Sheriff's Female Jailer Fired for Sex...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nuzz futz

Calhoun City, MS

#41 May 24, 2012
RollerBoy wrote:
Bill is winning.
thats a big "10-4"
curious

Cassville, GA

#42 May 24, 2012
who is the jailer?
nuzz futz

Calhoun City, MS

#43 May 24, 2012
curious wrote:
who is the jailer?
who was the jailer?
RollerBoy

Kingsland, GA

#44 May 25, 2012
nuzz futz wrote:
The county will be stuck with the tab if that woman comes up HIV positive,cause it will be an on the job injury.
you are crazy.. you have a point on that 1
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#45 May 25, 2012
nuzz futz wrote:
The county will be stuck with the tab if that woman comes up HIV positive,cause it will be an on the job injury.
Don't think so. A crime was committed.
nuzz futz

Calhoun City, MS

#46 May 25, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so. A crime was committed.
Yes on the county dime by a county employee,that was on the job when this happen, its documented, and if you check the law IAW the US labor dept,this person was on the clock, with limited or no supervision and it happen,so put that in your brain and with the jury's and lawyers we have today in the labor law field, guess what? they got screwed, and we could get screwed with the tab.
RGM

Orange Park, FL

#47 May 25, 2012
Anon,when an inmate jumps from the 6th floor recreation yard in an escape/suicide attempt the county ends up paying big and taxpayers lose.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#48 May 25, 2012
One of us does not get it. The jailer committed a crime thus no insurance.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#49 May 25, 2012
RGM wrote:
Anon,when an inmate jumps from the 6th floor recreation yard in an escape/suicide attempt the county ends up paying big and taxpayers lose.
Now there is a thought. We pay $10,000 for the deductible and no longer have to house the criminal But, who is concerned about deductibles???
nuzz futz

Calhoun City, MS

#50 May 25, 2012
Anon wrote:
One of us does not get it. The jailer committed a crime thus no insurance.
Who is legally responsible for that jailer/employee when they are on the clock? If you don't get that.well your living in the stone age
talk of the town

Saint Marys, GA

#51 May 25, 2012
This jailer is so innocent. She did not have sex with this inmate.She only talked to this inmate on her own time not on the clock. This area is so small and garbage travels so fast in this area.The only reason this is such a big issue is because Tommy is trying to make himself look good because it is a election yr, and he wont win anyway. That jail is full of his family members, and friends that just got a job because of who they know (Tommy). But just like someone said April has done so much before sitting where she sits short of giving him head (Tommy) and she is still there. Leave this jailer alone. She is a single mom, and has a family. She is beautiful, and has a man. People want to talk about what they dont even know about. Its so shameful. She already lost her job, and I am sure she will catch hell trying to find another job in this area with all the gossip going on about her, and ruining her name. Isnt that enough? My God Camden County hasnt changed one bit. If it isnt talk of B.S than there is no talk around here.
matlock

Calhoun City, MS

#52 May 25, 2012
talk of the town wrote:
This jailer is so innocent. She did not have sex with this inmate.She only talked to this inmate on her own time not on the clock. This area is so small and garbage travels so fast in this area.The only reason this is such a big issue is because Tommy is trying to make himself look good because it is a election yr, and he wont win anyway. That jail is full of his family members, and friends that just got a job because of who they know (Tommy). But just like someone said April has done so much before sitting where she sits short of giving him head (Tommy) and she is still there. Leave this jailer alone. She is a single mom, and has a family. She is beautiful, and has a man. People want to talk about what they dont even know about. Its so shameful. She already lost her job, and I am sure she will catch hell trying to find another job in this area with all the gossip going on about her, and ruining her name. Isnt that enough? My God Camden County hasnt changed one bit. If it isnt talk of B.S than there is no talk around here.
If what you say is true, then we must have another law suit comming,fat Tommy damn sure using his at the will of the sheriff to an excessive abuse.You sure your not throwing out a dead mullet here?
talk of the town

Saint Marys, GA

#53 May 25, 2012
matlock wrote:
<quoted text>If what you say is true, then we must have another law suit comming,fat Tommy damn sure using his at the will of the sheriff to an excessive abuse.You sure your not throwing out a dead mullet here?
I know the truth about this woman, and what I am saying is true. I know her personally. She is not that type of woman, and she loves her family. And when this all blows over I will advise her to seek legal help on this. Her name in her home town is mud, and she is afraid to leave her home. So a law suit, I dont know but we will all know soon enough.....
the truth

Brunswick, GA

#54 Jul 2, 2012
The truth FINALLY came out about the jailor they drug through the mud in 2010. The things the public will do to have something to talk about. I'm sorry both these hard working ladies had to deal with the trash their hometown put them through.
ye heard

United States

#55 Jul 2, 2012
the truth wrote:
The truth FINALLY came out about the jailor they drug through the mud in 2010. The things the public will do to have something to talk about. I'm sorry both these hard working ladies had to deal with the trash their hometown put them through.
Well, what was the truth, now you have thrown the nugget out,tell us what the outcome was. ye heard??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donald trump either lied to the republicans or ... 9 hr anti trump 3
Where is Moron-oh Tue Boberto 1
Jim Proctor loves Dr. Carl Drury! (Nov '07) Mon Original Bob 15
Obama: African-American museum helps tell fulle... Mon blackman 1
County Comissioner Race (Mar '16) Sep 25 NeverJay 26
Ricky Nowell and Roxanne Hogsed Sep 24 Just curious07 1
George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million ... Sep 23 GOP 2

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages