Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18685 Jul 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could ever accuse you of being a racist, thank for explaining the behavior of "those people".
Does the truth hurt? Do you think I enjoy seeing black people used and abused? Do you think I like seeing my country being torn apart by a bunch of political elitist, glory seeking news media, and race baiting pimps? If you think that I do you are very mistaken. I just told the truth and I am not going to ignore it or soften it by being political correct. Take it or leave it, I don't care.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#18686 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but many of ideas for this law is already law. They just are not enforced. What makes you think if this law is passed it would be treated any differently than the existing laws?
This law is calling for more ICE agents, staff, and support. ICE are the only people that enforce these laws. It's still no guarantee that they will be allowed to enforce the law, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Unlike the Senate bill that doesn't address this part of enforcement at all. It's a dead give away that they don't plan on enforcing the law and are only granting amnesty to win votes.

Douglasville, GA

#18687 Jul 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"but would you deny that nearly all racists vote republican, why is that?"
I added the question mark for you...
There are so many "available" responses to this post, but let's keep it simple:
Do you know and understand the definition of racism? It appears not. Can't black people be racist, too?
The vast majority of blacks are said to have voted for BO (90%+), so are you excluding them from your post? Oh, you mean WHITE racists, don't you?
If white people didn't vote for the black man because he's black (although I didn't vote for him because of his party, his ideas, his (lack of) plans, his lack of experience, etc.), isn't that the same thing as black people voting for the black man BECAUSE he's black?
Darn Bill, didn't you know that only white people can be racists? Especially all white Republicans. There are some black Republicans. Are they racists too?

Douglasville, GA

#18688 Jul 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like those that have used it for their own symbology since the end of the Civil War have attached the current meaning to it, turning it from a Flag to a Rag.
Thanks for playing.
It may only be a rag when it is misused. Thanks for playing.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18689 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the government parasite. You've bragged about it enough. Stand up and be proud.

You are in for a HUGE disappointment. Yep! The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Look out belooooooooooow. Union thug is on his way.
Uh oh.

Here comes Nurse Hatchet.

Synergy is hiding her free medication again. Damn, that always causes her to be even more confused, and she gets those those hallucinations she thinks she isn't simply another Right Winger slurping up government benefits.

Last time this happened they had to use "restraints" because she kept claiming she had heard about something called a "job", and she actually believed she knew what a job was.

Damn.. It's that generic medicine that Medicaid tries to give her - it never works - it name brand Xanax and Thorazine only for her.

Thank God.

Nurse Hatchet and Orderly Barry O. have her restrained now. Maybe when that Medicaid bed opens up in the new wing, she'll like it much better.

They have TVs in every room so she can watch Hannity ever day - she loves him so.

Why

Demorest, GA

#18690 Jul 18, 2013
The wacko-a-molee is still posting.

"The root of the problem is that Jimmy Carter is the first Process President in American history.

"Process President"—using a definition by Aaron Wildavsky and Jack Knott—means that Carter places "greater emphasis on methods, procedures and instruments for making policy than on the content of policy itself."

Carter is an activist. He wants to do things. Yet his campaign statements should have warned us that save for the human rights thrust in foreign policy, his passion in government is for how things are done, rather than what should be done.

He believes that if the process is good the product will be good. In other words, if he sets up a procedure for making policy that is open, comprehensive (his favorite word), and involves good people, whatever comes out of this pipeline will be acceptable (within certain budgetary limits)."

Carter was a white activist, Obama a black activist. There the parallel ends. Carter was fixated on process, whereas Obama is fixated big programs without a process.

Hence we had a bad economy and foreign policy under Carter, and we have the same bad economy and foreign policy under Obama.

The only sameness is they are activists for "taking from those who have and giving to those who have not."

Clinton and Bush was a lot like this with his NAFTA legislation, spread the wealth to Mexico while reducing the wealth in America.

Douglasville, GA

#18691 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that can't be true - Right Wingers won't move over to allow them room on the government teat.
If you want to see real government dependency, just visit any marina and observe the million dollar yachts.
The whitebread owners all say thanks for welfare - as they deduct the interest payments claiming the yachts are "second homes".
Ahhhh... Welfare to white folk ain't welfare.
Besides thanks to Right Wing Wackos white folks can work on Massa Romney's plantation.
You are so full of it!
Why

Demorest, GA

#18692 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>This law is calling for more ICE agents, staff, and support. ICE are the only people that enforce these laws. It's still no guarantee that they will be allowed to enforce the law, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Unlike the Senate bill that doesn't address this part of enforcement at all. It's a dead give away that they don't plan on enforcing the law and are only granting amnesty to win votes.

FYI:
The DOJ has the authority to ALLOW and direct local and State policing authorities to enforce federal immigration law.
Holder has chosen not too. Guess who he works for?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18693 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
And Holder is burning the midnight oil trying to find a way to charge Zimmerman with something, or anything to appease Sharpton and Jackson.
While Obama is wringing his hands on how to fool the union thugs once a gain.
Can you believe ANYONE supports this administration?????? It is absolutely the most corrupt we've ever had. The proof is there every single day and the libs just can't get enough. For whatever reason, they are convinced that the fallout from all of this won't affect them. I keep telling myself that they are just acting stupid on Topix. Surely they know better and really don't think all of this that is going on is okay.
danger zone

Alexander City, AL

#18694 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
And Holder is burning the midnight oil trying to find a way to charge Zimmerman with something, or anything to appease Sharpton and Jackson.
While Obama is wringing his hands on how to fool the union thugs once a gain.
It's nauseating... I turn the TV on, I see Sharpton, Holder, or Trayvon's parents on every station. Holder said today, Sanford police cannot release evidence seized in the case to anyone, including Zimmerman's gun being returned to Zimmerman.... They should be discussing the 11,000 blacks murdered by blacks during the 500 days since Trayvon's murder up until a verdict was reached. But for some strange reason, those blacks aren't as important as Trayvon. At least, not to MSM & the race baiters. Sickening.
Why

Demorest, GA

#18695 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh.

Uh oh, can't even get the Nurses name right. Nothing new here with this poster as he cant get anything right, because he's a leftist.

ROFL.

Location hidden

#18696 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could help.
A friend of mine, a Normal Human Being, wants to do his Doctoral Thesis on "The Mind,(of lack thereof, of a Right Wong Wacko.
He is researching these issues:
- Why are Right Wing Wackos so proud of being Wackos ?
- Is there an award given on Right Wing Wacko Planet to the "Wackiest Wacko".
- When confronted by the reality that your a Right Wing Wacko - is there ever a desire to become normal ?
and
Since Right Wing Wackos, by definition, are unable to care for themselves and their families, and survive on government funds and benefits, do they ever consider how hypocritically silly they appear claiming to be "self-sufficient" ?
There'll be more questions as the survey is expanded to include questions like :
Why do Right Wing Wackos admire and support adulterous, draft-dodging, hooker-hiring, tax- avoiding, politicians so much, while claiming they despise them ?
We'd tell you how to find the results of the survey, but since Right Wing Wackos prefer to remain ignorant -there really would be no point.
Thanks for your help.
After reading the first couple of sentences and without reading the rest, I can definitely help you. Tell him you are too ignorant to help him. Send him to someone who has a clue and can point out that the conservatives are trying to save this country from clueless ingrates such as left wing liberal lunatics like you. Tell him that union thugs can't help because they've run out of koolaid and will soon be gone. lol

Douglasville, GA

#18697 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck....
Next thing you know "Those people" will consider themselves Americans.
You and Oh MY should swap phone numbers and go on a date. I think you two would be perfect together. You both have the same mental limitations and thought patterns. Your abilities to digest written statements and come out with different conclusions then written are amazing.

Location hidden

#18698 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh.
Synergy is hiding her free medication again. Damn, that always causes her to be even more confused, and she gets those those hallucinations she thinks she isn't simply another Right Winger slurping up government benefits.
Last time this happened they had to use "restraints" because she kept claiming she had heard about something called a "job", and she actually believed she knew what a job was.
Damn.. It's that generic medicine that Medicaid tries to give her - it never works - it name brand Xanax and Thorazine only for her.
Thank God.
Nurse Hatchet and Orderly Barry O. have her restrained now. Maybe when that Medicaid bed opens up in the new wing, she'll like it much better.
They have TVs in every room so she can watch Hannity ever day - she loves him so.
Don't even have to read. Just more blah blah blah from the Blah Blah Master of the Universe.

Douglasville, GA

#18699 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the 21% interest rates.
You must also remember that he never met a dictator that he didn't like.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#18700 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh.
Thank God.
How do you feel about the Amnesty Bill that's in the House? How do you feel about Obama supporting the destruction of the south, by supporting this bill and overreaching into State affairs? Like blocking one parts of our state laws, on the grounds that they violate federal laws. While turning a blind eye to other states that are legalizing narcotics?

Douglasville, GA

#18701 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
IO is a lunatic. I don't know how anyone gets that insane. Well, the unions are getting it thrown in their faces by Obama and they probably invested millions in him. Maybe that has pushed him over the edge.
Give IO a break! Don't you realize that the poor man is worried about his jet setting lifestyle? Instead of going to exotic places to eat steak he will be forced to open up a can of Spam at home after paying for his ObamaCare Insurances payments.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18702 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The content of most of your posts and which posters you support on here make it rather obvious which
party you support. I will admit that given your strong pro-life stance and your position on immigration, your continued support of the Democratic party does baffle me. How anyone with your pro-life stance can continue to vote for a party for which abortion is virtually a sacrament is hard to understand. Look at the conniption fit being thrown over a bill that simply says that 5 months is plenty of time for a woman to decide if she wants to have an abortion.
Ag, if you are referring to the new law in Texas- I believe it does more than just limit the time to 6 mos. I believe it also requires that a woman must check into a hospital, thereby effectively closing down all the clinics in the state. I am not real sure if we are talking about the same law, though. I meant to say 5 mos.- above.

Douglasville, GA

#18703 Jul 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
"IO" is a computer generated response. It picks up on key words and spits out a programmed response. Have you ever noticed that it cannot answer a direct question?
Yesterday Io replied to one of my post. It was the wrong post that he replied to but I couldn't tell as all his responses are the same.LOL
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#18704 Jul 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI:
The DOJ has the authority to ALLOW and direct local and State policing authorities to enforce federal immigration law.
Holder has chosen not too. Guess who he works for?
Duh??? That's what I'm saying. Obama is destroying the south. Obama has tryed to blocked ICE from even arresting non-violent ILLEGAL CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS. I'd like to believe that he's doing this out of ignorance, but it really doesn't matter. Either way he is throwing southerners to the wolves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kingsland pd tickets driver for eating hamburger? 19 hr Harvey 5
SMPD raises officer pay! when will CCSO do the ... Mon whatever 3
Electric Bill Payment Assistance Everyone Quali... (Jan '10) Mon brandi 81
911 Director Camden County Sun curious 3
Camden County property tax case ruled to be a c... Jan 22 Spook 1
Why are people so down on Mayor Smith? Jan 17 Not 5
Drywall repair referral (Jul '13) Jan 16 Tylequious Jackson 2
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web