Gun Violence Hitting Home

Gun Violence Hitting Home

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Camden Vet

Woodbine, GA

#1 Mar 10, 2013
There were shots fired in downtown St Mary's yesterday. The entire SMPD police force was dispatched. The downtown area was blockaded by police for nearly six hours.

One witness described the situation. "I was sleeping hard... then all a sudden the shots rang out! I thought I had been shot. I hid under the bed til the cops saved me"

It turned out to be a flatulent man who had too many pork n beans. In the end it was all just a bunch of hot air.

Five individauls were arrested and are being held without bond in connection to this event. The SMPD will not comment on the nature of the arrests. No charges have been filled.
Really

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 10, 2013
And this has what to do with gun violence?

Since: Jan 13

Camden County, GA

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Hey fake Camden Vet: Are you that dumb to think Topix readers don't notice your name is not in blue like all other registered Topix posters? Please, try to act like an adult.
Just Dumb

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Mar 10, 2013
100% untrue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The DNC did burn Bernie 1 hr Cup o Joe 29
London pounds little whiner Trump 3 hr Jan 2
No one is coming to Trump's inauguration 3 hr Just saying 12
Ads in two dozen cities offer protesters up to ... 3 hr LonePalm 1
Clown siggting Jan 15 Aaron 1
Scientists used light to turn trumpets (rats) i... Jan 13 Jedi mind controller 1
Trump to Side With Assange & Putin Over Intell... Jan 12 Anon 7

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages