want 2work

Kingsland, GA

#1 Mar 16, 2010
Express Scripts advertised that they were hiring an additional people around Christmas and New Years.Yeah Right.! I was hired in February with training to begin in March, then it was postponed till April, now May?!! With No explanation, just a "We'll call you." I had read things online about the company in general but not about the St. Mary's location and was hoping better from them. Does anyone have any information about this and what is going on??
anon

Baxley, GA

#2 Mar 16, 2010
You may as well give up on them. If you don't have someone on the inside to get you a job, it is a waste of time. It is all in who you know in Camden County
want 2work

Herndon, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Great, does anyone knows who is hiring now, my navy husband left me after 7 years of marriage, I have been a stay at home mother and I have no friends,(do have the help of our old retired neighbors, but no connections there) got my CNA licenses for FL, and was able to get a job, but it's only PRN (1-2 days a week)and a 45 min drive. Right now the babysitter is making more than me. I am going to school to become a nurse, but it takes time, I need a daytime job and I'm a "jack of all trades and a master of none."
Job

Solon, ME

#4 Mar 16, 2010
want 2work wrote:
Great, does anyone knows who is hiring now, my navy husband left me after 7 years of marriage, I have been a stay at home mother and I have no friends,(do have the help of our old retired neighbors, but no connections there) got my CNA licenses for FL, and was able to get a job, but it's only PRN (1-2 days a week)and a 45 min drive. Right now the babysitter is making more than me. I am going to school to become a nurse, but it takes time, I need a daytime job and I'm a "jack of all trades and a master of none."
Have you checked with Satilla Temps?
want 2work

Herndon, PA

#5 Mar 16, 2010
Yes, months and months ago, took the test and heard nothing, I even made a follow up call, but to no avail. Thanks for the suggestion, tomorrow I will go back and redo an application, maybe I'll have better luck the second time around.
anon

Baxley, GA

#6 Mar 16, 2010
Good Luck.!
anon

Madison, WI

#7 Mar 16, 2010
Try the GA Depart of Labor. You never know what they may have. Good luck!
want 2work

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Mar 16, 2010
With the GA Dept. of Labor they have some leads, I went to the building and was told the same jobs you find there you can find online so I do it from home, so I check every other day. The only problem I have found is that the jobs need to be updated when the position has been filled. One bank teller position has been there forever, I faxed my resume one day,did a call check, and the manger said the position was filled months prior. Thanks, the leads and advise are more than needed and appreciated.
anon

Baxley, GA

#9 Mar 17, 2010
I saw a Census Truck sitting at the post office this morning wanting to hire people to do the Census. they are paying $ 13.00 per hour and $.50 per mile.
want 2work

Kingsland, GA

#10 Mar 17, 2010
Thanks I called the census number, and I take the test tomorrow.
Texas

Strong, ME

#11 Mar 17, 2010
Good luck. I hope you find something. I heard about the Census jobs too so maybe it will be a good thing for you. I pray that you'll find what you need.
want2work

Kingsland, GA

#12 Mar 18, 2010
Thanks, applying everywhere, something will stick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Port of St. Marys Industrial and Logistics ... 3 hr LonePalm Sux 61
Life Without Moreno's Constant Maniacal Ranting 4 hr Sherlock Homeboy 2
Did anyone else know this? 4 hr Bradley 16
What if "downtown" St. Marys died? 6 hr Mesir 62
Poetic justice? 6 hr tommy weaver 4
Big business likes Obama's immigration plan 6 hr Kenneth 7
Hell Comes for Breakfast 7 hr Jorge 4
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match

Kingsland People Search