Posted in the Kingsland Forum

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Really

Winter Park, FL

#2 Jun 29, 2013
It's going to be interesting to see up close how this system WILL free one of their own!!

Equally astonishing is how they threaten the lively hood of those who stand up against them while exposing their misconduct.

What they're attempting and have already done to the Spencer's is appalling!!!!

Yet Stan Smith & Co. will probably go free
spot

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Kills you doesn't it?

St. Marys, GA

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Really wrote:
It's going to be interesting to see up close how this system WILL free one of their own!!
Equally astonishing is how they threaten the lively hood of those who stand up against them while exposing their misconduct.
That's an old Camden native tradition. It dates back to the Gilman days when the threat of losing a mill job or causing a relative to lose his job kept all the non-Brahmin G.O.B.s in line.
How It Is

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Another slap on the hand for our local White Crime good old boy's.

That car full of spring breakers stopped with a few ounces of pot will have spent more time in jail than the operators of the two local drug factories.
Table

Kingsland, GA

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Really wrote:
And what pray tell has been done to the Spencer's? Are they selling pot now? Stan and crew do need to go down.

St. Marys, GA

#7 Jun 29, 2013
By the way, if you have a "lively hood," you should burn it then head to the pharmacy.

Livelihoods are okay.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
By the way, if you have a "lively hood," you should burn it then head to the pharmacy.
Livelihoods are okay.
Mr "indocrinologist" just can't help himself.
Schoolmarm

Kingsland, GA

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr "indocrinologist" just can't help himself.
I have rapped Julian's stubby little fingers with my ruler so many times that they have become knotty and gnarly. He does, however, wear his traffic cone well.

I get especially upset with him when he attempts to correct the spelling of others. I am afraid that I'm going to have to start blistering his ample ass with my paddle. Although I doubt that he can bend over to grab his ankles.

St. Marys, GA

#10 Jun 29, 2013
Schoolmarm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have rapped Julian's stubby little fingers with my ruler so many times that they have become knotty and gnarly. He does, however, wear his traffic cone well.
I get especially upset with him when he attempts to correct the spelling of others. I am afraid that I'm going to have to start blistering his ample ass with my paddle. Although I doubt that he can bend over to grab his ankles.
But I'm guessing many can attest to your ability to do so.
Jay Is My Homeboy

Kingsland, GA

#11 Jun 29, 2013
I gots to give him that one. Well played, sir.
Truth is

Winter Park, FL

#12 Jun 29, 2013
I doubt very seriously if the Hospital Authority went before the Superior Court of Camden County represented by the fleecing Jim Stein and Amanda Williams wasn't originally INVOLVED!!!!

Who will preside over then Stephen or Anthony? Both were assisted by Amanda/Jim in their elections.
Anon

Winter Park, FL

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Kamden Kounty Kow Klub!! Enough said
Aunt Susan

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Anon wrote:
Kamden Kounty Kow Klub!! Enough said
Finger in a Kows Butt. What a way to pick a Kamden Kounty Leader

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new JDA Logo 4 hr Wheres the beef 9
St Marys Botanical Garden At Old Gilman Boat ho... 5 hr Doofus 64
Eisabeth Warren 6 hr LonePalm 8
First a Kenyan, now a Canadian ?!?! 7 hr Redneck 6
Republicans sure are nice to the rich 7 hr Georgia Lady Sux ... 17
Ted Cruz denied Obamacare by President 7 hr Redneck 2
News Plurality Voting (Oct '13) 8 hr Scott 5
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web