The Thin Blue Line Police Code For Do...
2012 hurry please

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Impersonating a police officer is a felony!
so are you saying that everyone who has that sticker is impersonating? I don't think so!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 27, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
Thanks Bob, love your new facebook pic.
When are you going to stop wearing your Sheriff's uniform?
You have been fired for 3 years now.
Are you impersonating Hatch? You use his picture or do you just want to be him?
anon

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Mar 24, 2012
is brutality learned or taught in the Kinglsand Police department? Just wondering.
Della

United States

#24 Mar 24, 2012
anon wrote:
is brutality learned or taught in the Kinglsand Police department? Just wondering.
it is not taught at kpd, what happened to you, did you get tased or pepper sprayed? tell us what you know or think you know.
Karl

New Albany, MS

#25 Feb 14, 2013
You really think that if someone has a sticker on a car they are impersonating an officer? I hope the people crying about this aren't actual cops cause anyone that ignorant on law should not have a badge!
Anon

United States

#26 Feb 15, 2013
2012 hurry please wrote:
I have a blue line sticker and a 10-8 sticker on my truck. But still I get pulled over and have been asked what 10-8 stands for! I ell them show the officer my and my wife credentials and hey let us go! If u have a sticker and you can't prove u are in or have family in Law enforcement then your sticker should be removed and you should get a ticket! Just sayin!
This is B.S. unless you both are in law enforcement the significant other wouldn't have any law enforcement credentials.
Corrupt to the core

Woodbine, GA

#27 Feb 15, 2013
So in other words, this sticker lets them know which citizens not to bleed revenue from...
hiawasse

Stockbridge, GA

#28 Feb 16, 2013
Karl wrote:
You really think that if someone has a sticker on a car they are impersonating an officer? I hope the people crying about this aren't actual cops cause anyone that ignorant on law should not have a badge!
hey its hot karl
humm

United States

#29 Feb 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text> This is B.S. unless you both are in law enforcement the significant other wouldn't have any law enforcement credentials.
if you read it, it says my and my wifes...it should have read mine and my wifes. But I got it. Calm down and read it again.
Anonymous

Herndon, PA

#30 Feb 18, 2013
If I see a violation I do not care if there is a thin blue line sticker on the vehicle. I guess the article does not speak the truth. As a matter of fact I really do not know any LEOs who refrain from pulling a vehicle based on the signage that is placed on it.
humm

United States

#31 Feb 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
If I see a violation I do not care if there is a thin blue line sticker on the vehicle. I guess the article does not speak the truth. As a matter of fact I really do not know any LEOs who refrain from pulling a vehicle based on the signage that is placed on it.
exactly! As I am in law enforcement, I have been pulled over a few times and have been giving a ticket twice. Just cause the "sticker" is there doesnt give me or any other the right to break the law. I paid my fine and went on about my life.
Dale

United States

#32 Feb 27, 2013
Blue line stickers stand for rape victim or a family member that has been rape!
mikey boon

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 Nov 13, 2013
I like Corrupt to the core's comments. Any violation should not exclude someone based on the Job they get paid to do.
Liar Liar

Bethesda, MD

#34 Nov 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
Blue line stickers stand for rape victim or a family member that has been rape!
Really, who's gonna advertise that!
Liar Liar

Bethesda, MD

#35 Nov 13, 2013
Rick are you out there we need you.
Hwy Fuzz

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#36 Jan 1, 2014
Trust me. You can have pictures with a relative in uniform - if you're an asshole you're in. As a cop I have FOP plates, my wife has her card, we have blue line stuff as well - it means nothing. I'll look at you a little longer when I'm behind you just for having a blue line thinking something may be up. I've let more people off with a warning, family or not simply for being civil and polite. That's how you may avoid a summons, aside from not committing an infraction. This is from 31 yrs experience. There's fodder for your research.
RM1SWKeeler

Waterloo, IA

#37 Jun 27, 2014
I am a retired member of the USNR and was a Nay cop for 5 years. I would display TBL if I wanted to, but I don't I am a Firefighter and have a few Fire stickers but I don't have a TRL sticker. Now that I see some LEO's on here have a hard on over a sticker, I guess I will go buy mine and put them on my window and pity the LEO that makes me take it off or tickets me for having the sticker. A cop from the civilian side or the military side is still a cop either way you look at it, like it or not. You can't tell me what sticker I can display or not. 1st Amendment my fellow LEO's.
Enigma9

United States

#38 Dec 15, 2014
Cop Mom

Natchitoches, LA

#39 Jan 7, 2015
Just read the post of Jan 24 2012 by a Rick Rogers of Fort Lauderdale, FL for the first time. I am the mother of a police officer and the sister-in-law of a police officer, both in Louisiana.
The Thin Blue Line sticker is obtainable just about anywhere. However, if you purchase one with the intention of avoiding being ticketed, please understand that you should be totally ashamed.
The police officers of our country have a hard enough time doing their job properly without those citizens who think that LEOs "owe" them something - and usually these are the same citizens who obstruct the law officers, yet shout the loudest when one is needed.
I am proud of my son (13 years as a police officer) and my brother-in-law, who daily face criminals that think only of targeting police officers, as a "coup" sometimes. Look at the problems our nation is having now - then tell me how you cannot stand behind the LEOs (law enforcement officers).
Think of this: if there were no police officers, who would you call when you are in trouble? Your favorite football player, maybe? Your mayor? Your president?
The Thin Blue Line stickers should be purchased only by those people who really SUPPORT Law Enforcement Officers - be they family, friends or strangers - with monetary donations to the Widows & Orphans of Fallen Officers, Line of Duty Death support groups, and prayers. If you cannot do this, then please do not display the sticker. We don't need, or want, you as part of this proud group.
Troll Stopper

Kingsland, GA

#40 Jan 7, 2015
Hey Cop Hag go troll your own boards in Lewys-anny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What a crock... Reince Priebus & GOP 2 hr Anon 7
Governor vetos Georgia's Campus Carry legislation 3 hr Jorge 4
Romanian hacker Guccifer: I breached Clinton se... 5 hr No Justice 4
President Trump's dream-team for making America... 6 hr Justice 9
Why do your commissioners not care 7 hr Ray man 8
Dept of Defense sick of Republicans - and say so 7 hr patriot 7
Clear sailing to the WH now!!! 10 hr LonePalm 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages