Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#20001 Jul 27, 2013
I don't know about you but Chris Christie is beginning to sound more and more like a Democrat.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/chris-c...

Douglasville, GA

#20002 Jul 27, 2013
I should have finished the sentence with "to me".
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20003 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is there isn't much if anything the Russians didn't already know about the NSA. What I hear is that the NSA has thousands of employees as well as private contractors that work on the data collection and spying. Between a spy here and there and Chinese computer hacking my guess is that the only people that didn't know what was going on was Americans.
Besides Snowden hasn't said anything that I haven't already read here and there over the last years. If you haven't heard any of this then you just haven't kept up.
So far as I know he just told the American public things which they should have already known but didn't. It is possible that he did actually give some real secrets away to another country, but I don't know that.
None of us know "that", you don't & I don't & more than likely the public will NEVER know.... I assure you, I keep up. If my posts bore you & you've read it all before, feel free to scroll on by, Dave. If you can tolerate IO's repetitive nonsense, why be bothered about my Snowden posts? Let's be clear, I'm not your enemy, but certainly not a friend, neither. We frequent the same political forum & that's about it. Now, you have a great Saturday.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#20004 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I don't know about you but Chris Christie is beginning to sound more and more like a Democrat.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/chris-c...
Even he hates Obamacare. That should tell us something.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20005 Jul 27, 2013
bothered by.... yeah, that sounds better. ^^

Douglasville, GA

#20006 Jul 27, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us know "that", you don't & I don't & more than likely the public will NEVER know.... I assure you, I keep up. If my posts bore you & you've read it all before, feel free to scroll on by, Dave. If you can tolerate IO's repetitive nonsense, why be bothered about my Snowden posts? Let's be clear, I'm not your enemy, but certainly not a friend, neither. We frequent the same political forum & that's about it. Now, you have a great Saturday.
My you have a chip on your shoulder. I don't know why. If you will take time to reread my reply to your post you will not find any animosity toward you or your post. Actually I thought your post was interesting or I would not have replied to it. I was just simply giving you my point of view on the Snowden subject.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20007 Jul 27, 2013
@Dave,
Did I sound harsh? I beg your pardon, indeed you did reply to my post. I guess you confused me by saying, "if YOU haven't heard any of this then YOU haven't kept up". Maybe you shouldve substituted "people" or "public" for the word "you". I'm not an overly sensitive person & have no chip on my shoulder, otherwise. It was a complete honest misunderstanding. Thank you for saying you enjoy my posts as I have always enjoyed yours. That reply threw me back, sorry.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20008 Jul 27, 2013
^^ otherwise, I couldn't possibly enjoy this forum as much as I do.
Please forgive me.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20009 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be some type of scalar which produces ELF, extreme low frequencies. If you don't know anything about it, please refrain from trying to be cute by ridiculing me, as you will be showing your ignorance. Just get on the web and go to HAARP. BTW there is an official HAARP web site,which shows one site in Alaska.

And why do you assume that post was directed at you?

Douglasville, GA

#20010 Jul 27, 2013
danger zone wrote:
^^ otherwise, I couldn't possibly enjoy this forum as much as I do.
Please forgive me.
Sorry, When I get to writing sometimes I forget that it is You and not the public that I am writing to. I did use the word you and should have chosen my words more carefully. If you notice I do make errors and I am always having to post on one of my post to correct it. My Wife is always saying "that's what you said", and I am always saying, "but that"s not what I meant". I kind of think it is a man thing.
Hope you get my drift.

Douglasville, GA

#20011 Jul 27, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you assume that post was directed at you?
I didn't, and if I intruded, sorry. I read it on the net and found it extremely interesting. Most posters never really post anything that interesting.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20012 Jul 27, 2013
Adding to the total size of Gross debt...

Ronald Reagan $2.9 trillion 8 years
George H.W. Bush $4 trillion 4 years
Bill Clinton $5.6 trillion 8 years
George W. Bush $10.6 trillion 8 years
Barack Obama $16.4 trillion 4 years

So Bush Sr added 1 trillion in 4 years.

Clinton added 1.6 trillion in 8 years.

Bush II added 5 trillion in 8 years.

Obama has added 6 trillion in 4 years and counting.

We see who has added to the Gross debt and Obama looks like he is going to top everyone with the Fed reserve adding an additional 1 trillion every year.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20013 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't, and if I intruded, sorry. I read it on the net and found it extremely interesting. Most posters never really post anything that interesting.

I never feel intruded upon as this is a public forum and I take nothing personal. Although I do wonder why you feel I was ridiculing you since the post was not directed toward anyone except IO.

danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20014 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, When I get to writing sometimes I forget that it is You and not the public that I am writing to. I did use the word you and should have chosen my words more carefully. If you notice I do make errors and I am always having to post on one of my post to correct it. My Wife is always saying "that's what you said", and I am always saying, "but that"s not what I meant". I kind of think it is a man thing.
Hope you get my drift.
I understand completely, I make errors all the time, hoping folks can decipher it all. I know I sounded rude, my feelings were sort of crushed for minute. Please forgive my forked tongue, I thought you were scolding me for "not keeping up".... if I didn't like you, Dave, it wouldn't have mattered nearly as much. This forum gets a little crazy at times, it's what keeps it interesting. Peace, Dave.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20015 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be some type of scalar which produces ELF, extreme low frequencies. If you don't know anything about it, please refrain from trying to be cute by ridiculing me, as you will be showing your ignorance. Just get on the web and go to HAARP. BTW there is an official HAARP web site,which shows one site in Alaska.

BTW, I looked into the HAARP program. Interesting to say the least.

How ever the humming sounds emitted in my original post started sometime in the 50's according o the weblink.
Also people in scattered parts of the world have reported them.

The Air Force program HAARP cranked up in the 90's.

I wonder if anyone has developed a gigantic degaussing machine which might simulate the humming sounds reported.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#20016 Jul 27, 2013
Where wrote:
Adding to the total size of Gross debt...
Ronald Reagan $2.9 trillion 8 years
George H.W. Bush $4 trillion 4 years
Bill Clinton $5.6 trillion 8 years
George W. Bush $10.6 trillion 8 years
Barack Obama $16.4 trillion 4 years
So Bush Sr added 1 trillion in 4 years.
Clinton added 1.6 trillion in 8 years.
Bush II added 5 trillion in 8 years.
Obama has added 6 trillion in 4 years and counting.
We see who has added to the Gross debt and Obama looks like he is going to top everyone with the Fed reserve adding an additional 1 trillion every year.
That's actually 5.8 trillion for Obama. OMG, how dare you tell lies on Obama. You must hate him, because he's black and a stankin a$$ muslim. Huh? ;)
I love this guy. Warning Innocent minds need not view this link.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20017 Jul 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's actually 5.8 trillion for Obama. OMG, how dare you tell lies on Obama. You must hate him, because he's black and a stankin a$$ muslim. Huh? ;)
I love this guy. Warning Innocent minds need not view this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SUPtb6TcipMXX

And Bush Sr was actually 1.1 trillion. I use the up and down math. Anything under 5 goes to the lowest number, anything ove 5 goes to the next highest.
As for the video, some whites think he is black and some think he is white.

Some blacks feel the same way. I guess the best way to determine is to draw straws.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20018 Jul 27, 2013
Looks like the Defense Industry runs Congress.

"Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Received Double the Defense Industry Cash."

http://maplight.org/us-congress/bill/113-hr-2... [D]=D&party[R]=R&party [I]=I&vote[AYE]=AYE&vo te[NOE]=NOE&vote[NV]=NV &voted_with[with]=with &voted_with[not-with]=not- with&state=&custom_fro m=01%2F01%2F2011&custom_to =12%2F31%2F2012&all_pols=1 &uid=44999&interests-s upport=&interests-oppose=D 2000-D3000-D5000-D9000-D4000-D 0000-D6000&from=01-01-2011 &to=12-31-2012&source= pacs-nonpacs&campaign=cong ressional

Where

Cleveland, GA

#20019 Jul 27, 2013
Where wrote:
Looks like the Defense Industry runs Congress.
"Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Received Double the Defense Industry Cash."
http://maplight.org/us-congress/bill/113-hr-2... [D]=D&party[R]=R&party [I]=I&vote[AYE]=AYE&vo te[NOE]=NOE&vote[NV]=NV &voted_with[with]=with &voted_with[not-with]=not- with&state=&custom_fro m=01%2F01%2F2011&custom_to =12%2F31%2F2012&all_pols=1 &uid=44999&interests-s upport=&interests-oppose=D 2000-D3000-D5000-D9000-D4000-D 0000-D6000&from=01-01-2011 &to=12-31-2012&source= pacs-nonpacs&campaign=cong ressional

Or this link....which is much shorter.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/07/mone...

Where

Cleveland, GA

#20020 Jul 27, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>

I wonder if anyone has developed a gigantic degaussing machine which might simulate the humming sounds reported.

The reason I wonder is if there is one, we could run IO through it and erase all his faulty memory and start anew.
Of course the humming might leave him deaf.
Wait, he's already deaf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia Dept of Revenue is out of control 52 min Nobel 35
Blimps once dotted the sky line along the Georg... 2 hr cooked goose 30
Everyone has a right to be stupid. (Council abu... 2 hr Anon 1
What really happened May 05, 1862 in Mexico ? 2 hr Report 8
2 Ferry License have been issued from US to Cuba 3 hr Cargo from Port 5
Pig races! Yeah, that's the ticket! 3 hr Love at first site 3
An armed society is not a safe society! 4 hr Unibomber 2
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE