Sheriff's Terminations Online
ANON

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#26 Jul 27, 2010
the shadow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, at least he don't go around beating up on defenseless women
No he stalks them!!!!
Duh

New Portland, ME

#27 Jul 27, 2010
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
No he stalks them!!!!
at least he hasn't be arrested and charged like rick and his other
Reality Check

Fernandina Beach, FL

#28 Jul 27, 2010
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>at least he hasn't be arrested and charged like rick and his other
Dude, you're talking with the geek.
Worked with Blackwell

Smithfield, ME

#31 Aug 10, 2010
Anon it amazes me how ppl who have not one clue about the jail or it's employees can sit here and act like they are in the know. Here is something I do know you sure would not be talking this crap to blackwell face. Or at least not as loud as you are now.

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#32 Aug 10, 2010
Worked with Blackwell wrote:
Anon it amazes me how ppl who have not one clue about the jail or it's employees can sit here and act like they are in the know. Here is something I do know you sure would not be talking this crap to blackwell face. Or at least not as loud as you are now.
He f@#@$d up and it is on video tape, you say Anon sure would not be talking this crap to blackwell face, well I am he is a disgrace to the badge, just like Godley and Riggle.

There now I will say it loud and clear using my name, Do you have the balls to use your real name?

didn't think so, coward!

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#33 Aug 10, 2010
Come on be a man and stand up using your real name, or better yet, be a good cop and stand up and have a little integerty!!!!!!
anon

Kingsland, GA

#34 Aug 10, 2010
Rick Rogers wrote:
Come on be a man and stand up using your real name, or better yet, be a good cop and stand up and have a little integerty!!!!!!
You talk about integrity and go around beating women. you toothless f&&&..quit typing on here at work before I call the ritz carlton and tell on you....

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#35 Aug 11, 2010
anon wrote:
<quoted text>You talk about integrity and go around beating women. you toothless f&&&..quit typing on here at work before I call the ritz carlton and tell on you....
Now that is funny!!!!!

You are such a coward Bob!
anon

Kingsland, GA

#36 Aug 11, 2010
I told you once rick... Watch your mouth boy. Your an idiot. And you are right. It will come out in court. One thing puzzles me though... why drag Riggle into this? He wasn't the arresting Officer... and a third party witness in the lobby verified the victims story... How ya gonna get past that one dumbazz? You wouldn't know what integrity was if it slapped handcuffs on you... oh wait... it did. lol

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#37 Aug 12, 2010
anon wrote:
I told you once rick... Watch your mouth boy. Your an idiot. And you are right. It will come out in court. One thing puzzles me though... why drag Riggle into this? He wasn't the arresting Officer... and a third party witness in the lobby verified the victims story... How ya gonna get past that one dumbazz? You wouldn't know what integrity was if it slapped handcuffs on you... oh wait... it did. lol
Really Bob, Did you hear that from Riggle?

And the man that slaps on the cuffs in my book is the arresting officer. When you walk into a place and don't ask any just slap cuffs on someone, that is not properly investigating something. And Bob why was the old man back in the exam room with us? He wasn't he didn't see a thing. All he saw was what happened up front, and no laws were broken up front they were broken when the nurse hit my wife. You will all see the truth real soon.

Thanks for your concern Bob.

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#38 Aug 12, 2010
Oh and tell your best friend Riggle I said HI!!!
ye heard

New Portland, ME

#39 Aug 12, 2010
we will see another pic of rik and his bride in stripes, ye heard??
anon

Kingsland, GA

#40 Aug 12, 2010
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Bob, Did you hear that from Riggle?
And the man that slaps on the cuffs in my book is the arresting officer. When you walk into a place and don't ask any just slap cuffs on someone, that is not properly investigating something. And Bob why was the old man back in the exam room with us? He wasn't he didn't see a thing. All he saw was what happened up front, and no laws were broken up front they were broken when the nurse hit my wife. You will all see the truth real soon.
Thanks for your concern Bob.
Last time I checked the State of Georgia doesn't follow your book... If you knew anything about law enforcement you would know that dumbazz.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#41 Aug 13, 2010
Rick Rogers wrote:
Oh and tell your best friend Riggle I said HI!!!
Rogers, and no I am not Bob. Dude get a life. you get on here and talk so much smack. You broke the law and went to jail. Get over it. You talk about how the SMPD did not properly investigate. How do you know? Are you a trained police officer? No you are not. Every time someone does not do something your way you whine like a biotch. You got your little picture with the Sheriff posted on your blog like your above the law. You are not. The sheriff should tell you to shut your mouth. You are not a friend of law enforcement. We all think you are an idiot my dear boy. You run down law enforcement when it does not fit your fancy. You have ran your mouth so much that many people are following your case to make sure your sheriff does not get it swept under the rug. Had you just kept your mouth shut your case probably would have been dealt with in a proper manner. Now folks are going to want to see justice served. If you go to court and a jury finds you not guilty then oh well, the law took its course. The jury does not give a shiot about who called who or what have you. The question is did you break the law, not if godley is friends with riggle and did riggle call godley about putting your a-- in jail, who cares. You should have known after screwing with people the way you do that you going to jail would be talk around the town. Do everyone a favor and shut up. You went to jail as you have done in the past, and will go again if you break the law. You can whine well it was a conspiracy theory, Godley does not have the power to convince any officer to lock you up, nor does your sheriff have the power to keep any police officer from locking you up when you break the law. I hope that Chief Hatch has the gonads to lock you up for filing a false report once his investigation is complete, if I was the Chief of SMPD, that would have been told to you up front. We will investigate but if your allegations are false you will be back in stripes son. Have a good day and get a life.

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#42 Aug 13, 2010
anon wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that Chief Hatch has the gonads to lock you up for filing a false report once his investigation is complete, if I was the Chief of SMPD, that would have been told to you up front. We will investigate but if your allegations are false you will be back in stripes son. Have a good day and get a life.
Really WE?

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#43 Aug 13, 2010
My email to Chief Hatch:

Please tell me why one of your officers is posting about the investigation online. At first I knew it was Bob Godley, until the last sentence that says WE will investigate. I think that should be looked into as well.

I have much more evidence that proves my case and look forward to sharing with the proper authority.

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#44 Aug 13, 2010
keep on top.

Copies already made, so please to pay to have your post removed.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#45 Aug 13, 2010
Rick Rogers wrote:
My email to Chief Hatch:
Please tell me why one of your officers is posting about the investigation online. At first I knew it was Bob Godley, until the last sentence that says WE will investigate. I think that should be looked into as well.
I have much more evidence that proves my case and look forward to sharing with the proper authority.
I was given you an example "if" I was the Chief DipSh--. See you are bothering that man with bs. I do not work for SMPD moron. So take that and put it in you evidence file, and prove your case special agent stupid. Bottom line is you broke the law and smpd did the right thing and put your dumba-- in jail boy.

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#46 Aug 13, 2010
anon wrote:
<quoted text>I was given you an example "if" I was the Chief DipSh--. See you are bothering that man with bs. I do not work for SMPD moron. So take that and put it in you evidence file, and prove your case special agent stupid. Bottom line is you broke the law and smpd did the right thing and put your dumba-- in jail boy.
Then you will have no problem calling chief and telling that, because he plans on contacting Topix. Or if I was the chief, that is what I would do.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#47 Aug 13, 2010
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you will have no problem calling chief and telling that, because he plans on contacting Topix. Or if I was the chief, that is what I would do.
Well if he contacts Topix then he is like you an idiot boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Declassified docs: Hillary aided rise of ISIS 3 hr LonePalm 1
Alex Kearns to Ban Plastic Bags in St Marys 3 hr LMFAO 17
White, Liberal, Feminist, Racist in her own words 4 hr Jorge 2
Start a underground Radio Station 4 hr anon 4
Alex Kearns is Running for City Council 4 hr LMFAO 44
News Savannah council opposes offshore drilling 5 hr waste of time 1
Did St Marys annex Cumberland Island ? 5 hr Yep 42
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]