ignorant crabber

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Making a big mistake by gloating. You could lose big.
eagleeyes

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Stupid crabber. Trix are for kids.
Captain Obvious

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

If it's still here, why would you vote "Yes"? They said they were leaving; they didn't. Don't need GBI to help you figure this one out.
call it for what it is

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

2 weeks ago mrs. stone went before city council to say they were leaving. 2 weeks later they are still here so I'll be the 1st to call a liar that because thats what she proved herself to be.
call it for what it is

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

I just call it the way I see it and just remember if they will lie they will steal. Thats right they have been stealing from taxpayers for years now
Downtowner

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

call it for what it is wrote:
I just call it the way I see it and just remember if they will lie they will steal. Thats right they have been stealing from taxpayers for years now
Can hear their generator from my porch. They are anchored not moored to the city dock or mooring. Do any of you people ever come to the waterfront?
call it for what it is

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

and yesterday it was tied up to city dock can you see the waterfront or just hear the waves.
city resident

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

an eyesore that won't go away. they should rename it the "flying julian".
Also

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

call it for what it is wrote:
and yesterday it was tied up to city dock can you see the waterfront or just hear the waves.
At the city dock Friday.
call it for what it is

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

looks as if tommy needs to get back involved if things are going to get it done. the last i talked to him he wanted to try to find a middle ground I dont see where he sees that
Really

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Now that the Gilman dock is closed (probably for a very long time) and they follow the posted docking times who cares.

Does anyone else get the feeling that our extremely expensive Gilman property and dock is turning into another Gilligan lake fiasco?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Really wrote:
Now that the Gilman dock is closed (probably for a very long time) and they follow the posted docking times who cares.
Does anyone else get the feeling that our extremely expensive Gilman property and dock is turning into another Gilligan lake fiasco?
It is all a damn foolish matter. The Gilligan matter has not drawn any attention. The PSA spent a small fortune on the Gilligan project, located on the wrong parce;. there has been no consequences, and the citizens paid for a park they can't use. Same with the Boat House property. And the crap about one sail boat is just as foolish.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

I think its foolish for game wardens target the people who 90% of the time is going by the law. At the same time overlook people who breaks the law for last 3 years
Pappy say

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Law be law.. can't break just 10% of law.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

The City can't handle what business they are suppose to handle and screw around with some sail boat bums. Who gives a rat's ass if they leave. It will not affect my water bill and taxes. That is the damn business those dip sticks ought to be dealing with. What needs to leave is the damn council. Wothless tax and spend nit wits.
anon643

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Those free loaders are not going to find any where else to hang out that would put up with their rust bucket.
CounterPoint

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

I'll be surprised if that boat leaves unless it is forced to depart by an act of law.
downtowner since 1967

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Steel Away is gone. Everyone happy?
Tommy Weaver

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

To be honest yes after reading the article that was BWK. news of a crabber swamping his boat throwing them out. After reading that I went spoke with john to find out the wake was not a fisherman. I called Mr. Jackson and asked him why it was put in like that? He said thats the way it was told to him. If a boat is broke in half its either hit or running and hits a wave. Jackson said he was not told that part.
But john said it was Dave from eastcoast marine. Mr. jackson said if he found the story not true he would correct lets see if he is a man of his word
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

It was not a crabber and no one swamped his boat. He claims someone caused too much wake and made him spill the paint he was using to paint, As usual he was where he wasn't supposed to be. There was no intentional wake caused.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr big picture 39,280
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... 6 hr Joe 2
Why all the yard signs 9 hr Anon 14
kingsland adventure park 16 hr Tax and Spend Moreno 63
Sheriff (Dec '12) Tue wow 184
Hwy 17 Bridge (The Blue Bridge) Tue beentheredontthat 12
Does anyone know Amber McKinnon? Tue SOS 1
•••
•••
•••
Kingsland Dating

more search filters

less search filters