of 3
Next Last

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#42 Jun 29, 2013
Dr_Lecter wrote:
<quoted text>
I take that as a compliment. I'm also gay.
A gay, Whigger, cop.

Do you use lights and siren or just flame on?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#43 Jun 29, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay, Whigger, cop.
Do you use lights and siren or just flame on?
You are beyond gullible.
Bubba the Love Stump

Saint Marys, GA

#44 Jun 30, 2013
Jay, Bubbles, Redneck & Rosy Palm all need to just run blumpkins on each other and get over their fear of queer. You know they want to.

St. Marys, GA

#45 Dec 11, 2015
http://www.thebrunswicknews.com/news/national...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jer...

So, two Black "deputy city marshals" shoot a White driver who actually did have his hands up inside of his vehicle and blow the brains out of his 6 year old, White, autistic son.

Did we see rioting Whites in the street? No.

Did we see rioting Blacks in the streets? No.

The selective outrage of Black savages and the White-guilted, Commie-Lib-Dems who created them and subsidize their propagation to this very day are on display once again.

“Ed for SMCC in 2018”

Since: Apr 11

Kingsland, GA

#46 Dec 11, 2015
Moreno Jay wrote:
http://www.thebrunswicknews.co m/news/national_news/marshals- indicted-in-killing-of-la-boy/ article_425e1079-e6f0-54ac-82f d-4ebab7a7d49b.html?_dc=392327 004577.96454
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jer...
So, two Black "deputy city marshals" shoot a White driver who actually did have his hands up inside of his vehicle and blow the brains out of his 6 year old, White, autistic son.
Did we see rioting Whites in the street? No.
Did we see rioting Blacks in the streets? No.
The selective outrage of Black savages and the White-guilted, Commie-Lib-Dems who created them and subsidize their propagation to this very day are on display once again.
What about the little one year old (white) baby shot in the head while being pushed in his stroller by his Mother..........by a teenage black thug. Oh and don't forget the aunt who threw his gun in a creek to hide the evidence for the little bastard.

St. Marys, GA

#47 Dec 12, 2015
spashel Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the little one year old (white) baby shot in the head while being pushed in his stroller by his Mother..........by a teenage black thug. Oh and don't forget the aunt who threw his gun in a creek to hide the evidence for the little bastard.
Yep, right up on the road in Brunswick. On the very day that that happened, I, my major professor, and about a dozen other students in one of her classes were all sitting in a scheduled meeting with the Brunswick city manager in a conference room in city hall. I remember his not seeming to appreciate my question about what kind of progress the city was making with reducing street crime.
In retrospect, I'm sure that he had been made aware of that shooting (of which known of us were yet aware) not long before our appointment when he more or less blew off my question with the kind of "rosy scenario" answer one would expect.
Jorge

Saint Marys, GA

#48 Dec 12, 2015
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, right up on the road in Brunswick. On the very day that that happened, I, my major professor, and about a dozen other students in one of her classes were all sitting in a scheduled meeting with the Brunswick city manager in a conference room in city hall. I remember his not seeming to appreciate my question about what kind of progress the city was making with reducing street crime.
In retrospect, I'm sure that he had been made aware of that shooting (of which known of us were yet aware) not long before our appointment when he more or less blew off my question with the kind of "rosy scenario" answer one would expect.
"known of us?" Effin' idjit!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#49 Dec 29, 2015
If I was afraid as some of you are, I'd never leave the house. Happy New Years.
Clarksman

Saint Marys, GA

#50 Dec 29, 2015
Just when you thought things were going to settle down.

http://newobseveronline.com/controlled-media-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every Trump lie from Jan 21 - Jun 21, 2017 3 hr Wake Up America 1
Healthcare thoughts 7 hr Ronald 11
Barbara Ryan finds mate 8 hr Dyke hater 48
CPA? Beat a woman? No problem 8 hr Point Peter 25
Missing Obama 19 hr so called white f... 10
County Manager and Fire Chief of Camden Jun 23 Citizen 5
wtf Jun 21 Anonymous 1

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance