how screwed up Republican policies are.

In any case, it's good news for America.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Apr 26, 2013
It'd be nice if they came to their senses about raising the minimum wage for millions of Americans trying to get by on it.
really

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Apr 26, 2013
These will be former repubs. next election cycle
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#5 Apr 26, 2013
really wrote:
You people who vote party instead of for the better canditate for the good of the nation really should stop showing you ignorance.
However that being said I know there are peoplen that will always vote to get more goodies from the american taxpayer regardless of the affect on the nation as a whole
Stan

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Apr 26, 2013
really wrote:
Implying that when Republicans actually debate and legislate honestly,(i.e., what's best for the country, not political party) they get tossed to the curb next election by their base of voters. With a base that screwed-up, it's no wonder the Republican's voter base is shrinking year-over-year.
NFL Guy

Saint Marys, GA

#7 May 1, 2013
Stop the presses! Breaking news!

More evidence of Republican sanity!

Yesterday Republican Presidential contender Congressman Paul Ryan stated he'd reversed his earlier position and now fully supports gay couples adopting children.

Will miracles never cease?

Another Republican evolving.

Or is he just checking off the "must have" blocks for his 2016 Presidential run?
Big Skinny

Kingsland, GA

#8 May 1, 2013
NFL Guy wrote:
Stop the presses! Breaking news!
More evidence of Republican sanity!
Yesterday Republican Presidential contender Congressman Paul Ryan stated he'd reversed his earlier position and now fully supports gay couples adopting children.
Will miracles never cease?
Another Republican evolving.
Or is he just checking off the "must have" blocks for his 2016 Presidential run?
NFL Guy - The first wanna be to come out. Congrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the Jaynius? 8 min Fact Is 8
Baby Harvesting Scandal: Aborted Baby Organs ar... 21 min LonePalm Sux 6
Crook for president 38 min patriot 1
Good job Democrats! 8 more years! 51 min Bonkers 9
Chamber of Commerce Shannon Black 8 hr georgia lady 4
Sailing Ship seves meals now 9 hr Hellary Cliton 8
The Donkey Whisperer 10 hr Ospreyatnite 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages