Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18703 Jul 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
"IO" is a computer generated response. It picks up on key words and spits out a programmed response. Have you ever noticed that it cannot answer a direct question?
Yesterday Io replied to one of my post. It was the wrong post that he replied to but I couldn't tell as all his responses are the same.LOL
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18704 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI:
The DOJ has the authority to ALLOW and direct local and State policing authorities to enforce federal immigration law.
Holder has chosen not too. Guess who he works for?
Duh??? That's what I'm saying. Obama is destroying the south. Obama has tryed to blocked ICE from even arresting non-violent ILLEGAL CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS. I'd like to believe that he's doing this out of ignorance, but it really doesn't matter. Either way he is throwing southerners to the wolves.

Douglasville, GA

#18705 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe ANYONE supports this administration?????? It is absolutely the most corrupt we've ever had. The proof is there every single day and the libs just can't get enough. For whatever reason, they are convinced that the fallout from all of this won't affect them. I keep telling myself that they are just acting stupid on Topix. Surely they know better and really don't think all of this that is going on is okay.
You are forgetting one thing. liberals don't worry about anything until it suddenly affects them. When it does affect them it is different. Then they start screaming how did this happen?

Douglasville, GA

#18706 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>This law is calling for more ICE agents, staff, and support. ICE are the only people that enforce these laws. It's still no guarantee that they will be allowed to enforce the law, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Unlike the Senate bill that doesn't address this part of enforcement at all. It's a dead give away that they don't plan on enforcing the law and are only granting amnesty to win votes.
What good are more agents if they are not allowed to do their job?
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18707 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgetting one thing. liberals don't worry about anything until it suddenly affects them. When it does affect them it is different. Then they start screaming how did this happen?
Agreed. Brilliant.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18708 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Duh??? That's what I'm saying. Obama is destroying the south. Obama has tryed to blocked ICE from even arresting non-violent ILLEGAL CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS. I'd like to believe that he's doing this out of ignorance, but it really doesn't matter. Either way he is throwing southerners to the wolves.
Every last one of them should be deported. That's the only bill I'd support. I don't want them to become citizens. I want them GONE.

Location hidden

#18709 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.

Douglasville, GA

#18710 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Duh??? That's what I'm saying. Obama is destroying the south. Obama has tryed to blocked ICE from even arresting non-violent ILLEGAL CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS. I'd like to believe that he's doing this out of ignorance, but it really doesn't matter. Either way he is throwing southerners to the wolves.
You need to travel around the country more. You would be surprised at how many illegal aliens there are scattered all over the U.S. I entered a post awhile back that asked. Have you ever seen these illegal aliens thumbing a ride with his wife and 5 kids holding their suitcases? Just who is paying to bus these people all over the U.S.? I have seen convoys of 4 to 5 buses with Texas plates on various freeways full of illegal aliens. Watch for them. They are multi-colored buses that stand out like a sore thumb. I think they have yellow, red, white and orange stripes on them. These people are all over the U.S. and this is going to affect the whole country. The reason they are being spread out as they are is to fool the American people that there are only 11 million of them. You are going to find out that there are probably 30 million or more of them in this country after they get amnesty, jobs, and benefits.
The U.S. Government openly admits that the illegals are taking 8 million American jobs as of now.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18711 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What good are more agents if they are not allowed to do their job?
You have a point. I think that state law enforcement should have their own task forces, that's overseen by an ICE agent. Local authorities know the area, the businesses, and the people. They know where the criminals are in their area better than any outside federal agency. That's why some local drug task forces are funded by federal funds and employ local law enforcement. Why are state officials good enough to lock up americans for drugs, but aren't professional enough to Obama to arrest or investigate ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS bringing the drugs in? It's disgraceful and insulting.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18712 Jul 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Ag, if you are referring to the new law in Texas- I believe it does more than just limit the time to 6 mos. I believe it also requires that a woman must check into a hospital, thereby effectively closing down all the clinics in the state. I am not real sure if we are talking about the same law, though. I meant to say 5 mos.- above.
The law I believe we are both referring to is the one that just passed. It does not require a woman to check into a hospital. In order to safeguard the women who go to those clinics, it simply requires that those clinics meet the same health standards as free standing surgical clinics. Considering the invasive nature of and the risks involved in an abortion, that requirement is only logical. The law also requires a doctor at those clinics have admitting privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of the clinic. Again, that is for the protection of the patient should anything go wrong, again logical.
The "closing down" of most of the clinics is a fallacious argument that is used virtually every time a state attempts to impose any new regulations on abortion clinics.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18713 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to travel around the country more. You would be surprised at how many illegal aliens there are scattered all over the U.S. I entered a post awhile back that asked. Have you ever seen these illegal aliens thumbing a ride with his wife and 5 kids holding their suitcases? Just who is paying to bus these people all over the U.S.? I have seen convoys of 4 to 5 buses with Texas plates on various freeways full of illegal aliens. Watch for them. They are multi-colored buses that stand out like a sore thumb. I think they have yellow, red, white and orange stripes on them. These people are all over the U.S. and this is going to affect the whole country. The reason they are being spread out as they are is to fool the American people that there are only 11 million of them. You are going to find out that there are probably 30 million or more of them in this country after they get amnesty, jobs, and benefits.
The U.S. Government openly admits that the illegals are taking 8 million American jobs as of now.
I live in rural south Ga dude. I don't have to go anywhere to see them everywhere. They have school buses of them down here with all the windows cut out with the legal straw boss hauling them around. Hell the MFG. plants are full of them and meth is everywhere down here, that they bring in. It's awful and getting worse by the day.

Location hidden

#18714 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>First off you forgot to mention that I'm not a fan of queers gettin married either. Didn't you? That's another point that discredits your evaluation of me. Ya think? Why is it so hard to believe that there are independent americans that doesn't agree or disagree totally with either party? I personally think 20 weeks is to long. That is legal murder.
(IMO)
I agree with you about abortion. And yes, I did forget your position on homosexuality. Again, all I can say is that from your posts the impression you yourself give is that, despite the positions mentioned here, you vote Democrat, not Republican. I do not understand that. Speaking for myself, I am a conservative first, a Republican only because that party comes closest to my positions. The Republican leadership makes me crazy, but until we can get true conservatives, not moderates in positions of Republican leadership, I continue to pick the lesser of two evils.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18715 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All that is very amusing, Dave. But let's spend a trillion dollars to send them all back. Let's spend another trillion to beef up the border. In two years they will all be back- unless you address the real problem, American employers wanting cheap labor and willing to break the law to get it. If we would look at the availability of illegal drugs in this country then we should realize that this is just like pulling the tail off of a lizard- he will only grow another one!

Douglasville, GA

#18716 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point. I think that state law enforcement should have their own task forces, that's overseen by an ICE agent. Local authorities know the area, the businesses, and the people. They know where the criminals are in their area better than any outside federal agency. That's why some local drug task forces are funded by federal funds and employ local law enforcement. Why are state officials good enough to lock up americans for drugs, but aren't professional enough to Obama to arrest or investigate ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS bringing the drugs in? It's disgraceful and insulting.
A good post. The only thing I find is that you call them illegal immigrants. They are illegal aliens. If they were an immigrant they would be entering this country legally. Illegal immigrant is just another term thought up by the politically correct crowd. It is a PC term and I refuse to use it. You know me. I call it like it is. It is harder to be loved if you are not PC correct.

Location hidden

#18717 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn Bill, didn't you know that only white people can be racists? Especially all white Republicans. There are some black Republicans. Are they racists too?
Oh, haven't you heard, black Republicans aren't racists, they just hate themselves.(that is about as deep intellectually as the Left can go)

Location hidden

#18718 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about abortion. And yes, I did forget your position on homosexuality. Again, all I can say is that from your posts the impression you yourself give is that, despite the positions mentioned here, you vote Democrat, not Republican. I do not understand that. Speaking for myself, I am a conservative first, a Republican only because that party comes closest to my positions. The Republican leadership makes me crazy, but until we can get true conservatives, not moderates in positions of Republican leadership, I continue to pick the lesser of two evils.
Amen! I completely agree.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18719 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do the same. Some conservatives are crazy, holy rollin, science hatin, aristocrats though and after Bush a republican would sure have to impress the hell out of me to get my vote. I am not a fan of war and republicans love it. Ya know?
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#18720 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in California for awhile, and there are many. The problem is that the illegals will farm the fruits and vegetables, and the American workers won't. The other problem is the cost of fruits and vegetables will skyrocket, when businesses are forced to hire legals. That is just one sector. It is a tough problem. Why are we not doing a better job protecting our borders?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18721 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The law I believe we are both referring to is the one that just passed. It does not require a woman to check into a hospital. In order to safeguard the women who go to those clinics, it simply requires that those clinics meet the same health standards as free standing surgical clinics. Considering the invasive nature of and the risks involved in an abortion, that requirement is only logical. The law also requires a doctor at those clinics have admitting privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of the clinic. Again, that is for the protection of the patient should anything go wrong, again logical.
The "closing down" of most of the clinics is a fallacious argument that is used virtually every time a state attempts to impose any new regulations on abortion clinics.
Given your views on the subject, I understand how you see it that way, but at least you do admit that there is more to it than just a matter of "5 mos."
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18722 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A good post. The only thing I find is that you call them illegal immigrants. They are illegal aliens. If they were an immigrant they would be entering this country legally. Illegal immigrant is just another term thought up by the politically correct crowd. It is a PC term and I refuse to use it. You know me. I call it like it is. It is harder to be loved if you are not PC correct.
Forty percent of them enter this country legally and overstay visas. They were legal immigrants and became illegal immigrants. Wouldn't you say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moreno's political signs vastly outnumbered dow... 4 min Moreno Jay 35
Dangerous Moreno #2 28 min Moreno Jay 11
Ruth Ginsburg Threatens To "Resign From SCOTUS"... 51 min Say What 2
donald trump either lied to the republicans or ... Wed anti trump 3
Where is Moron-oh Tue Boberto 1
Jim Proctor loves Dr. Carl Drury! (Nov '07) Sep 26 Original Bob 15
Obama: African-American museum helps tell fulle... Sep 26 blackman 1

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance