Appointed Assistant Probate Judge Fod...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Apple Cake

Herndon, PA

#123 Dec 4, 2012
Of those seeking control of the Probate Office; Shirley and Glenda are, by far, the best qualified.
IDK

Atlanta, GA

#124 Dec 4, 2012
Apple Cake wrote:
Of those seeking control of the Probate Office; Shirley and Glenda are, by far, the best qualified.
You're out of your mind....or a relative. One is a sure enough tyrant who may or may not be judged guilty of judicial misconduct and criminal charges, and the other a sibling of the sitting judge who in defiance of the JQC continues to work in that office. If those are qualifications to you then you need to change your screen name to "Half Baked". I don't want either one of them involved in probating my will.
It Could Be Much Worse

Herndon, PA

#125 Dec 4, 2012
Now just who do you want probating your will? Don't tell us some jack ass lawyer. God forbid. Camden County has enough problems; let's not shoot ourselves in the foot.
IKD

Herndon, PA

#126 Dec 4, 2012
Wise is a CROOK and thats a fact, question is will she be an elected CROOK like Big Thug Willie or will she be an un-elected CROOK like A-hag Williams
the truth

Saint Marys, GA

#127 Dec 4, 2012
Anon wrote:
The KKKK had to put her in there. Shirley is going to jail, Martin is retiring so they will not have control of probate office. They can't let the registrars office go also. The have to have that office to control who gets elected. So Robbie you never get that office.
Based on the number of votes he recieved, I think that Robbie winning this position is unlikely regardless of who occupies probate.
Anon

Covington, GA

#128 Dec 5, 2012
IDK wrote:
<quoted text> You're out of your mind....or a relative. One is a sure enough tyrant who may or may not be judged guilty of judicial misconduct and criminal charges, and the other a sibling of the sitting judge who in defiance of the JQC continues to work in that office. If those are qualifications to you then you need to change your screen name to "Half Baked". I don't want either one of them involved in probating my will.
AMEN!!!!!!!!

We should start the campaign against Glenda Gillette-Foddrell immediately!!!! She should NOT be elected as Probate Judge!!!!!!
anon

Woodbine, GA

#129 Dec 12, 2012
OKay now since Shiley,the one who hired Glenda, is no longer her boss, and Martin is her brother, and he will remain judge, that means he has to terminate Glenda since she is not suppose to work under him according to the JQC
ANON

Saint Simons Island, GA

#130 Dec 13, 2012
anon wrote:
OKay now since Shiley,the one who hired Glenda, is no longer her boss, and Martin is her brother, and he will remain judge, that means he has to terminate Glenda since she is not suppose to work under him according to the JQC
If he is a Honest Man or Judge he would give her (Glenda)termination papers today. But he would not help with putting Shirley in jail or that should tell us all something.He probably gave her the funds to repay the county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare truth - updated by Forbes 15 min Doc 1
Where's the Jaynius? 1 hr Sure 23
The Incestuous City of St. Marys / Kiwanis rela... 1 hr Sure 556
Another proclamation from Alex Kearns 3 hr Moreno Jay 25
Who signs off on TAD ? 3 hr Moreno Jay 29
Giant Balloon Release to Celebrate Labor Day 11 hr NRA Shooter 76
This is Your Nuremberg, Planned Parenthood 12 hr old man 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages