Truth is

United States

#81 Nov 27, 2012
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
What other office was she hired in?? I am sure another "elected official" office.
Anyone heard of any updates on the matter. It is unreal how this is being kept so quite.
This is standard operating procedure for any Kow Klub member or their extended family. Welcome to the way Camden has always been ran.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#82 Nov 27, 2012
Maybe we damned outsiders need to form a competing
"Bull Club" open only to folks who are not originally from Camden.

Maybe voting the straight Bull Club ticket for a few decades will finally politically neuter these damned scofflaw rednecks.
IDK

Barnwell, SC

#83 Nov 27, 2012
I heard the court date for shirley wise with the JQC in Atlanta is December 17th at 9:00a.m. Wow so soon
Shank

Snellville, GA

#84 Nov 27, 2012
IDK wrote:
I heard the court date for shirley wise with the JQC in Atlanta is December 17th at 9:00a.m. Wow so soon
Had to be quick. She gets sworn in on January 1, 2013.
IDK

Snellville, GA

#85 Nov 27, 2012
IDK wrote:
First, it's a hearing, not a court date.....and use another moniker. I would hate to be confused with the person putting out false information.
sonny

Riverview, FL

#86 Nov 27, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
Maybe we damned outsiders need to form a competing
"Bull Club" open only to folks who are not originally from Camden.
Maybe voting the straight Bull Club ticket for a few decades will finally politically neuter these damned scofflaw rednecks.
better a local redneck than an idiotic outsider, like yourself!
Ben Casey

Hollywood, FL

#87 Nov 28, 2012
Jay, you can not bunch all locals into the gob Kow Klub. There are locals who also dislike how some areas of our local government is run.
SDC

Valdosta, GA

#88 Nov 28, 2012
I just read your local paper's account of the hiring of Foddral by her brother Jugde Gillette. I know that in the 80's there was a lot of nepotism in Camden's government hiring, and it does not seem to have improved. Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Empoyer state and that requires government jobs to be advertised. Was this position advertised to the public? If not, that is illegal. If I were the press I would check their own sources, their ads, and see how often the county advertises their positions. I understand that nepotism is throughout the county's job system. Commissioners have gotten their relatives hired there for years. The courts appear to be doing the same. This needs further investigation. Here in Lowndes County people are hired legally, according to state law.
x employee

Saint Marys, GA

#89 Nov 28, 2012
SDC wrote:
I just read your local paper's account of the hiring of Foddral by her brother Jugde Gillette. I know that in the 80's there was a lot of nepotism in Camden's government hiring, and it does not seem to have improved. Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Empoyer state and that requires government jobs to be advertised. Was this position advertised to the public? If not, that is illegal. If I were the press I would check their own sources, their ads, and see how often the county advertises their positions. I understand that nepotism is throughout the county's job system. Commissioners have gotten their relatives hired there for years. The courts appear to be doing the same. This needs further investigation. Here in Lowndes County people are hired legally, according to state law.
Well first off if you are in Lowndes I'd say it is nunya, Maybe you can share the process. Maybe jobs don't have to be posted in the paper. I think it is covered.
ANON

Saint Simons Island, GA

#90 Nov 28, 2012
Rumor has it that Shirley was ARRESTED this weekend taken to Glynn County.Why are they trying to keep this quite.

St. Marys, GA

#91 Nov 28, 2012
The word is QUIET, dammit! Please quit using quite for quiet. It is quite annoying.
Bonnie Blue Butler

Saint Marys, GA

#92 Nov 28, 2012
SDC wrote:
I do not know how long you have lived in Valdosta, but they have their creative ways as well.

St. Marys, GA

#93 Nov 28, 2012
Ben Casey wrote:
Jay, you can not bunch all locals into the gob Kow Klub. There are locals who also dislike how some areas of our local government is run.
But I'm guessing the county commission is not one of them, right?

Clearly, you are a G.O.B. Are you saying you are not a Cow?
Ben Casey

North Fort Myers, FL

#94 Nov 28, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm guessing the county commission is not one of them, right?
Clearly, you are a G.O.B. Are you saying you are not a Cow?
And why would you say that I am? You are letting your emotions get the better of you.
anon

Saint Simons Island, GA

#95 Nov 28, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is request an open records check and you will see she was hired on at $34,000.00 per year. In this economy, how can that be when some of the ones that's been over several years making $14,000.00 less.
The paper states that she is making $ 16.75 per hour Salary, HA! that is $ 34,840.00 per year. DOes not have to keep up with days taken off and gets county benefits. WOW, she has got it made. Right Martin ??? Are you going to hire Ronnie before you leave office ? You have got to keep it in the family.
tell no tales

Barnwell, SC

#96 Nov 28, 2012
How is it, she hires on working for Probate, Martin gets found out by JQC, then all of a sudden she works for the registrars office. I heard he just moved money from one budget to another. Budgets that he is in charge of. Sounds like she's still working for him. You can tell she's the boss in that office if you go in there, the way she talks to the girls that have worked there for years, like they are stupid and she is the one making the rules now that they WILL obey.
Truth is

Covington, GA

#97 Nov 28, 2012
Its worse that she's in the registrar office. Camden will never have a fair election process. This is exactly why in 2012 he should NOT control both offices!!!!!
Klim Klumper

Herndon, PA

#98 Nov 28, 2012
Members of the Kamden Kounty Kow Klub, where are you.
KKKK stand for truth justice and the American way.
Wow

Woodbine, GA

#100 Nov 28, 2012
Please can anyone tell what is going on in probate court? Why did Martin hire his sister to do what Shirley was doing. You have 3 clerks in that office that could do the job and one that has been there as long as Shirley... Glenda is making a lot more money than any of the clerks there and they have to train her.... This is NOT right.
IDK

Decatur, GA

#101 Nov 28, 2012
Certainly is....and Glenda's slam in the T&G regarding a clerk who has been there for 16 years being less qualified than she is......hell Glenda couldn't polish her boots. Her ego has already shown itself to be too big for that little office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama marriage equality approved - again 13 min Camden Family Voter 1
Poll Who Hopes Jay is Really Dead 13 min Yep 9
4 year old fails to return fire after being shot 54 min abm22 6
who robbed citizens State Bank? 16 hr Paul 2
Ga Tax Refund Wed Waiting in Camden 1
Electric Bill Payment Assistance Everyone Quali... (Jan '10) Wed mandy 85
Cumberland Pizza And Games (Oct '14) May 19 Slim Pickings 16
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE