First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Get Real

Norridgewock, ME

#1 May 29, 2011
Let's face it - the guy provides some entertainment. Here's your chance to copy and paste your choice for his most notable comments.
To start it off there's this from the Kingsland forum:
"The existence of thousands of ignorant, class envious, native, redneck, good-ol'boy progeny-of-Klansmen, white trash such as yourself is the real problem facing Camden County.
The cure is your eventual extinction by inward migration of more urbane individuals and the exodus of your progeny in search of better opportunities. That day can not come soon enough." http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/...

And he ran for County Commissioner? Look who he panders to on St. Marys' City Council - Hase, Trader, Post and DeLoughy.'Nuff said.
Truth

Madison, WI

#2 May 29, 2011
Most of his negative posts were removed by either him or some victim. He also Pandered Steve Berry and Robbie Morgan.
TomC

Madison, WI

#3 May 29, 2011
I just got through exposing Diceman for the Moreno stalking homo he is. Am I going to have to do the same to you?
Liar Liar

Saint Marys, GA

#4 May 30, 2011
Truth wrote:
Most of his negative posts were removed by either him or some victim. He also Pandered Steve Berry and Robbie Morgan.
It is very difficult to get posts removed from Topix. Once it is posted it takes an act of congress to have it removed. Unless it is full of curse words or death threats Topix will not take it down. So stop lying about it.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#5 May 30, 2011
Get Real wrote:
Let's face it - the guy provides some entertainment. Here's your chance to copy and paste your choice for his most notable comments.
To start it off there's this from the Kingsland forum:
"The existence of thousands of ignorant, class envious, native, redneck, good-ol'boy progeny-of-Klansmen, white trash such as yourself is the real problem facing Camden County.
The cure is your eventual extinction by inward migration of more urbane individuals and the exodus of your progeny in search of better opportunities. That day can not come soon enough." http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/...
And he ran for County Commissioner? Look who he panders to on St. Marys' City Council - Hase, Trader, Post and DeLoughy.'Nuff said.
Note that the scum did not post the post that I was responding to. Here it is: Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#5 Saturday
Judged:
1
1
I agree R/D the huge building and all new office equipment should not have ever been built and purchased. I think the salary of those that occupy could be alot less includeing and foremost the County Manager. He is never around to answer to the public except commissioner meetings. He thinks his shit don't stink and needs to be brought down an notch or two. His blood is too rich for this county. If the spending is messed up he is to blame for mis-management.

You rednecked bastards would be shocked to know how many people agree with me. Your hegemonic days are numbered and running out fast.
ANON

Madison, WI

#6 May 30, 2011
The best one was when he talked about Alex's toes or the number of women he bagged. Garlic in the gas runs a close second. In third place would be the posts about an entire civic group (St. Marys's Loins Club) shutting down because they could not kick him out
Pauly

Madison, WI

#7 May 30, 2011
What about when he claimed he ate with the Mayor at the Republican Oyster roast and his fat ass was not even there
Reader

Norridgewock, ME

#8 May 30, 2011
There's always the ever-popular campaign slogan "May you all be struck into paraplegia and spend many years wallowing in your own excrement then die horribly and go straight to Hell!"
Pauly

Madison, WI

#9 May 30, 2011
I would certainly defend the right of all poor, ignorant, fools such as yourself to believe such anthropogenic, simplistic, mythological crap so long as you make no serious efforts to impede the scientific and evolutionary progress of man as a specie or infringe upon the rights of others to believe what the scientific evidence supports overwhelmingly.

Jay's explanation of the bible
Request

Saint Marys, GA

#10 May 30, 2011
Let this thread go!!! It serves no purpose....

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#11 May 30, 2011
Reader wrote:
There's always the ever-popular campaign slogan "May you all be struck into paraplegia and spend many years wallowing in your own excrement then die horribly and go straight to Hell!"
That comment was addressed to those incontrovertably evil bastards who had openly rejoiced in my disability while at the same time calling it a fraud and calling for my losing all of my well deserved and earned benefits upon which I depend. It was and remains well deserved.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#12 May 30, 2011
The "purpose" is a preemptive strike in the event that I should decide to run for city council. It is, of course, the work of the Nutter Gang and the DMA.
Diceman

Madison, WI

#13 May 30, 2011
I still like semi-threat he tossed my way some months ago:

"I'd like to gut shoot you and piss on you as you lay dying in agony".

Then there's the Topix greeting card he gave us all this past Christmas Eve:

"Merry f'n Christmas" with the "f'n" being the real unadulterated F bomb.

Bring it on TomC. I took the family to Cumberland Island for a picnic yesterday and did not have time to screw with the fat man.
Reader

Norridgewock, ME

#14 May 30, 2011
Please run for council, Jay. We really need some entertainment and I can't think of anything that would be funnier than that.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 May 30, 2011
Reader wrote:
Please run for council, Jay. We really need some entertainment and I can't think of anything that would be funnier than that.
Sorry to be off topic a little but Mr. Moreno is the one person who could be in a three man race who would likely NOT effect the outcome.

Gary Blount ran against Mr. Moreno and Mr. Royal Weaver and still garnered 55% of the vote to win with a clear majority.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#16 May 30, 2011
Actually, it was 65%. Those real estate folks can turn out a self-interested vote!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17 May 30, 2011
Moreno Jay wrote:
Actually, it was 65%. Those real estate folks can turn out a self-interested vote!
Doesn't add up. Did you not predict that Blount would vote to lower or eliminate the impact fee for builders? He and Mr. Starline were the two votes against.

A real estate man would have been all over that.......much like your buddies on city council with Brant Creek.

I'm still trying to figure you out. The only thing I have down so far is that you are very inconsistent.

Since: Apr 08

Down the Road

#18 May 30, 2011
Liar Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very difficult to get posts removed from Topix. Once it is posted it takes an act of congress to have it removed. Unless it is full of curse words or death threats Topix will not take it down. So stop lying about it.
In all of my time with Topix I have seen many of his an other post removed. Write a note to administrator at topix dot com and explain your complaint. They are more that happy to review your concerns.
Now your comment explains why they removed his posts. Also TOS have changed a bit lately.
Why do you think he was kicked off Topix, and what happened top those prior offensive posts?
Reality Check

Norridgewock, ME

#19 May 30, 2011
That reminds me of another hilarious Jayism. He claimed that Kearns was a Topix editor. Apparently it didn't occur to the bloated buffoon that if she was she'd remove the dozens (hundreds?) of disgusting comments he's posted about her. But you have to admit that his conspiracy theories are entertaining (in a freak show kind of way). His latest ones are all about Nutter, the city manager candidates and his (Moreno's) insistence that Nutter is running for council in November. That's right up there with the Blount suicide announcement.
anon

United States

#20 May 30, 2011
I like the one where he attacked the girl at Aunt Bees when he got caught putting his dick beaters in the spaghetti sauce. Then he said she was planted there by a political opponent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making life easier for Hillary 2 hr LonePalm 6
Bad railroad tracks 2 hr petitioner 8
Heavy Police Turnout at next City Council Meeting 4 hr Youass 1
Are EarthKeepers Current on their Non-Profit pa... 4 hr Youass 17
SMPD raises officer pay! when will CCSO do the ... Fri Trust One 4
911 Director Camden County Fri Trust One 4
kingsland pd tickets driver for eating hamburger? Jan 27 Harvey 5
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:15 am PST

ESPN 8:15AM
Jaguars hire Greg Olson as O-coordinator
Bleacher Report10:45 AM
Olson an Uninspiring Choice for OC, Bortles' Future
NFL11:39 AM
Cosell: Jags 'probably need to start over' with Bortles
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman