Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Of those seeking control of the Probate Office; Shirley and Glenda are, by far, the best qualified.
IDK

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Apple Cake wrote:
Of those seeking control of the Probate Office; Shirley and Glenda are, by far, the best qualified.
You're out of your mind....or a relative. One is a sure enough tyrant who may or may not be judged guilty of judicial misconduct and criminal charges, and the other a sibling of the sitting judge who in defiance of the JQC continues to work in that office. If those are qualifications to you then you need to change your screen name to "Half Baked". I don't want either one of them involved in probating my will.
It Could Be Much Worse

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Now just who do you want probating your will? Don't tell us some jack ass lawyer. God forbid. Camden County has enough problems; let's not shoot ourselves in the foot.
IKD

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Wise is a CROOK and thats a fact, question is will she be an elected CROOK like Big Thug Willie or will she be an un-elected CROOK like A-hag Williams
the truth

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Anon wrote:
The KKKK had to put her in there. Shirley is going to jail, Martin is retiring so they will not have control of probate office. They can't let the registrars office go also. The have to have that office to control who gets elected. So Robbie you never get that office.
Based on the number of votes he recieved, I think that Robbie winning this position is unlikely regardless of who occupies probate.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

IDK wrote:
<quoted text> You're out of your mind....or a relative. One is a sure enough tyrant who may or may not be judged guilty of judicial misconduct and criminal charges, and the other a sibling of the sitting judge who in defiance of the JQC continues to work in that office. If those are qualifications to you then you need to change your screen name to "Half Baked". I don't want either one of them involved in probating my will.
AMEN!!!!!!!!

We should start the campaign against Glenda Gillette-Foddrell immediately!!!! She should NOT be elected as Probate Judge!!!!!!
anon

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

OKay now since Shiley,the one who hired Glenda, is no longer her boss, and Martin is her brother, and he will remain judge, that means he has to terminate Glenda since she is not suppose to work under him according to the JQC
ANON

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
OKay now since Shiley,the one who hired Glenda, is no longer her boss, and Martin is her brother, and he will remain judge, that means he has to terminate Glenda since she is not suppose to work under him according to the JQC
If he is a Honest Man or Judge he would give her (Glenda)termination papers today. But he would not help with putting Shirley in jail or that should tell us all something.He probably gave her the funds to repay the county.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Aggie23 49,626
Residential car lots 2 hr Jay Moreno 93
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 10 hr Karmacita 27
Which pest control? Thu Jolly Roger 4
kingsland adventure park Wed anon 69
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) Jul 22 joker 37
The new "OPS" location (Dec '13) Jul 21 Wrinkletard 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••