Jenkins VIOLATES Court Order for Cumberland Island

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

anon

Kingsland, GA

#1 Jan 31, 2010
anon

Crescent, GA

#2 Feb 1, 2010
And he will most likely get away with it!

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Feb 1, 2010
anon wrote:
And he will most likely get away with it!
Let him keep finish. At least the parks people will have a nice building paid for by seized assets, and given to him by Bill Smith.

The greatest Sheriff Camden has ever had.
the midnight rider

Strong, ME

#4 Feb 1, 2010
I don't think Judge Wood is going to be amused by Dr. Jenkins !
Opps

Kingsland, GA

#5 Feb 1, 2010
Jenkins is not in some local court. This is a federal court where judges are appointed for life. They answer to no one and are not tolerate of any one. If Jenkins violated an order of that federal court he will be in real hot water. The feds don't play around. They don't go after your for no reason. I would not want to be violating any federal judges order. That is serious stuff. Jenkins is in a different play ground. If he continued improvements after being order to stop and it is proven he is in real trouble. He has to answer to the Court and no one else.
Anonymous

Kingsland, GA

#6 Feb 5, 2010
I think Jenkins without Smith to back him up will be history. Let's see if Gregory does his job. I know he will enforce whatever the Judge orders.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#7 Feb 5, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
I think Jenkins without Smith to back him up will be history. Let's see if Gregory does his job. I know he will enforce whatever the Judge orders.
Gregory can't enforce anything handed down by the Feds. It will be the U.S. Marshall's Office. But Gregory demanded to get rid of all the boats in the fleet. I hope he has not done that maybe he can offer a boat ride to the Marshalls. Or the Coast Guard thats looking at leaving. No just more bad choices of words at the heated moment to try and win votes. I'm sure Doc Jenkins Attorney John Ossic has made all of the clear for the Federal Court. You get what you pay for and he is the best from hear.
Anons AA Sponsor

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Feb 6, 2010
Please start attending meetings Anon and when you relapse, stay off Topix please.
Marion

Madison, WI

#9 Feb 6, 2010
Boata,what are you talking about?
Marion

Madison, WI

#10 Feb 6, 2010
boats
dover bluff man

Brunswick, GA

#11 Feb 6, 2010
Sheriff Gregory has retained some of the boats to
be used for official purposes.
I don't recall how many boats the taxpayers bought
to haul the Billy Smith Construction Co. to
Cumberland Island, but it had to be 5 or 6 just to
haul that many inmates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Sow's Ear 22 min Anon 32
We need that Cat 5 Hurricane to bring this plac... 44 min Sharknado 5
Hillary on the brink of collapse 1 hr wishing 15
Oldd Folks will save us 2 hr Yep 6
News Most Popular - Body in Dumpster Was Teen from J... (May '07) 2 hr TOASTER 24
Are you what you eat? 3 hr Fergie 9
Global warming has slowed, recent changes due t... 11 hr FactCheck 4
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]