First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WARBI

Kingsland, GA

#21 Mar 30, 2013
St Marys' authorities, boards and committees rule. We have a weak council mayor system where the council and mayor do nothing and set around looking stupid.
Curious

Kingsland, GA

#22 Mar 30, 2013
I do not understand why this is bad. I am not trying to upset anyone but can someone explain who can be hurt by this?
Economic Developer

Kingsland, GA

#23 Mar 30, 2013
You can access the proposed document on the city website. It looks like the city wants to co trial the waterways and that is already handled. The city had enough to worry about without taking on more.

I will vote against anyone who agrees with this.
Tommy

Kingsland, GA

#24 Mar 30, 2013
The DNR is over the water and we don't need the city telling fishermen and crabbers where they can go.
Bunch a crap

Anonymous Proxy

#25 Mar 31, 2013
This MHD is a Chip Drury waiting-in-the-winds project. This will secure city rights to the water ways. This is also a ploy to connect downtown with Osprey Cove. Talk about a pipe dream, but if the right people get elected, then this stupid idea will come true. Trust me...money will be spent on this idea.
New here

Kingsland, GA

#26 Mar 31, 2013
I thought splits projects were already decided.
Really

United States

#27 Apr 1, 2013
Bunch a crap wrote:
This MHD is a Chip Drury waiting-in-the-winds project. This will secure city rights to the water ways. This is also a ploy to connect downtown with Osprey Cove. Talk about a pipe dream, but if the right people get elected, then this stupid idea will come true. Trust me...money will be spent on this idea.
Charlie Smith, Jim Stein, Bert Guy, Cecily Hill, Lorna &Jim Gant, Osprey Covites and Real Estate Cartel all salivating over their success in moving this forward.

Nancy shared this vision with you all during her campaign!!
Arnold

Kingsland, GA

#28 Apr 1, 2013
Just ask wrote:
Hopefully some of their mess will be exposed soon enough.
If any council member votes for the MHD he/she should receive no votes at the next election. The maritime heritage district is a scheme designed to take tax revenue from 99.9 percent of the citizens of St Marys and spend it for the benefit of .01 percent of the citizens of St Marys in the downtown area.

Note to city council: just stop with you ideating and get to work reducing our sky high property tax and sky high water and sewer bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Like the Pats, Rethuglicans have deflated balls 23 min Tommy Weaver 10
Is the Recycling Program a Sham 29 min Yawn 48
City should distance themselves from the Earthk... 2 hr Fish Man 116
kingsland pd tickets driver for eating hamburger? Tue Harvey 5
SMPD raises officer pay! when will CCSO do the ... Jan 26 whatever 3
Electric Bill Payment Assistance Everyone Quali... (Jan '10) Jan 26 brandi 81
911 Director Camden County Jan 25 curious 3
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web