Gay friendly church in Camden County?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JUST ME

United States

#43 Dec 8, 2012
I love my neighbor ...but she's a woman ....
CamdenPride

United States

#44 Dec 11, 2012
I have a beautiful lesbian couple that lives next door. For my birthday, I told them I wanted to watch.

They bought me a Timex, I think they misunderstood!
honest prospective

Woodbine, GA

#45 Dec 12, 2012
most churches will accept anyone that comes through the doors. your question is a little open ended. by accept do you mean condone. its like asking if a church accepts alcoholics to come and worship God. the answer would be yes however if you routinely show up to worship drunk then the church will disfellowship you. i would imagine the same would be true if you started routinely making passes at the males in the church.

homosexuality is an abomination to God. this is clearly stated in the bible from cover to cover. sin is a sickness that will kill you spiritually. i think you already know homosexuality is wrong though.
2 cents

United States

#46 Dec 12, 2012
The Episcopal church openly welcomes and supports the gay.
soupsand

Rockland, ME

#47 Aug 29, 2015
YesIamJustMe wrote:
While I think I understand where you are coming from, Miguel, I simply disagree with your point of view. I think that it's pretty hypocritical for people to pick and choose which parts of the Old Testament they will follow and which parts they will disregard. I possess a more progressive set of religious morals and, while I do believe the first half of the Bible is a good beginning, I much prefer the second half. With all that said, I'm not looking for a religious debate, nor do I care to change anyones mind about how they feel about homosexuality and the church.
For anyone else who may have been interested, I did find a church in Yulee that seems promising. http://www.newvisioncongregationalchurch.org/
I'm still going to look into SECC first though. Thanks!

Beleive on the lord Jesus Christ and though shalt be saved.Their was no ins ands and buts to that promise that was given by our redeemer.The church many times creates its own contingencys.If indeed homosexuality is a sin ,then we have weekened his grace ,and annulled is sacrifice,by catagorizing sin.The church judges them because it makes them look a little better.Jesus talked,laughed,lived ,sat with the sinner because he truely loved them, made plans to walk with them in his heaven.I love him more today then ,I ever did, because I realize his love is so fathomless,so endless even though I be a sinner saved by grace,such as you are my freind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilliary's V.P. choice a radical Muzzie lover! 21 min Johnson 3
Bloomberg on Trump: Snake-oil salesman 27 min Karma 1
MORENO: what does the word "WHIGGER" mean??? (Apr '15) 29 min Mockingbird 364
Black Lives Mater to invade St.Marys this weekend. 34 min KBorgia 268
Cheap labor is the only way for Donald Trump 57 min Karma 1
Trump says something intelligent for a change 1 hr Karma 1
An example of Trump screwing the little guy 1 hr Howard 5

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance