Where

Cleveland, GA

#19887 Jul 26, 2013
Figures on government spending and debt. The government's fiscal year runs Oct. 1 through Sept. 30.
Total public debt subject to limit July 25 16,699,396 trillion

Statutory debt limit 16,699,421 trillion

Total public debt outstanding July 25 16,738,136 trillion

Operating balance July 25 49,324 billion

Interest fiscal year 2013 through June 187,295 billion

Interest same period 2012 194,987 billion

Deficit fiscal year 2013 through June 509,825 billion

Deficit same period 2012 904,236 billion

Receipts fiscal year 2013 through June 2,087,143 trillion

Receipts same period 2012 1,824,082 trillion

Outlays fiscal year 2013 through June 2,596,968 trillion

Outlays same period 2012 2,728,317 trillion

Gold assets in July 11,041 billion


So Obama and congress have taken us from 10 trillion in public debt outstanding when he took office, to 16.7 trillion in a 4 years and 6 months.

But since repubs took over the house the numbers reflect a better outlook for getting our house in order, all while the demos are screaming for more taxes to spend and waste.




Where

Cleveland, GA

#19888 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's against shari'a to show personal freedoms, such as a sense of humour. You know the word islam means submission?

Really? I thought maybe the kneeling was begging for alms.
OMTE

Decatur, GA

#19889 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I thought maybe the kneeling was begging for alms.
Really. They probably begging for Jesus to come save them. The women at least anyway.
Walter

Columbus, GA

#19890 Jul 26, 2013
I figured y'all would be arguing about Sam Nunn's daughter running for the senate.
She may be qualified I don't know, she may be talented politician full of idea's I don't know.
What I do know is that as a democrat, me voting for her will help Obama, even if ever so slightly and that I cannot do.
Obamanomics has taken away the optimism for our children, taken away jobs, saddled us with unprecedented debt, bankrupted families and businesses and boiled up even more corruption then Washington is known for.
Voting for her is helping Obama and I'll vote Republican. Try again next time, when Obama is gone and we'll give you a try.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19891 Jul 26, 2013
Walter wrote:
I figured y'all would be arguing about Sam Nunn's daughter running for the senate.
She may be qualified I don't know, she may be talented politician full of idea's I don't know.
What I do know is that as a democrat, me voting for her will help Obama, even if ever so slightly and that I cannot do.
Obamanomics has taken away the optimism for our children, taken away jobs, saddled us with unprecedented debt, bankrupted families and businesses and boiled up even more corruption then Washington is known for.
Voting for her is helping Obama and I'll vote Republican. Try again next time, when Obama is gone and we'll give you a try.

Good to hear someone else has looked at her.
I posted something a few days ago about Nunn, and no one showed interest.
It may be a little early to get much attention.
I pretty much feel the same as you.
Blue dog democrats are NOT wanted in the party, as the liberal extreme is now running the party.

They try to run this thread but fail miserably. With nearly every post they make, they show why conservatives discount them as the party of ignorance.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19892 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think IO is Obama himself and Oh my is his Michelle Obama. They are pathetic as them two anyway. The only thing they have to defend themselves and the muslim terrorist actions of these criminals in the White House, is to point out past presidents mistakes. SMDH. Now that has gotten old and played out to even IO,(Obama)so his ole lady Oh my(Michelle)is pullin the race card. Either that or they try and trash Christianity, by pointing out a few followers that commited sin. Pathetic. I wonder if they know we have all commited sin. No matter what religion we belong to. Muslims are just mad at Christians, because their religion has been proven that it is a phony religion. That child molestor Muhammad, that wrote that book of toilet paper the quran, was high on opium, and took Christian stories as his own. He then changed them to suit him, his polictical ambitions, and perversions. Muslims are retarded for believing in that BS and they know it. As for the racial tension being alive and well. Duh. It will never die completely. The only thing they are doin is causing more tension by point out the mistakes of a few. The goal is to divide blacks and whites Americans to take the spotlight off the crimes, that Obama should impeached for. It's pathetic. It isn't working either. Obama's stupid muslim butt is going to be impeached eventually and there will not be a race war like he hoped, over him. Most of Americans, black and white, are Christians. We are smarter than muslims and smart enough to recognize what this muslim terrorist(Obama)is doing. Congress needs to impeach Obama before he starts the war, he and his Muslim Brotherhood is trying to start, in the Middle East. Israel is begging for our help and Obama is trying to destroy them. Wake up Congress and Impeach Obama Today.
Let's see....

You're sitting on the beach near Lima, Peru, discussing with your buddies which countries pose the most danger to the rest of the world - Muslim or Christian ?

Maybe you would examine:

How how many countries have Muslim countries bombed, invaded and occupied in the last 50 years ?

vs.

How many countries have Christian countries bombed, invaded and occupied in the last 50 years ?

I wonder what those results would be.

Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19893 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>A typical ploy by a libroid racist himself, prove me a racist and I'll prove you a racist.

Bush as a monkey, now that's racist.


http://www.vote29.com/newmyblog/archives/1973...
That's a response ?
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19894 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>4th post about sex on this page alone. You got a sex hangup huh?

Maybe it's from all those gays you hang around with.
Odd, you seem to forget it was in response to Right Wing Wackos fixation on Weiner's "sexts".

Oh I get it.

Right Wingers fixate on some alleged sexual misconduct by a Democrat -

then when the RWW is eviscerated for their obvious hypocrisy and sexual obsessions -

pretend it wasn't the Right Wing Wacko post that brought the subject up in the first place.

Does that silly pretense work with adults on Earth, or just on Right Wing Wacko Planet where apparently even short term memory is now outlawed ?
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19895 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I can't out BS one of the 2 biggest BS'ers on topic.
It's only BS to you cows.
The link said Jefferson reschedule a dinner until later in the eveing.
Had nothing to do with celebrating ramadan, had a lot to do with barbary pirates.

Obama on the other hand..........
Imagine the lunacy of our Right Wing friends,

Obama regularly commits war crimes by murdering Arab children in their homes, at weddings, at funerals, and sometimes as they walk to school,

And instead of demanding his impeachment and arrest for such murders, that result in the creation of more people who hate the U.S.,

They attack him claiming he's too friendly with those who he bombs and kills.

Now that lunacy.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19896 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It sure wasn't hard to spot your muslim butt.
I am personally more into Zen Buddhism, with a touch of Presbyterianism, but if you're statements are examples of Christianity - no wonder Muslims are doing so well.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19897 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
You're sitting on the beach near Lima, Peru, discussing with your buddies which countries pose the most danger to the rest of the world - Muslim or Christian ?
Maybe you would examine:
How how many countries have Muslim countries bombed, invaded and occupied in the last 50 years ?
vs.
How many countries have Christian countries bombed, invaded and occupied in the last 50 years ?
I wonder what those results would be.
That's easy and requires little to no thought. The muslims by far. Them little pussie war mongering basterds are always bombing somebody. Most of the time, they are bombing each other, and we come, and defend their defenseless victims. Duh. You sure are a dummy.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19898 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Jefferson wasn't a muslim, hell bent on converting the USA into a muslim nation. It was a little different when he done it.(IMO)
Damn...

I do love Right Wing Wacko posts so much.

The Muslims are coming !

The Muslims are coming !

The U.N. is dropping Muslims from the sky using Black Unmarked Helicopters.

Hide your daughters. Grab your AR-15s and your 30 round magazines and prepare to defend the Homeland. Christians everywhere respond to the secret rallying point.

Be afraid !

Be very very afraid !!!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19899 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am personally more into Zen Buddhism, with a touch of Presbyterianism, but if you're statements are examples of Christianity - no wonder Muslims are doing so well.
Yeah right! You're one of those towel headed stankin a$$ mulims. Admit it.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19900 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn...
I do love Right Wing Wacko posts so much.
The Muslims are coming !
The Muslims are coming !
The U.N. is dropping Muslims from the sky using Black Unmarked Helicopters.
Hide your daughters. Grab your AR-15s and your 30 round magazines and prepare to defend the Homeland. Christians everywhere respond to the secret rallying point.
Be afraid !
Be very very afraid !!!
I ain't afraid. I wish one of those little sandy basterds would runup on me. I'd make an example out of their a$$. I wish Obama himself would runup. I'd give him a good ole fashion south Ga. a$$ whoopin. Then I'd put the wood on his ole lady. LoL. I'm sure she needs it, living with a queer muslim like him. Ya know?;)
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19901 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
Figures on government spending and debt. The government's fiscal year runs Oct. 1 through Sept. 30.
Total public debt subject to limit July 25 16,699,396 trillion

Statutory debt limit 16,699,421 trillion

Total public debt outstanding July 25 16,738,136 trillion

Operating balance July 25 49,324 billion

Interest fiscal year 2013 through June 187,295 billion

Interest same period 2012 194,987 billion

Deficit fiscal year 2013 through June 509,825 billion

Deficit same period 2012 904,236 billion

Receipts fiscal year 2013 through June 2,087,143 trillion

Receipts same period 2012 1,824,082 trillion

Outlays fiscal year 2013 through June 2,596,968 trillion

Outlays same period 2012 2,728,317 trillion

Gold assets in July 11,041 billion


So Obama and congress have taken us from 10 trillion in public debt outstanding when he took office, to 16.7 trillion in a 4 years and 6 months.

But since repubs took over the house the numbers reflect a better outlook for getting our house in order, all while the demos are screaming for more taxes to spend and waste.
I love you Right Wing Wackos.

No matter how many times its proven:

- that the last Right Wing Wacko administration took us from a budget surplus to a $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit;

- that Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun tripled the national debt;

- that Right Wing Wacko Bush doubled the national debt;

- that the last Right Wing Wacko left us the Great Recession that we are still suffering from.

But hey.... who cares ?

Just keep posting the silliness - it's fun to shoot down.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19902 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't afraid. I wish one of those little sandy basterds would runup on me. I'd make an example out of their a$$. I wish Obama himself would runup. I'd give him a good ole fashion south Ga. a$$ whoopin. Then I'd put the wood on his ole lady. LoL. I'm sure she needs it, living with a queer muslim like him. Ya know?;)
Wait...

Did they keep you from enlisting ?

I hear millions of troops have made it to the Right Wing's sand trap - I bet they had room for you.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19903 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't afraid. I wish one of those little sandy basterds would runup on me. I'd make an example out of their a$$. I wish Obama himself would runup. I'd give him a good ole fashion south Ga. a$$ whoopin. Then I'd put the wood on his ole lady. LoL. I'm sure she needs it, living with a queer muslim like him. Ya know?;)
Uh oh.

Lusting in your heart.

Jimmy Carter admitted that and was tarred and feathered by you folks.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19904 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...
Did they keep you from enlisting ?
I hear millions of troops have made it to the Right Wing's sand trap - I bet they had room for you.
Yes they kept me from enlisting. Americans don't get waivers for their mistakes, like mexicans. I've tryed to enlist several times.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19905 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Right Wing Wackos.
No matter how many times its proven:
- that the last Right Wing Wacko administration took us from a budget surplus to a $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit;
- that Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun tripled the national debt;
- that Right Wing Wacko Bush doubled the national debt;
- that the last Right Wing Wacko left us the Great Recession that we are still suffering from.
But hey.... who cares ?
Just keep posting the silliness - it's fun to shoot down.
Wasn't it Obama's job to fix their mistakes? You stupid idiot. Instead he has has screwed it up worse than them. Quit living in the past. Dummy.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19906 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh.
Lusting in your heart.
Jimmy Carter admitted that and was tarred and feathered by you folks.
Admitted what? I ain't Jimmy Carter dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"French" it ain't. 3 min Truth 11
Robot with “morals” makes surprisingly deadly d... 6 min LonePalm 4
US Troops Do not want to go to Ebola Africa 49 min Isolation 10
Tenn. fireman suspected of murder arrested in C... 6 hr RNeck 2
The Micheal Brown case will be judged fairly Tue li li 2
Why is the paper picking on Kingslands Mayor Tue Howso 30
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••