Kingfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Let's face it - the guy provides some entertainment. Here's your chance to copy and paste your choice for his most notable comments.
To start it off there's this from the Kingsland forum:
"The existence of thousands of ignorant, class envious, native, redneck, good-ol'boy progeny-of-Klansmen, white trash such as yourself is the real problem facing Camden County.
The cure is your eventual extinction by inward migration of more urbane individuals and the exodus of your progeny in search of better opportunities. That day can not come soon enough." http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/...

And he ran for County Commissioner? Look who he panders to on St. Marys' City Council - Hase, Trader, Post and DeLoughy.'Nuff said.
Truth

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Most of his negative posts were removed by either him or some victim. He also Pandered Steve Berry and Robbie Morgan.
TomC

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

I just got through exposing Diceman for the Moreno stalking homo he is. Am I going to have to do the same to you?
Liar Liar

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Truth wrote:
Most of his negative posts were removed by either him or some victim. He also Pandered Steve Berry and Robbie Morgan.
It is very difficult to get posts removed from Topix. Once it is posted it takes an act of congress to have it removed. Unless it is full of curse words or death threats Topix will not take it down. So stop lying about it.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
Let's face it - the guy provides some entertainment. Here's your chance to copy and paste your choice for his most notable comments.
To start it off there's this from the Kingsland forum:
"The existence of thousands of ignorant, class envious, native, redneck, good-ol'boy progeny-of-Klansmen, white trash such as yourself is the real problem facing Camden County.
The cure is your eventual extinction by inward migration of more urbane individuals and the exodus of your progeny in search of better opportunities. That day can not come soon enough." http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/...
And he ran for County Commissioner? Look who he panders to on St. Marys' City Council - Hase, Trader, Post and DeLoughy.'Nuff said.
Note that the scum did not post the post that I was responding to. Here it is: Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#5 Saturday
Judged:
I agree R/D the huge building and all new office equipment should not have ever been built and purchased. I think the salary of those that occupy could be alot less includeing and foremost the County Manager. He is never around to answer to the public except commissioner meetings. He thinks his shit don't stink and needs to be brought down an notch or two. His blood is too rich for this county. If the spending is messed up he is to blame for mis-management.

You rednecked bastards would be shocked to know how many people agree with me. Your hegemonic days are numbered and running out fast.
ANON

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

The best one was when he talked about Alex's toes or the number of women he bagged. Garlic in the gas runs a close second. In third place would be the posts about an entire civic group (St. Marys's Loins Club) shutting down because they could not kick him out
Pauly

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

What about when he claimed he ate with the Mayor at the Republican Oyster roast and his fat ass was not even there
Reader

Kingfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

There's always the ever-popular campaign slogan "May you all be struck into paraplegia and spend many years wallowing in your own excrement then die horribly and go straight to Hell!"
Pauly

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

I would certainly defend the right of all poor, ignorant, fools such as yourself to believe such anthropogenic, simplistic, mythological crap so long as you make no serious efforts to impede the scientific and evolutionary progress of man as a specie or infringe upon the rights of others to believe what the scientific evidence supports overwhelmingly.

Jay's explanation of the bible
Request

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Let this thread go!!! It serves no purpose....

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Reader wrote:
There's always the ever-popular campaign slogan "May you all be struck into paraplegia and spend many years wallowing in your own excrement then die horribly and go straight to Hell!"
That comment was addressed to those incontrovertably evil bastards who had openly rejoiced in my disability while at the same time calling it a fraud and calling for my losing all of my well deserved and earned benefits upon which I depend. It was and remains well deserved.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

The "purpose" is a preemptive strike in the event that I should decide to run for city council. It is, of course, the work of the Nutter Gang and the DMA.
Diceman

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

I still like semi-threat he tossed my way some months ago:

"I'd like to gut shoot you and piss on you as you lay dying in agony".

Then there's the Topix greeting card he gave us all this past Christmas Eve:

"Merry f'n Christmas" with the "f'n" being the real unadulterated F bomb.

Bring it on TomC. I took the family to Cumberland Island for a picnic yesterday and did not have time to screw with the fat man.
Reader

Kingfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Please run for council, Jay. We really need some entertainment and I can't think of anything that would be funnier than that.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Reader wrote:
Please run for council, Jay. We really need some entertainment and I can't think of anything that would be funnier than that.
Sorry to be off topic a little but Mr. Moreno is the one person who could be in a three man race who would likely NOT effect the outcome.

Gary Blount ran against Mr. Moreno and Mr. Royal Weaver and still garnered 55% of the vote to win with a clear majority.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Actually, it was 65%. Those real estate folks can turn out a self-interested vote!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
Actually, it was 65%. Those real estate folks can turn out a self-interested vote!
Doesn't add up. Did you not predict that Blount would vote to lower or eliminate the impact fee for builders? He and Mr. Starline were the two votes against.

A real estate man would have been all over that.......much like your buddies on city council with Brant Creek.

I'm still trying to figure you out. The only thing I have down so far is that you are very inconsistent.

Since: Apr 08

Down the Road

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Liar Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very difficult to get posts removed from Topix. Once it is posted it takes an act of congress to have it removed. Unless it is full of curse words or death threats Topix will not take it down. So stop lying about it.
In all of my time with Topix I have seen many of his an other post removed. Write a note to administrator at topix dot com and explain your complaint. They are more that happy to review your concerns.
Now your comment explains why they removed his posts. Also TOS have changed a bit lately.
Why do you think he was kicked off Topix, and what happened top those prior offensive posts?
Reality Check

Kingfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

That reminds me of another hilarious Jayism. He claimed that Kearns was a Topix editor. Apparently it didn't occur to the bloated buffoon that if she was she'd remove the dozens (hundreds?) of disgusting comments he's posted about her. But you have to admit that his conspiracy theories are entertaining (in a freak show kind of way). His latest ones are all about Nutter, the city manager candidates and his (Moreno's) insistence that Nutter is running for council in November. That's right up there with the Blount suicide announcement.
anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

I like the one where he attacked the girl at Aunt Bees when he got caught putting his dick beaters in the spaghetti sauce. Then he said she was planted there by a political opponent

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min Churlish Truths 47,853
Residential car lots 34 min Jay Moreno 34
Concerned Parents over location of Concrete / A... 11 hr Phooey 3
Dukes of Iron MC 13 hr Vet 9
Kingsland radio station (Nov '12) 19 hr Jay Moreno 24
Have You Seen Jay Moreno? Fri Jay Moreno 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••