Almost Famous

Hartsville, SC

#1 May 18, 2011
See...h....unt
Almost Famous

Hartsville, SC

#2 May 19, 2011
whatlake .....wouldn't you like to know !
Almost famous

Hartsville, SC

#3 May 23, 2011
another day in paradise eat your heart out Brenda K
jut reading

Madison, WI

#4 Jul 21, 2011
Almost Famous wrote:
See...h....unt
See...th....unt
Almost Famous

Hartsville, SC

#5 Jul 21, 2011
jut reading wrote:
<quoted text>See...th....unt
Too funny 2 B U !
hey BREN broke in shire

Hartsville, SC

#7 Aug 29, 2011
DOUBT is not spelled dought...... living 4 years in a college town makes you a poser not a Clemson graduate.... and the magic you experienced there was your bong ! By the way how were those 4 rapes you claim to have happened there ? Was that all part of the magic?
almost famous

Hartsville, SC

#8 Nov 30, 2011
gosh darn we are so much in love.....
almost famous

Hartsville, SC

#9 Dec 26, 2011
b 4 i was blonde
Almost Famous

Hartsville, SC

#10 Oct 23, 2012
The housing market has slipped down the slippery slope . Nothing is selling in Laurel island Links on the golf course.... only a few on the marsh side . Those stucco ugly adobe houses are nobody's taste UNLESS you grew up wid nothing and think having a big arch facade in the front of your house means you live in an executive home. These wannabe idiots that think they are too good to cut their own grass are looking at a golf course being taken over by weeds !!!1
anon

Kingsland, GA

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Almost Famous wrote:
The housing market has slipped down the slippery slope . Nothing is selling in Laurel island Links on the golf course.... only a few on the marsh side . Those stucco ugly adobe houses are nobody's taste UNLESS you grew up wid nothing and think having a big arch facade in the front of your house means you live in an executive home. These wannabe idiots that think they are too good to cut their own grass are looking at a golf course being taken over by weeds !!!1
Geeze! And here we were thinking you'd choked on whatever you had in your mouth!
Almost Famous

Hartsville, SC

#12 Oct 27, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeze! And here we were thinking you'd choked on whatever you had in your mouth!
i never even gag
Almost Famous

Hartsville, SC

#13 Oct 27, 2012
hey BREN broke in shire wrote:
DOUBT is not spelled dought...... living 4 years in a college town makes you a poser not a Clemson graduate.... and the magic you experienced there was your bong ! By the way how were those 4 rapes you claim to have happened there ? Was that all part of the magic?
leave that 60 year old recluse alone ....no man ....no real money......and she is renting a duplex !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pigs in a Blanket Fry them like Bacon 6 hr Fudge 14
Why are people so down on Mayor Smith? (Jan '15) 7 hr Holmes 68
Crazy stuff happening over in Kentucky 8 hr Really 1
Lets deport 12 million Republicans 9 hr EdK48 1
Why the Supreme Court is not Supreme 9 hr LonePalm 5
Gay friendly church in Camden County? (Jun '11) Aug 29 soupsand 45
The Earthkeepers Are Trying To Stop Linda Horn ... Aug 29 Natalie Bea 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages