Woodbine, Where Corruption Scandals Go To Die

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Libertarian

Saint Marys, GA

#1 May 15, 2013
Did you ever notice that Woodbine is like a big dark hole where corruption scandals in Kamden Kounty are scrubbed and disappear?

Have you noticed that Woodbine is located miles from the population center of Kamden Kounty so that it is difficult for citizens to keep an eye out for government wrongdoing?

Do you believe that the Kamden Kounty tax assessors office can operate like the IRS, i.e. selectively following the law for political or social reasons? Do you believe that like the IRS, the Kamden Kounty tax assessors office would over tax their political enemies and under tax their friends?

The power to tax is the power to destroy. It is time to destroy the IRS, it cannot be fixed. The time for a VAT tax is here.

Government is corrupt. Government sux and big government sux big.

VOTE Libertarian: Less government, more freedom.

Really

Winter Park, FL

#2 May 16, 2013
I do believe you have accurately described Kamden Kounty in its current state. However I believe one day Woodbine will not serve the above purpose. As it currently does. I also hope we get to the place of having a ethical grand jury process. Ethical election process, ethical elected officials and prosecution of those in ballant disregard ie pot house growers.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 May 16, 2013
Not to mention blatant disregard.

I guess we will have to wait until all who screwed up the pot house prosecution die before we can learn what let the growers go scot-free.
Truth is

United States

#4 May 16, 2013
Really wrote:
I do believe you have accurately described Kamden Kounty in its current state. However I believe one day Woodbine will not serve the above purpose. As it currently does. I also hope we get to the place of having a ethical grand jury process. Ethical election process, ethical elected officials and prosecution of those in ballant disregard ie pot house growers.
If we rid ourselves of two people under the Attorney umbrella; we might just be able to improve!
Old News

Woodbine, GA

#5 May 16, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Not to mention blatant disregard.
I guess we will have to wait until all who screwed up the pot house prosecution die before we can learn what let the growers go scot-free.
Get over it Jay, you lost. No you got your butt kicked. Move on bitter man.
Kamden Kounty Kid

Saint Marys, GA

#6 May 16, 2013
Libertarian wrote:
Did you ever notice that Woodbine is like a big dark hole where corruption scandals in Kamden Kounty are scrubbed and disappear?
Have you noticed that Woodbine is located miles from the population center of Kamden Kounty so that it is difficult for citizens to keep an eye out for government wrongdoing?
Do you believe that the Kamden Kounty tax assessors office can operate like the IRS, i.e. selectively following the law for political or social reasons? Do you believe that like the IRS, the Kamden Kounty tax assessors office would over tax their political enemies and under tax their friends?
The power to tax is the power to destroy. It is time to destroy the IRS, it cannot be fixed. The time for a VAT tax is here.
Government is corrupt. Government sux and big government sux big.
VOTE Libertarian: Less government, more freedom.
Aw, spit it out. Kome on out and lets party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor DeBlasio, are you happy? 54 min Sherlock Homeboy 1
Lifting the Cuban Embargo Good for St Marys Port 8 hr largo 22
Has Jay been making an ad in the UK? 8 hr Anon 4
And so it starts.............. 8 hr Bob 9
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 10 hr SMH 13
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 17 hr hard corps 24
Public not interested in district voting 19 hr largo 31
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons