Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

St Marys' authorities, boards and committees rule. We have a weak council mayor system where the council and mayor do nothing and set around looking stupid.
Curious

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I do not understand why this is bad. I am not trying to upset anyone but can someone explain who can be hurt by this?
Economic Developer

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

You can access the proposed document on the city website. It looks like the city wants to co trial the waterways and that is already handled. The city had enough to worry about without taking on more.

I will vote against anyone who agrees with this.
Tommy

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

The DNR is over the water and we don't need the city telling fishermen and crabbers where they can go.
Bunch a crap

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

This MHD is a Chip Drury waiting-in-the-winds project. This will secure city rights to the water ways. This is also a ploy to connect downtown with Osprey Cove. Talk about a pipe dream, but if the right people get elected, then this stupid idea will come true. Trust me...money will be spent on this idea.
New here

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I thought splits projects were already decided.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Bunch a crap wrote:
This MHD is a Chip Drury waiting-in-the-winds project. This will secure city rights to the water ways. This is also a ploy to connect downtown with Osprey Cove. Talk about a pipe dream, but if the right people get elected, then this stupid idea will come true. Trust me...money will be spent on this idea.
Charlie Smith, Jim Stein, Bert Guy, Cecily Hill, Lorna &Jim Gant, Osprey Covites and Real Estate Cartel all salivating over their success in moving this forward.

Nancy shared this vision with you all during her campaign!!
Arnold

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Just ask wrote:
Hopefully some of their mess will be exposed soon enough.
If any council member votes for the MHD he/she should receive no votes at the next election. The maritime heritage district is a scheme designed to take tax revenue from 99.9 percent of the citizens of St Marys and spend it for the benefit of .01 percent of the citizens of St Marys in the downtown area.

Note to city council: just stop with you ideating and get to work reducing our sky high property tax and sky high water and sewer bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min rename 49,472
Which pest control? 2 hr Jolly Roger 4
Residential car lots Wed ScottyB 92
kingsland adventure park Wed anon 69
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) Tue joker 37
The new "OPS" location (Dec '13) Jul 21 Wrinkletard 52
Automobile Dearlerships Jul 21 Jax 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••