First Prev
of 2
Next Last
legend

Fairfield, CT

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I'm hearing rumors if Bill Smith gets re-elected for Sheriff that a formal employee of 911 will come back as Director of 911. Sounds like a good idea since the place is out of control under BFT.
anon

Tuskegee, AL

#2 Mar 8, 2012
legend wrote:
I'm hearing rumors if Bill Smith gets re-elected for Sheriff that a formal employee of 911 will come back as Director of 911. Sounds like a good idea since the place is out of control under BFT.
amen
Vigilante

Kingsland, GA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
It was about the same or worse when Smith was sheriff.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Mar 8, 2012
The spoiled tyrant with the foul mouth working south of here? Or the more qualified rational former employee working north of here?
Fred

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Why are we spending 2 million dollars with a contractor who does not pay his property taxes to build a jail when we can use the existing facility at the sub station.
DPRS

Norridgewock, ME

#6 Mar 9, 2012
Fred wrote:
Why are we spending 2 million dollars with a contractor who does not pay his property taxes to build a jail when we can use the existing facility at the sub station.
Oh no! Not inmates at the sub station! It might interfere with Barry's nap!!!!!!
Bob

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2012
anon wrote:
The spoiled tyrant with the foul mouth working south of here? Or the more qualified rational former employee working north of here?
Funny how people get on here and bash people and talk smack but do not have the balls to tell people to their face because they know the end result. They should shut this forum down. What a punk you are, scared bitch.
dusty

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Mar 9, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Funny how people get on here and bash people and talk smack but do not have the balls to tell people to their face because they know the end result. They should shut this forum down. What a punk you are, scared bitch.
I bet you a dollar to a dog turd,and I'll hold the stakes in my teeth, he'll whop your butt, Baaaaa Baaaaaaaa
dusty

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Mar 9, 2012
Baaa Baaa Bob for sheriff
Anon

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2012
What do you mean the 911 center is out of control?
No Mo Tommy

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Mar 15, 2012
Anon wrote:
What do you mean the 911 center is out of control?
I heard BFT is gonna hire rick and jay to run it, if he gets re elected.

Since: Mar 12

Kingsland, GA

#12 Mar 28, 2012
Well the whole dept is out of order when you let a dumb ass run for sheriff
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

#13 May 19, 2012
Everyone turn on your scanners and just listen.
im listening

United States

#14 May 20, 2012
I hear professionals! Now that I've listened, why don't you tell us "army of one" why were you fired?
almost famous

Sumter, SC

#15 May 20, 2012
No Mo Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>I heard BFT is gonna hire rick and jay to run it, if he gets re elected.
How else is he going to get them off TOPIX ?
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

#16 May 22, 2012
almost famous wrote:
<quoted text>How else is he going to get them off TOPIX ?
LOL
just me

Kingsland, GA

#17 May 23, 2012
the 911 center went to hell when the sheriffs dept took control, now that sheriff gregory has moved it to the jail it is a lot better
just saying
nuzz futz

Calhoun City, MS

#18 May 23, 2012
just me wrote:
the 911 center went to hell when the sheriffs dept took control, now that sheriff gregory has moved it to the jail it is a lot better
just saying
does Gregory have peanuts in his turd's? just saying
Really

Herndon, PA

#19 May 23, 2012
just me wrote:
the 911 center went to hell when the sheriffs dept took control, now that sheriff gregory has moved it to the jail it is a lot better
just saying
It's so much better that Chuck Byerly is not in charge anymore and there is only 3 dispatchers on duty at any given time and there is 2 police departments 1 sheriffs department 1 county ems department 1 county fire department and 2 city fire fire departments radios that must be monitored plus all the telephone calls coming in for three dispatchers.
Oh yeah I would call that much better ran too! It's much better for McIntosh County because that is where all of our dispatchers have gone to work. They make the drive all the way to McIntosh Co. to do what they love to do. work.
Just call me BOB

Herndon, PA

#20 May 23, 2012
They must not want to work to bad, with only three of them like you said it would seem to me that they would have plenty of "work" to do at Camden 911, so they did not leave to "work" they left so that they could read paperbacks and watch the soaps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelosi warns: Dems can't ignore Trump anymore 58 min LonePalm 2
Brits warn Spanish vessel harassing USS Florida 1 hr jumptheshark 2
Trump calls President Obama 1 hr Too funny 1
Pregnant from rape = "silver lining" per GOP 2 hr Ann 3
West Point cadets being investigated 3 hr For Real 3
The 12 Signs That Trump Will Win the White House 3 hr LonePalm 3
GOP women speak out about Trump 6 hr Former Fence Sitter 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages