Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Both SMHA and NSA operate with a hidden budget. Both have little or no oversight. Both think they are above the law. Both are funded by the public, and both think the public has no right or need to know what they are doing.
Zumba Senior

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I just want my free Zumba lessons.
Special Downtown Senior

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I want my exquisite dinners and free entertainment. Yes, I too want my free ZUMBA dance lessons.
Zumba Senior

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

That is the only priority of the St Marys...ZUMBA for ALL!!!
Downtown Special Seniors

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

ZUMBA is the way to happiness. Support the SMHA as long as they support free ZUMBA dance lessons for us special white downtown seniors. Forget the poor who need medical care, let them eat cake.
Mudwhumper5

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Jeremy you been filling up every thread with this crap. Give it a rest, son. Youre starting to look like an even bigger fool than you are. And thats pretty damn big.
Idiot Savants

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I just love how some idiot savants on here think the Spencers start all the threads.
Poor Brown Senior

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

I aint a Spencer, and I know private ZUMBA lessons paid for by public funds is wrong. But I want some if everyone else is getting them. Being poor I need help with my medical bills. Please SMHA have a heart.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

If a bank robber puts his money into series of investments, prospers, and only twenty years later gets caught, does he get to keep his capital gains and return only the stolen basis dollars?
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I can't speak for the NSA but I personally know three members of the Hospital Board and they do not think they are above the law. They support the senior center and proposals to provide services for the senior center must be approved by the board. They are standup folks which is more than I can say for someone like you.
Whistle Blower wrote:
Both SMHA and NSA operate with a hidden budget. Both have little or no oversight. Both think they are above the law. Both are funded by the public, and both think the public has no right or need to know what they are doing.
Civics Lesson

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
I can't speak for the NSA but I personally know three members of the Hospital Board and they do not think they are above the law. They support the senior center and proposals to provide services for the senior center must be approved by the board. They are standup folks which is more than I can say for someone like you.
<quoted text>
Please read Mr. Moreno's comments above one more time. It appears you missed the wisdom and meaning of the comments. What part of illegal do you not understand? By law, the St Marys' Hospital Authority cannot legally pay for private ZUMBA dance lessons, exquisite dinners and entertainment for "special" white downtown seniors. Why do you downtown pigs continue to think you are smarter than anybody else? The rest of St Marys is on to you; you have been called out. Stop the illegalities and become decent citizens. The rest of us are under no obligation to fund your retirement fun. Pay your own way. Stop living off the St Marys tax payers.
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

You are wrong. They are not obligated to fund indigent care as the monies did not come from the sale of a hospital. Exquisite dinners? Check your facts. The funds do not come from taxpayers.
Civics Lesson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read Mr. Moreno's comments above one more time. It appears you missed the wisdom and meaning of the comments. What part of illegal do you not understand? By law, the St Marys' Hospital Authority cannot legally pay for private ZUMBA dance lessons, exquisite dinners and entertainment for "special" white downtown seniors. Why do you downtown pigs continue to think you are smarter than anybody else? The rest of St Marys is on to you; you have been called out. Stop the illegalities and become decent citizens. The rest of us are under no obligation to fund your retirement fun. Pay your own way. Stop living off the St Marys tax payers.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

why wrote:
You are wrong. They are not obligated to fund indigent care as the monies did not come from the sale of a hospital. Exquisite dinners? Check your facts. The funds do not come from taxpayers.
<quoted text>
Now the truth comes out: the SMHA creeps and Downtown "special" white senior creeps think the $3,000,000 is theirs to spend as they please. Please, when is the corrupt town of St Marys Georgia going to get in line with decent government? They don't even pretend to follow the law.
why

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

The money is being spent at the senior center on meals and activities for seniors. According to legal council, they are following the law. I am not sure what your problem is or what conspiracy you have talked yourself into.
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the truth comes out: the SMHA creeps and Downtown "special" white senior creeps think the $3,000,000 is theirs to spend as they please. Please, when is the corrupt town of St Marys Georgia going to get in line with decent government? They don't even pretend to follow the law.
And on

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

why wrote:
The money is being spent at the senior center on meals and activities for seniors. According to legal council, they are following the law. I am not sure what your problem is or what conspiracy you have talked yourself into.
<quoted text>
What "legal council" are you referring to? Who approved this scheme?

"meals and activities for seniors" What activities and who are the seniors? How were the seniors, meals and activities selected? What is the connection between those running the scheme and Council? Answer those questions?
Truth is

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

why wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to legal council, they are following the law."

Lol.... Did their legal council actually pass the bar or was he grandfathered in? Just trying to figure out the disparity in his comprehension of law.
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

You must live under a rock. Do your own research or at least read the paper.
And on wrote:
<quoted text>
What "legal council" are you referring to? Who approved this scheme?
"meals and activities for seniors" What activities and who are the seniors? How were the seniors, meals and activities selected? What is the connection between those running the scheme and Council? Answer those questions?
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

You might want to check your facts before you slander people.
Truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to legal council, they are following the law."
Lol.... Did their legal council actually pass the bar or was he grandfathered in? Just trying to figure out the disparity in his comprehension of law.
Three Million

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

It is all a misunderstanding. Lets all just move on.
Next corruption incident please?
Truth is

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Just like the misunderstanding of the finances with the joint development authority.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info