where can one go in Camden for a "spa...

where can one go in Camden for a "spa" day

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a mom

Norridgewock, ME

#1 Feb 22, 2010
can anyone recommend somewhere, hopefully local, where I can purchase a spa package for my stressed out daughter. She is a senior in high school who has worked her butt off. She is in AP classes, dual enrolled in a college certificate program, actively participates in multiple clubs and works 4 to 5 days a week saving $ for a better car and for college. I just want to give her a day of relaxation. Hoping to find somewhere that does a good package deal. Is there much local or should I be looking at Fernandina?
Ace

Athens, GA

#2 Feb 22, 2010
sounds like she needs money more than a spa day...give her the 'mom'...relieve her stress -kids love money more than anything.
Ace

Athens, GA

#3 Feb 22, 2010
meant;
"Mom, give her some meney-spas are for moms not daughters unless she is over 40.
Ace

Athens, GA

#4 Feb 22, 2010
keyboard is so messed up...give her some MONEY!
Friend of the city

Woodbine, GA

#5 Feb 23, 2010
Indulgence is fabulous . I gave my mom a gift certificate and she absolutely loved it. Elizabeth is the massage therapist and she is the best .
Jimmy

Madison, WI

#6 Feb 23, 2010
Amato chiropractor has a good massage lady!!!!!!
anon

Norridgewock, ME

#7 Feb 23, 2010
On The Green Salon and Day Spa is great.
Sandy

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Feb 23, 2010
Indulgence is my choice. A beautiful spa. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.
Concrete King

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Feb 23, 2010
My wife and daughters spend my money at Indulgence. Based on my credit card bill, they must be good! ;-)
a mom

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Feb 23, 2010
thank you for the suggestions. She was talking about wanting to go to a spa so I just wanted to surprise her. She's cutting back her work hrs, but honestly is an over-achiever. She'll love a day at the spa!
anon

Madison, WI

#11 Feb 24, 2010
I would say Indulgance. Go in and talk to the ladies and tell them what you want. I am sure they will accomadate. Also, talk to Victoria, massage therapist, at Calming Waters. That's over at Laural Island Landing. She is fab and would understand about a stressed out teen.

Sounds like your daughter could use a massage, facial and perhaps a mani/pedi. That would be a great day at the spa. You're a great mom to think about her.
anon

Norridgewock, ME

#12 Feb 24, 2010
Indulgence won Best of Camden this year. That says a lot.
Ace

Athens, GA

#13 Feb 24, 2010
anon wrote:
Indulgence won Best of Camden this year. That says a lot.
That's debatable. Just because it was voted (and by whom) doesn't mean it was the best. By far that is just an untrue statement.
Mary

Kingsland, GA

#14 Feb 24, 2010
Thats true- Chief snatch was voted best cop in the county too.

“Licensed Massage Therapist”

Since: Jan 10

Gregory, Texas

#15 Feb 25, 2010
on the green day spa is nice i've been there a couple times.. dont know about the facials or mani/pedi but the massages have been good..
HillBilly Massuse

Kingsland, GA

#16 Feb 26, 2010
a mom wrote:
can anyone recommend somewhere, hopefully local, where I can purchase a spa package for my stressed out daughter. She is a senior in high school who has worked her butt off. She is in AP classes, dual enrolled in a college certificate program, actively participates in multiple clubs and works 4 to 5 days a week saving $ for a better car and for college. I just want to give her a day of relaxation. Hoping to find somewhere that does a good package deal. Is there much local or should I be looking at Fernandina?

Take her on a nature walk in the woods and find yerself one of them big ol muddy hog wallers, stripper down and throw er in. Between the mud and the skeeters, she'll be all rosy in the cheeks and as relaxed as a new pup layin in the sun on the back porch! You won't have to worry about a manicure/ pedicure either, that mud and sand will wear them nailsand cuticles down to the nub, and oh yeah, that swamp gumbo makes fer a downright dandy facial! after running down the road to get out of there, she will sleep like a baby, who needs a massage?
Georgia Girl

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Mar 4, 2010
On the Green is AMAZING!!!!! I have been there. The staff is supper friendly. The massage and facial are is very calming and relaxing. Your daughter would love it
HillBilly Massuse

Kingsland, GA

#18 Mar 5, 2010
Georgia Girl wrote:
On the Green is AMAZING!!!!! I have been there. The staff is supper friendly. The massage and facial are is very calming and relaxing. Your daughter would love it
Well don't that beat all! A meal and a massage! What will they think of next? Yes ma'm, she can get patted down and fed, all at the same time!
Jeanette

Norridgewock, ME

#19 Mar 6, 2010
Go to the Calming Waters Spa at Lorell Island. They give you the whole treatment plus they serve you wine or champagne. The massage is great and you leave really relaxed, especially after 2 or 3 mimosas. I love it.
anon

Madison, WI

#20 Mar 6, 2010
Thinks that HillBilly Massuse might be on to something. Mud rasslin and layin in the sun. Man, what a day. Now, where'd I put that Bar BQ sammich?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion + FBI + Armed Forces + Republicans 30 min LonePalm 4
Planned Parenthood for those with 2 brain cells 2 hr LonePalm 10
Who signs off on TAD ? 2 hr Really 18
Giant Balloon Release to Celebrate Labor Day 4 hr OldMan 60
Traitor in Chief 4 hr positronium 3
Discussion of Debasement of Currency and Social... 5 hr Tommy two fingers 2
Obama lectures Republicans - thank you! 5 hr Steve 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages