Manda

Saint Marys, GA

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
What we need is legislation to require that anyone running for any judgeship anywhere in the state MUST be a member of the bar in good standing in order to qualify to run.
Yep, I agree.
Manda

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Nov 21, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you would prefer a banker with no legal trianing whatsoeverr over an attorney to be a judge, is that right?
Well, hell, why not have an auto-mechanic perform your open heart surgery?
How about a Senator that never voted yea or nay on a bill?
Anon

United States

#23 Nov 21, 2012
Truth is wrote:
this is so SAD!!! The Govenor of the State should NOT allow this.
On the other hand if Martin can't choose his replacement Camden would have fair elections, honesty with traffic citation, weddings and someone to probate decease property in a ethical ways.
If Glenda is indeed appointed Associate Probate Judge, Martin will ensure her her a win. Wink,wink...

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#24 Nov 21, 2012
I've always liked Martin but I have to agree: this is beyond "a bit much," even by Camden standards.

The G.O.B mafioso are clearly alive and well.

Let's see how Don Proctor turns out.
Curious

United States

#25 Nov 21, 2012
WTF!!!! How can he choose his successor? The Kamden Kounty Kow Klub is out of control! Voters have set idle while the above group have chosen the successor for Sheriff , Tax Commissioner, Clerk of Superior Court and now Probate Judge. Will anybody other than this group ever make the ranks of a Constitutuonal Officer in Camden County?
Wow

Calhoun City, MS

#26 Nov 21, 2012
I heard Glenda is boss in the office already. But getting pay in another office. What is this. Come on county Camden.
wow

Herndon, PA

#27 Nov 21, 2012
What is wrong with you people you act surprised that this stuff happens WAKE UP this is Camdumb county and this is the way it is and there rainy nothing you can do bout it.
Klim Kidilehopper

Herndon, PA

#28 Nov 21, 2012
If you have never stuck your finger up a cow's ass, you are not qualified for public office in Kamden Kounty. The Kamden Kounty Kow Klub sets the standard.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#29 Nov 21, 2012
Curios

United States

#30 Nov 21, 2012
Will any of the elected officials or Constitutional Officers denounce this?
anon

Herndon, PA

#31 Nov 22, 2012
Curios wrote:
Your kidding, right ?
Sue

Saint Marys, GA

#32 Nov 22, 2012
Curios wrote:
Probably not, but they should.
George

United States

#33 Nov 22, 2012
Hey, it could be worse. Dorothy Peoples might want another turn at it.
real jobs

Warrior, AL

#34 Nov 22, 2012
Just what is this Kamden Kounty Kow Klub?
Holy Toledo Batman

Herndon, PA

#35 Nov 22, 2012
George wrote:
Hey, it could be worse. Dorothy Peoples might want another turn at it.
Nope ole Dorothy likes to call a spade a spade during court proceedings if you know what I mean. That's why she ain't judgin anymore.
Don

Saint Marys, GA

#36 Nov 22, 2012
If any of this is true, Topis is the proper place to get it changed.
Sue

Saint Marys, GA

#37 Nov 22, 2012
nepotism, she should not be working there.
Sue

Saint Marys, GA

#38 Nov 22, 2012
the camden county cow club is a group of politicians, lawyers, and other men of importance that get together every October at an unknown location for a night of food, drinks and BS, Charlie Smith, I believe, is the one that sends out the invites, all done on letterhead with a matching envelope with a cow on it, more Camden county BS.
George

United States

#39 Nov 22, 2012
Holy Toledo Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Nope ole Dorothy likes to call a spade a spade during court proceedings if you know what I mean. That's why she ain't judgin anymore.
I swear that woman has to be the spawn of Satan
Truth is

United States

#40 Nov 23, 2012
I really like Glenda! She is an amazing woman. I can't believe she is in the middle of this unethical behavior. There has to be a really good reason that she has allowed Martin to drag her into this mess!!!!!

Witnessing Glenda in this mess is like witnessing Ann Proctor or Jo Beth Bird participate in wrongdoing.

Something's are just not how or what you would expect of certain people. Sorry! But I wouldn't be so shaken if it were someone like Charlie Smith or Cecily Hill. We kind of expect bad behavior out of them. But not people like Glenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia Dept of Revenue is out of control 38 min Nobel 35
Blimps once dotted the sky line along the Georg... 1 hr cooked goose 30
Everyone has a right to be stupid. (Council abu... 1 hr Anon 1
What really happened May 05, 1862 in Mexico ? 2 hr Report 8
2 Ferry License have been issued from US to Cuba 2 hr Cargo from Port 5
Pig races! Yeah, that's the ticket! 3 hr Love at first site 3
An armed society is not a safe society! 3 hr Unibomber 2
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE