Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The KKKK had to put her in there. Shirley is going to jail, Martin is retiring so they will not have control of probate office. They can't let the registrars office go also. The have to have that office to control who gets elected. So Robbie you never get that office.
IDK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

The clerks that are training glenda needs to stop and tell her if you know so much train yourself. You are making alot more than they are. You got to be smarter or have a degree. We know shirley not training her she is never there.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Keep it coming. Can't believe the T&G got duped!
Clerk

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you would prefer a banker with no legal trianing whatsoeverr over an attorney to be a judge, is that right?
Well, hell, why not have an auto-mechanic perform your open heart surgery?
So tell us the qualifications to be an assistant probate judge in Camden.
Clerk

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
The KKKK had to put her in there. Shirley is going to jail, Martin is retiring so they will not have control of probate office. They can't let the registrars office go also. The have to have that office to control who gets elected. So Robbie you never get that office.
How would an attorney make a better probate judge if he was filled with hate?

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

anon wrote:
Jay would if he had a sister
This was published as a result of the evil bastard reading in my father's obit that my sister died in 1975 at the age of 19 in an automobile accident.

No doubt the author is a church going Christain.

Before locating here, the Navy should have cleansed Camden County with a neutron bomb.
IDK

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Now Jay, you know most on here did not see your father's obit in the paper. And I'm truly sorry to hear that your sister passed at such a young age. But you have to admit that you draw fire by making rash statements like this one. Maybe you like the discord, I don't know. I enjoy going back and forth on issues with you but I have never verbally assaulted you personally, nor would I stoop to that level. While you say on one hand you don't care what anyone thinks, your verbal attacks indicate otherwise.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Clerk wrote:
<quoted text>How would an attorney make a better probate judge if he was filled with hate?
That was NOT an endorsement. I don't know Robbie or what his abilities are. I only named him because he sought the position. As long as the KKKK controls the registrars office the chances of him being elected into that position are slim to none!!!! I could have very easily replaced his name with Jays. Due to the fact that I believe they would never allow him to win a election either. Prerequisite you MUST be willing to play by the KKKK rules.

The only person to slip through their crack is Jason Spencer. He won due to them "forgetting" to count the absentee ballots that were left on top of a file cabinet. Had those ballots been counted both Cecily and Bill would have prevailed in that election.
Vote No

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Jay is just another pissant crawling around the bowl in Camden he gets on here and spouts his trash but does not like it when the trash piles up at his section 8 door.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Rumor is Glenda is being trained in advance to run for Probate Judge.

However I thought the Governor would have to appoint someone once Shirley is JAILED!!
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Truth is wrote:
I really like Glenda! She is an amazing woman. I can't believe she is in the middle of this unethical behavior. There has to be a really good reason that she has allowed Martin to drag her into this mess!!!!!
Witnessing Glenda in this mess is like witnessing Ann Proctor or Jo Beth Bird participate in wrongdoing.
Something's are just not how or what you would expect of certain people. Sorry! But I wouldn't be so shaken if it were someone like Charlie Smith or Cecily Hill. We kind of expect bad behavior out of them. But not people like Glenda.
Really? Jo Beth Bird - you obviously are living in the past. She retired and now daily drinks the kool-aid hercrook husband pours out..Very few people have any respect for her anymore.
O Bama

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Just another chapter in the life of Camdumb County Gee A, the ole GOB's are still trying to live in the bygone days of yesteryear and get their relatives in those choice jobs.
wow

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Contrary to her quote in the T&G she is working full time in the Probate office. Can be verified by security cameras showing her come through the back door every morning. While her check may be cut by the Registrar, check on a transfer of funds from Probate to cover her salary. All this in direct defiance of JQC. And Shirley is off to Judge School as if there is no hearing in two weeks at the expense of the taxpayers. I can only hope that justice prevails and that crooked gang is swept out the front door.
Sole Insight

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Better the devil we know. The gang that is trying to get control of the Camden County Probate Office must stay on the outside and hopefully out of the county.

These crooks are making a great effort for control of a key government office: i.e. the Camdan County Probate Office.

The whole lot are lazy worthless asses looking for a paycheck. They are not the type of people who can be trusted working in the Probate Office with access to private family information.

Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

But the ones in there now are? Please stop smoking on that bong!!!!! How dare you people insult the intelligence of the electorate. Why is Shirley going to school? Why is Glenda still working in that office? Didn't the JQC tell Martin that is unethical?
beer maker

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

If she did not go would that be an admission of guilt?
If she has done nothing wrong and did not go, what would that say.....
Go she must I say.
IDK

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Beer maker, it isn't an invitation.
anon2

Silver Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Jo Beth Bird - you obviously are living in the past. She retired and now daily drinks the kool-aid hercrook husband pours out..Very few people have any respect for her anymore.
you are not informed or a five in the middle follower.
O Bama

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

How long is it going to take before we find out if there is a "new" probater judge, in other words when will the crook get her azz tossed out ?
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

4 yrs from now we should be pretty certain. Maybe 8.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 35 min jeb stuart 50,074
Seeking a mechanic 2 hr NomadHeart 15
Which pest control? 3 hr Jay Moreno 15
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes Tue Church Lady 36
Today Jul 28 Jay Moreno 6
kingsland adventure park Jul 27 screw Julian 74
Residential car lots Jul 27 Milly 97
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••