Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 55
Next Last

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Just learned this around 2:00 PM today from the mother of a karate kid who was rushing to make sure her kid wasn't picked up from school today by the Pak's Karate bus.

She had just gotten off of the phone with the local GBI. They confirmed the investigation.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Just learned this around 2:00 PM today from the mother of a karate kid who was rushing to make sure her kid wasn't picked up from school today by the Pak's Karate bus.
She had just gotten off of the phone with the local GBI. They confirmed the investigation.
Regardless if it's true or not, a good attorney would cry OBJECTION. The moron has posted hearsay.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#3 Oct 7, 2013
And I would not have posted this had I not known and trusted the panicked mother. She is a consummate professional who would not have told me what she did had she not just confirmed with the GBI that Pak's is indeed under GBI investigation as I type this.

Grow up.
Judge

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Objection allowed
sleuth

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Oct 7, 2013
All of this posting has been saved as evidence.
Dummy

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2013
You were set up just like when you reported the suicide. Excpet this time you will get your ass sued off. The process server will have to serve you in jail for your threat and stalking charges thar are coming up. Rest assured they are coming. Wonder how old CJ will like the puppy pen when your ass goes away? Hope somebody adopts the poor guy and they dont have to check him out of the pound the hard way.
Carl

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Anyone who knows the owner of Pak's Karate would know this is a lie. Anyone can make an allegation and it would have to be investigated. I'm confident that Pak's owners will be cleared in any such investigation.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#8 Oct 8, 2013
No it is not a lie. It is a direct and accurate report of what I was told by a visibly distressed mother who had just gotten off of the phone with the GBI.

It was clearly something that other parents need to know BEFORE the next edition of the T&G.

Just this morning, I've further learned that so far, just one of the instructors is under investigation for allegations of improprieties with Pak's Karate students that allegedly occurred at his private residence. I understand that he has allegedly had student sleepovers at his house as well as taking students out of the country.

I know the name but I'll withhold that for now.
giddyup

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Oct 8, 2013
More Moreno hearsay.
happy happy

Blue Ridge, GA

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Get a lawyer.

You have gone from the dojo to an insructor at his residence on single source verbal info.

Get a lawyer.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#12 Oct 8, 2013
Isn't this the same place that a few years ago someone was continuously blogging about an instructor taking liberties with the housewives of Camden County?

If I was conducting any investagation I would start with a lie detecter test of the accuser just to play it safe. Scorned women have and will say anything.
The Dude

Decatur, GA

#13 Oct 8, 2013
Jay is correct.
samantha

Saint Marys, GA

#16 Oct 8, 2013
why don't you just read the letter your neighbor, the panicked mother, received???
samantha

Saint Marys, GA

#19 Oct 8, 2013
Thank you, James. I do not know Master Peeples personally; however, I do know many parents who send their children to his business and they hold him in very high regard....they have utmost respect for him and his employees.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#20 Oct 8, 2013
samantha wrote:
why don't you just read the letter your neighbor, the panicked mother, received???
She's not neighbor, you twit. I've known and respected her for years but I have no idea where she lives nor do I want to know.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#21 Oct 8, 2013
The reason I mentioned Smith is that I've been told this is not the first such allegation against "Master" Peeples.

It is widely believed that then corrupt Sheriff Bill Smith made the claims disappear without being investigated.

Seems "Ol' Bill" had a real knack for t
that.
Jorge

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Oct 8, 2013
"Widely believed?" By whom? You haven't a clue about character. LIAR! LIAR!
Carl

Atlanta, GA

#23 Oct 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
The reason I mentioned Smith is that I've been told this is not the first such allegation against "Master" Peeples.
It is widely believed that then corrupt Sheriff Bill Smith made the claims disappear without being investigated.
Seems "Ol' Bill" had a real knack for t
that.
You are such a big mouth idiot....how do you know it is widely believed? Just because you have a dislike for Bill Smith, don't pull Master Peeples in your crap. You are such a nasty mouthed instigator.
happy happy

Blue Ridge, GA

#24 Oct 8, 2013
Get a lawyer.
Billie Jean

Saint Marys, GA

#25 Oct 8, 2013
Do not make a judgement of Master Peeples based on anything Moreno says. Remember that he announced that Gary Blount had committed suicide. The same Gary Blount that Moreno later accused of growing pot. Of course, Blount is alive and was never accused by the authorities of any wrong doing.

Moreno stated that he witnessed Alex Kearns stopping her Prius and removing one of his signs at the college campus. He later said that he had positively identified the car as a Suzuki based, strangely, upon spotting in Ms. Kearns' driveway. This wild accusation is patently false because Ms. Kearns rode to the campus with friends and never saw the sign, if it ever was there.

Moreno then, based on nothing but his crazy imagination, accused Ms. Kearns of "stealing" all of his signs all over the city. It turns out that Ms. Kearns was working at the time Moreno said that she "stole" the signs.

Moreno is well known for making off the wall, false accusations of people he dislikes. Do not believe him. If you do have concerns about Master Peeples, make inquiries of a trustworthy, reliable source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Obama Is The Best Economic President ... 7 hr Georgia Lady 2
46.50 4 what 12 hr Really 3
Turkey Shoots 13 hr Theresthebeef 2
Dukes of Iron MC Wed Interested Party 18
kingsland adventure park (Feb '14) Wed Cold War Warrior 87
What happened to Gilman Paper Co ? (Oct '09) Oct 29 Georgia Lady 30
The Big goverment Era comes to Kingsland Oct 28 Good food 34
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match

Kingsland People Search