Nation wide riots planned

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Black Panther

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Put the Spanish boy in prison. Remember Rodney King.
Flattop

Kingsland, GA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Hey Ignorant Panther, Zimmerman is not Spanish. And, I do remember the King debacle. Bring it on!
Patriot

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Black Panther wrote:
Put the Spanish boy in prison. Remember Rodney King.
Goodby $1.5M House. Goodby $40M contract. Hello Mike Tyson look alike. I am your bitch.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Huh?
Flattop

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jun 26, 2013
I think Patriot is confusing Hernandez, the Patriots player who killed (or was involved in the killing) of his friend with the Zimmerman case. Either way, let them riot. I have plenty of ammo.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Me too.
Patriot

Kingsland, GA

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Flattop wrote:
I think Patriot is confusing Hernandez, the Patriots player who killed (or was involved in the killing) of his friend with the Zimmerman case. Either way, let them riot. I have plenty of ammo.
Sorry, I was on a peyote high.

Since: Dec 12

Kingsland, GA

#8 Jun 26, 2013
If they (and I'm just assuming that this will be a race riot and 'they' equals blacks) are 'savages','brutal','sub-humans ', how do you plan to defeat them?

Just curious.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jun 26, 2013
what will you do when marshall law is announced? Your rights questionable. Kiss those guns and ammo bye.
Bring it

Savannah, GA

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
what will you do when marshall law is announced? Your rights questionable. Kiss those guns and ammo bye.
No...kiss those who come to TAKE my guns and ammo goodbye.
JumpTheShark

Kingsland, GA

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Bring it wrote:
<quoted text>
No...kiss those who come to TAKE my guns and ammo goodbye.
Lecter will be one of the guys at your door. He already knows where you live.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Jun 26, 2013
You people are seriously weird.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#13 Jun 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
You people are seriously weird.
standard republican fare around here. they wallow in it all the time you'll see.
Flattop

Kingsland, GA

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
Your ignorance is showing. First of all, it is "Martial Law" and secondly, they will just secure order, not come to my home and confiscate my weapons.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Jun 26, 2013
Flattop wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing. First of all, it is "Martial Law" and secondly, they will just secure order, not come to my home and confiscate my weapons.
So what happens to those with legal permits to carry? Leave them at home?
Flattop

Kingsland, GA

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>So what happens to those with legal permits to carry? Leave them at home?
I am not really sure what that question means. However, I can tell you if the "savages" start to riot, I will not be leaving my home. For anything. So, yes me and my permit will be at home.
Al Pope 7

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Flattop wrote:
Hey Ignorant Panther, Zimmerman is not Spanish. And, I do remember the King debacle. Bring it on!
Yes, I think he is of spanish. Or that is what the news media is leading you to believe. Guess they have a few German names in Havana and Mexico. Do not want to be politically in correct. Don"t want me to get in trouble like Paula.
Al Pope 7

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Jun 27, 2013
I am so ashamed to think the thoughts I have. Can I get into trouble for thinking bad thoughts that could up set someone. Don't know if you can use colored any more either. Reading an old Savannah Morning news from Sunday January 21 1968 and in the
Classified Ads Directory section 54a Rentals, colored and do you know in that same news paper the NAACP sets Mass Meeting. Guess where ? Oh, I'll tell you the Conner's Temple Baptist Church at Gwinnett and West Broad Street Sunday at
4 p.m.

Attorney Bobby L. Hill who is associated with Attorney E. H. Gadsden will be the speaker at mass meeting. Wesley W. Law, NAACP branch head will preside.

Ring any bells you want Everyone black white green or purple have used all the words that hurt other people. Get over it.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#19 Jun 27, 2013
Anon wrote:
Marshall Dillon? It's martial law.
flip flop

Kingsland, GA

#20 Jun 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Marshall Dillon? It's martial law.
Too late, someone beat you to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is lone palm? 19 min abm22 6
Great unemployment news! 25 min Ospreyite 1
Was the dog food poisoned, or not, Moreno? 57 min Bob 4
Marriage equality arrives for SC and Montana 3 hr Camden Family Voter 3
Obama's immigration speech tonight 3 hr Slim 13
Georgia Share of Mexican Children 3 hr Big Mouth 7
DOJ officers refuse to give their Names in Ferg... 3 hr Police 1
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:26PM
How Good Is the Jaguars Pass Rush?
NBC Sports 2:45 PM
Trufant, Falcons face big test against Gordon - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Revisiting Trade That Brought Jones to Atlanta
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?