Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments (Page 950)

Showing posts 18,981 - 19,000 of47,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

"Turkey clears bird of spying for Israel."

A new form of drones that can be eaten.
Could feed the world's poor.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying dog. This is the biggest bunch of sh%t i have ever read. You don't have a pot to pi$$ in or a window to throw it out of. I've read your lying crap for a couple of weeks but this bunch of dung you posted here is nothing but lies. You don't have a da%n thing, you liar. You are f..n crazy.
I love this.

How Right Wing Wackos hate plain facts.

Right Wing Wackos want to pretend:

- Right Wing Wacko Bush didn't inherit a balanced budget;
- Right Wing Wacko Bush didn't leave us with his last budget of $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar 2009 annual deficit;
- Right Wing Wacko Bush didn't double the national debt;
- Right Wing Wacko Ray-Gun didn't double the national debt;
- the Right Wing Wacko Bush Great Recession hasn't officially ended;
- the Dow Jones wasn't at 7,468 in 2008, and hasn't risen in value to 15,558 today, causing any 401K Plan invested in a Dow based mutual fund, to double in value;
- the real estate market hasn't improved substantially, home prices haven't increased 12% last year, and aren't improving at an even faster pace in affluent sections of Florida,

Now, please..... dispute the facts and appear even sillier - it's fun to watch.

It's so entertaining.
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

How long before Obama sheds his adoration of Mursi and blame the whole affair on republicans.

Wait, he did the same thing with Rev Wright.

"Egypt's Mursi accused of murder and kidnapping before rallies."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/deposed-egyptian-pre...

OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this.
- Right Wing Wacko Bush didn't leave us with his last budget of $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar 2009 annual deficit;
- the Dow Jones wasn't at 7,468 in 2008, and hasn't risen in value to 15,558 today, causing any 401K Plan invested in a Dow based mutual fund, to double in value;
- the real estate market hasn't improved substantially, home prices haven't increased 12% last year, and aren't improving at an even faster pace in affluent sections of Florida,
It's so entertaining.
I know how you peaceful a$$ muslims like to pretend that you chicken shit little basterds didn't start a war, when you flew two jets into the side of our buildings. Well you did. Bush didn't ask to inherit that. Now just because he was crook and went after the wrong folks, because his daddy and Cheney told him too, doesn't give Obama a free pass to try and start his own religious war. You can take a look around and see things aren't reflecting them numbers you put up. Those numbers are put up by our corrupt government and are a false representation of how things really are. Obama is trying to bring us to our knees, and turn this into an Islam nation.(IMO)If we don't submit their will be war. Oh well, I'm ready when he is.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh and the Russians have this guy. Does anybody really think they are just going to give him back? So what if they do. He has done told them everything, by now.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/26/us/nsa-snowden/...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Right Wing Wackos.
No matter how many times its proven:
- that the last Right Wing Wacko administration took us from a budget surplus to a $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit;
- that Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun tripled the national debt;
- that Right Wing Wacko Bush doubled the national debt;
- that the last Right Wing Wacko left us the Great Recession that we are still suffering from.
But hey.... who cares ?
Just keep posting the silliness - it's fun to shoot down.
I hate to have to break this to you, but you're shooting blanks.
danger zone

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Oh and the Russians have this guy. Does anybody really think they are just going to give him back? So what if they do. He has done told them everything, by now.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/26/us/nsa-snowden/...
Surely he's shared his secrets with China & Russia. I don't see Putin bowing to Obama or Holder's request, even though they've promised to spare the death penalty. Greenwald made the statement to an Argentinean newspaper, "Snowden has enough information on the US government to cause more damage in one minute alone than any other person in US history". That's enough reason for the US to tread lightly, if true. I don't think Snowden's bluffing.
haha

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this.
It's so entertaining.
Good God you are stupid. You must get paid for being the dumbest liar in the world. You ain't got a da*n thing, yoiu liar.
danger zone

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Greenwald's warning to Obama & Holder....

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/irs-employee-...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
Another hard hitting, fact laden, persuasive, rational analysis.
No way my puny little post consisting of indisputable objective facts could withstand that withering assault.
Oh wait ...
Never mind...
When confronted with fact based rational analysis - the response, as usual, is just another Right Wing Wacko as hominem attack, that might be persuasive to a mentally challenged pet hamster.
Hey, you give us a fact based, rational analysis (key word rational) and we'll be happy to engage in a dialogue. But as long as you are on repeat mode of your repertoire of approximately 6 posts that you regurgitate at will, there just isn't any point in wasting our time.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely he's shared his secrets with China & Russia. I don't see Putin bowing to Obama or Holder's request, even though they've promised to spare the death penalty. Greenwald made the statement to an Argentinean newspaper, "Snowden has enough information on the US government to cause more damage in one minute alone than any other person in US history". That's enough reason for the US to tread lightly, if true. I don't think Snowden's bluffing.
The boy ain't stupid. He ain't coming back here. He'll go to Iran first. He spilt the bean long ago. He's useless now. The only thing he's good for now is too punish and he knows it. The USA and Israel should attack Iran now.(IMO)
danger zone

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

danger zone wrote:
Greenwald's warning to Obama & Holder....
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/irs-employee-...
Wrong link- although IO may find this link interesting. Lol
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I feels so bad for Israel. No one here can imagine the fear that they must be feeling. I'm sure. Obama backed these people and we're still giving billions to them now. Obama is muslim terrorist. Watch this video. These people refer to us as "The United States of Arabs." These are the people that Egypt ousted and Obama backed. He called the night they won the "election"
Impeach Obama Today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

danger zone

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

My lost link mentions Israel, questioning if Snowden's secrets could contain info on an Israeli conflict, I'll find it & post tomorrow. Very interesting.
danger zone

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
I feels so bad for Israel. No one here can imagine the fear that they must be feeling. I'm sure. Obama backed these people and we're still giving billions to them now. Obama is muslim terrorist. Watch this video. These people refer to us as "The United States of Arabs." These are the people that Egypt ousted and Obama backed. He called the night they won the "election"
Impeach Obama Today.
Netanyahu will attack first, he won't wait ask for Obama's approval, nor should he. Obama hates Jews, despises Christians, favors Islamists & praises Allah.... Yep, and the Muslim occupies the Oval Office. How disgraceful !!!
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Netanyahu will attack first, he won't wait ask for Obama's approval, nor should he. Obama hates Jews, despises Christians, favors Islamists & praises Allah.... Yep, and the Muslim occupies the Oval Office. How disgraceful !!!
When Israel does, other countries will step in. They will broker a false treaty. From that point, if you believe in the Bible, we have seven years before the second coming of Christ. Are you ready?
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

There should be no treaty. We should lay waste to those desert dwellers and turn the sand into glass.(IMO)
danger zone

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
There should be no treaty. We should lay waste to those desert dwellers and turn the sand into glass.(IMO)
Obama has been described as, " the least friendly US president toward Israel in the brief history of that country". Netanyahu despises Obama & for good reason, he sees Obama as a "know nothing" Jr. senator lacking even the bare minimum qualifications to occupy the Oval Office. Obama is an amateur next to Netanyahu, alright. AN embarassing nobody.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

The American people need to stand up and stop our Government from being terrorists and Dictators. It's not only our right. It's our Constitutional Duty. If Georgia alone stood together, we'd be unstoppable. They'd have to listen in Washington. You don't have to protest out in the streets. This is 2013. You have a computer, use it for more than gossip. Sign petitons to impeach Obama. They are all over the internet. Capitol Hill has one I know. They have services now that you can sign up to have letters mailed on your behalf to Congress and the President. I have sent letters to both. I have received an automated reply from our Rep. Austin Scott, with numbers to call or fax. It's simple. Your opinion can be heard. Without rioting or protesting in the streets. Be a part of the solution or don't cry when our soldiers die in war and don't bitch about people on welfare. They giving all the jobs away and starting wars. GN.
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong link- although IO may find this link interesting. Lol

Our gubmint, policies and laws that do not affect them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,981 - 19,000 of47,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 3 hr Jay Moreno 1
Cheap decent place for rent 13 hr NomadHeart 11
Why all the yard signs 16 hr Ann 20
Palmetto Pine MHP 16 hr Wondering 7
Dukes of Iron MC 18 hr Bob 8
Residential car lots 21 hr Jay Moreno 31
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
•••
•••