The Best of Moreno
Diceman

United States

#21 May 30, 2011
What about when he bumped into the lady at Miss Hattie's Cow Patty (the place with the weak ice tea), knocked her down, and ran over her hand with his scooter, before she could get up.

Lesson here: don't get in between Moreno and his food.
Anon

Clayton, MI

#22 May 30, 2011
I still like his tale of the 3 gigantic, vicious killer thugs wearing steel toed boots who ambushed him in the Burger King parking lot. The truth was that one young black girl named Misty kicked the crap out of him after he followed her into the lot and accosted her.
MIDDLE CLASS MAN

United States

#23 May 30, 2011
Moreno Jay wrote:
The "purpose" is a preemptive strike in the event that I should decide to run for city council. It is, of course, the work of the Nutter Gang and the DMA.
Oh good grief Jay!!! You honestly believe that people are trying to sabatage your campaign before you even throw your hat in the ring? I mean seriously! You honestly believe you have a shot at winning? You honestly believe that folks around here value your comments and your interests? Gosh you have got to be the most egotistical, self rightous,fruit basket in the southeast! Damn it man you need to get some help! You are in your own little world.
ANON

Clayton, MI

#24 May 31, 2011
Who can ever forget the "I hope you choke on your eggnog and die, Bitch" Christmas greeting.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#25 May 31, 2011
According to his own snog, he was a Hmo E7 in the Armed Forces. That was before they had don't ask don't tell so I'm guessing it was code for homo and he had eaten seven.
Jimmy

Clayton, MI

#26 May 31, 2011
I like his attempt to say that Alex made him do it when he lost his cool and cursed out another audience member in a meeting of the St. Marys Advisory Board.
Watcher

Norridgewock, ME

#27 May 31, 2011
Jimmy wrote:
I like his attempt to say that Alex made him do it when he lost his cool and cursed out another audience member in a meeting of the St. Marys Advisory Board.
It's always about Alex (and lately Nutter too). He doesn't seem to realize that neither of them could give a damn about him or what he says. They know him for the local crackpot that he is.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#28 Jun 1, 2011
How about "I would not piss into your mouth if your tongue were on fire!" That's always been one of my favorites.
cypress hill

United States

#29 Jun 1, 2011
How about:

"I finally got to sleep on that hard, cold jail cell bench. I was awakened to find my cell mate's p*n*s pressed against my lips. In the background I could hear the snickers of the redneck jailer and his unknown, scum friend".

St. Marys, GA

#30 Jun 1, 2011
cypress hill wrote:
How about:
"I finally got to sleep on that hard, cold jail cell bench. I was awakened to find my cell mate's p*n*s pressed against my lips. In the background I could hear the snickers of the redneck jailer and his unknown, scum friend".
How about a link to the source of that "quote", you lying sack of shit!
T bone

United States

#31 Jun 1, 2011
OMG!!!

In keeping with the hot scandal of the day (Anthony Wiener's wiener). We'll just refer to you as Julian "wiener in the face" Moreno in the future.
Jimmy

Clayton, MI

#32 Jun 1, 2011
cypress hill wrote:
How about:
I remember that one. I heard it first from a person who worked at the jail. Some of those people have a strange sense of humor. I think that they watched it on video. They may have even taped it.

“Ol' Yeller”

Since: Apr 11

United States

#33 Jun 1, 2011
cypress hill wrote:
How about:
Is it any wonder that Ol' Yeller can't get the smile off his face. He's out in the back yard howling and pounding his paw on the ground.
AnOn

United States

#35 Jun 2, 2011
Was it good for you Jay ???

My neighbor worked at the jail and remembers YOU well........hahahahahahaha
anon

Clayton, MI

#36 Jun 2, 2011
AnOn wrote:
Was it good for you Jay ???
My neighbor worked at the jail and remembers YOU well........hahahahahahaha
Why was Moreno thrown in jail that time? Was that the time he pulled his gun on the man who took down his campaign signs or the time he threatened a deputy with his gun?

St. Marys, GA

#37 Jun 2, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was Moreno thrown in jail that time? Was that the time he pulled his gun on the man who took down his campaign signs or the time he threatened a deputy with his gun?
For the true story: http://camdencommentary.blogspot.com/p/my-cam...
Watcher

Norridgewock, ME

#38 Jun 2, 2011
You really are the instrument of your own demise, aren't you Jay? Every few weeks or so I check your dead and useless blog. At this point it's just a list of copy-and-paste links to news items with your twisted and laughable editorial headings and, of course, your "Sunday Funnies" - always semi-crude jokes about women. What amazes me most is that your pathological need for attention just keeps you coming back for more.
Watcher

Norridgewock, ME

#39 Jun 2, 2011
Out of curiosity I read Moreno's blog post about his arrests. Don't bother, people - it's just more of his conspiracy-theory, "The World According to Moreno" garbage. It's almost (but not quite) sad.
Anonette

United States

#40 Jun 2, 2011
Watcher wrote:
Out of curiosity I read Moreno's blog post about his arrests. Don't bother, people - it's just more of his conspiracy-theory, "The World According to Moreno" garbage. It's almost (but not quite) sad.
The world according to Moreno is more clear and makes more sense to us than the views we get from the Downtown St Marys Scumbag Politicians.
WilburC

Clayton, MI

#41 Jun 3, 2011
cypress hill wrote:
How about:
Maybe that's how Jay REALLY caught GBS. Work related????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plain lectures Trump on what Republicans believe 2 hr anon2 3
What's Trump scare of anyway? 3 hr NFL Guy 2
Merrry Christmas 4 hr bob 1
Law suit on the way? 4 hr Rocket Man 2
Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody "It's The Most... 8 hr 20 Jan 2017 2
Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Cl... 9 hr Jorge 4
The new Democrap Party 12 hr LonePalm 2

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance