Touré On ‘Proper Negro Fatigue’

Touré On ‘Proper Negro Fatigue’

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Full title: Touré On ‘Proper Negro Fatigue’: No Matter How Good I Am At It,‘I Still Know I May End Up Dead’

Mediaite

During a monologue on Monday regarding the racial elements of the controversial “stop-and-frisk” policing practices and the trail of George Zimmerman, PMSNBC host Touré said that he is tiring of feeling like he and other African-Americans have to maintain a pattern of behavior that whites do not. He called it “proper negro fatigue” and added that, no matter how good he is at presenting himself as a non-threat, he still feels like he “may end up dead.”

“Once, somebody asked me when would I stop talking so much about injustice giant black men,” Touré began.“I said,‘I will when this country stops the tsunami of injustice against black men.’”

He referenced the two court cases with a racial element to them: the Zimmerman trial and a lawsuit against the government alleging racial profiling in New York City’s “stop-and-frisk” program.

Touré confessed that his parents instilled in him the idea that he had to maintain a demeanor that was as nonthreatening as possible in order to avoid being inappropriately singled out by authorities.

RELATED: MSLSD’s Touré:‘Open Borders’ Will Reduce ‘Muslim Poverty That’s Threatening Our Security’

“Society is afraid of you and that’s your problem,” Touré said of the double standard facing blacks in the United States.

“All that can lead to what some have called,‘proper negro fatigue,’” Touré added.“Because I have to go around mollifying everyone around me and letting them know I won’t rob them.”

“And trust me, it’s tiring,” he concluded.“Because, no matter how good I am at that, I still know I may end up dead.”

Go to article to see video of commentary.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/toure-on-proper-ne...

Well, he delicate sensitivities aren't being helped the thuggish behavior coming from the resident of the White Hut and his regime.
really

Morganton, GA

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Yup.

Black man walking down the street in a white hood gets hasseled by the cops.

White man walking down the street in a black hood gets mugged.

Hmmmm..........
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Nothing wrong with racial profiling.
These drive by shootings and street drug wars aren't being caused by the Swiss or Australians.
its a logical law enforcment tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys' Corrupt Government 5 hr Camden GOB 12
State Rep Race 7 hr Tuesday Vote 117
Thoughts and prayers 7 hr Bake the Cake 10
Buddy Carter 7 hr Glynn 2
"INHUMANE" Society of Camden County 9 hr BullDawg Fan 1
St Marys Senior Center Authority 9 hr St Marys Senior 11
Trump caves again. Puts our soldiers at risk. 10 hr Newcomers 11

Kingsland Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages