Appointed Assistant Probate Judge Fod...
anon

United States

#41 Nov 23, 2012
Truth is wrote:
I really like Glenda! She is an amazing woman. I can't believe she is in the middle of this unethical behavior. There has to be a really good reason that she has allowed Martin to drag her into this mess!!!!!
Witnessing Glenda in this mess is like witnessing Ann Proctor or Jo Beth Bird participate in wrongdoing.
Something's are just not how or what you would expect of certain people. Sorry! But I wouldn't be so shaken if it were someone like Charlie Smith or Cecily Hill. We kind of expect bad behavior out of them. But not people like Glenda.
Ditto!!!!!
anon

United States

#42 Nov 23, 2012
Sue wrote:
the camden county cow club is a group of politicians, lawyers, and other men of importance that get together every October at an unknown location for a night of food, drinks and BS, Charlie Smith, I believe, is the one that sends out the invites, all done on letterhead with a matching envelope with a cow on it, more Camden county BS.
Yep!!! Charlie's dad started that group. This group is why Camden is so screwed up. All white membership with a deceitful person as the leader. Recipe for a disastrous community.
Table

Knoxville, TN

#43 Nov 23, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!!! Charlie's dad started that group. This group is why Camden is so screwed up. All white membership with a deceitful person as the leader. Recipe for a disastrous community.
It is clear you know nothing of the Cow club or of who is part of it. Jealous maybe.
sonny

Norcross, GA

#44 Nov 23, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto!!!!!
you obviously don't know Cecily Hill...
She is as nice and honest woman as they come. Those Spencer boys did a good job of spreading lies about her but I assure you she is a trustworthy woman.
real jobs

Wimauma, FL

#45 Nov 23, 2012
Table wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear you know nothing of the Cow club or of who is part of it. Jealous maybe.
Well tell us what you know.
WOW

Herndon, PA

#46 Nov 23, 2012
You really are delusional if you believe that.
Bonnie Blue Butler

Saint Marys, GA

#47 Nov 23, 2012
sonny wrote:
<quoted text> you obviously don't know Cecily Hill...
She is as nice and honest woman as they come. Those Spencer boys did a good job of spreading lies about her but I assure you she is a trustworthy woman.
When you hang out with the likes of Chip Drury and David Ralston, it is pretty easy to win an election.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#48 Nov 23, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>So, you would prefer a banker with no legal trianing whatsoeverr over an attorney to be a judge, is that right?

Well, hell, why not have an auto-mechanic perform your open heart surgery?
No I would not but your argument wasn't promoting skills by specific education. It suggested being a lawyer would impact and improve ethics and morality. It would not. I agree that a judge should be an attorney but feel they should be appointed or hired and not elected.
Wow

Woodbine, GA

#49 Nov 23, 2012
Why is Glenda being paid by another office,but working as a boss in Probate Court... So wrong in everyway. Camden awake up.........if this is ok why isn't she paid through Probate Court...
Wally

Sylacauga, AL

#50 Nov 23, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
No I would not but your argument wasn't promoting skills by specific education. It suggested being a lawyer would impact and improve ethics and morality. It would not. I agree that a judge should be an attorney but feel they should be appointed or hired and not elected.
And what decent lawyer with any sense would take a job as a lower court judge for the crap salary it pays?
anon

United States

#51 Nov 23, 2012
sonny wrote:
<quoted text> you obviously don't know Cecily Hill...
Well neither do you! But if you keep chanting your BS maybe something ethical will happen for BOTH of you. Good luck with that!!!!!!!
anon

United States

#52 Nov 24, 2012
Truth is wrote:
I really like Glenda! She is an amazing woman. I can't believe she is in the middle of this unethical behavior. There has to be a really good reason that she has allowed Martin to drag her into this mess!!!!!
Witnessing Glenda in this mess is like witnessing Ann Proctor or Jo Beth Bird participate in wrongdoing.
Something's are just not how or what you would expect of certain people. Sorry! But I wouldn't be so shaken if it were someone like Charlie Smith or Cecily Hill. We kind of expect bad behavior out of them. But not people like Glenda.
Because she has to preserve the good ole boy legacy. Probate Judge in this county has been held by 2 families for the past 50 years. Proctor and Gillette.
Bonnie Blue Butler

Saint Marys, GA

#53 Nov 24, 2012
Well...when Shirley goes, we will have a special election...hopefully the people's will can be done then. Cross your fingers.
Sue

Knoxville, TN

#54 Nov 24, 2012
Table wrote:
<quoted text>
why would anyone be jealous of that crap? and that is exactly what the cow club is.
Please tell

Woodbine, GA

#55 Nov 24, 2012
Does anybody know what they hired her in to probate making? Probate is the lowest paid employees in the county. She can't be making to much!
John

United States

#56 Nov 24, 2012
I smell a fat lazy man.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#57 Nov 24, 2012
Wally wrote:
<quoted text>And what decent lawyer with any sense would take a job as a lower court judge for the crap salary it pays?
One that wants to serve.
Stein

Kingsland, GA

#58 Nov 24, 2012
One that wants to be in charge and cut smelly deals.
wow

Herndon, PA

#59 Nov 24, 2012
Let old jimbo in there he will fix it like he fixed BTW bahahahahahahahah
Why

Woodbine, GA

#60 Nov 24, 2012
Please tell wrote:
Does anybody know what they hired her in to probate making? Probate is the lowest paid employees in the county. She can't be making to much!
All you have to do is request an open records check and you will see she was hired on at $34,000.00 per year. In this economy, how can that be when some of the ones that's been over several years making $14,000.00 less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Question for Moreno 1 hr Mockingbird 1
The Hillary Campaign Should Be Panicking 1 hr LonePalm 1
HILLARY CLINTON is losing her mind and the ELEC... 3 hr Jilly Jelly 2
Other Peoples Money 3 hr Teetotled Voter 2
Brunswick Trump HQ Grand Opening 5 hr moreno sticker st... 5
Rbutting Bill On Hillary 5 hr LonePalm 2
This Weeks County Clown - Commissioner Keen 6 hr I believe in you 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages