Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#18431 Jul 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>He just posts what his union tells him. Not even worth reading.
Nice try.

No Cigar.

Annual Budvet Deficit under Right Wing Wackos - went from 0 to $1.4 Trillion Dollars a year.

Obama - cut the $1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficit in half, and its still dropping.

Don't you just hate those facts.

Americans killed by terrorists under Right Wing Wacko leadership - over 3,700.

Americans killed by terrorists under Obama - 14.

Don't you just hate those facts.

Right Wing Wacko's business buddy and friend Osama bin Laden - happily survived under Right Wing Wacko protection.

Right Wing Wacko's business buddy and friend bin Laden - killed by Commander-in-Chief Obama's leadership.

Don't you just hate those facts.

The Right Wing Wacko' created the Great Recession.

The Great Recession ended under Obama.

Don't you just hate those facts.

Right Wing Wackos demand to end Socialist Security and Medicare.

Socialist Security and Medicare survive under Obama.

Don't you just hate those facts.

Keep trying.

Every time Right Wing Wackos get a chance to loot the country and kill our troops, they jump at the chance - it's not their fault - it's a natural reaction because it's good for profits.

But hey... On Right Wing Wacko Planet there is no "History" and "Facts" are irrelevant - so it just doesn't matter.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18432 Jul 17, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand correct by YOU, for the 1st and probably the only time!!
I can say something nice about you, that was funny!
Thanks, Dahlonega. You're okay. This is all in fun.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18433 Jul 17, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
What took u so long?
the dynamic duo, the homophobe and the gay republican - "who'd" ever thunk"?
David Farrar

Cedartown, GA

#18434 Jul 17, 2013
Georgians can give themselves a louder voice than insider groups and special interests in Washington if their primary vote is for the right candidate.

The Tea Party Exploratory Committee of Georgia has been created to help Tea Party candidates establish their Tea Party credentials throughout the state for the 2014 elections.

Item 1: Congressional candidates must agree not to ask for or accept any outside the state PAC funds, or political endorsements, during their primary campaigns.

Georgia's congressional representation belongs to the good people of Georgia. It should not be sold off to Washington bigwigs to the highest bidder long before the first Georgian walks into a voting booth*.

ex animo
davidfarrar
*Political endorsements from Georgia citizens, and/or present and former public office holders, is completely acceptable and does not violate Item 1.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18435 Jul 17, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
The unions are having a difficult time swallowing the bitter pill. Obama used them and now he is abusing them. That's what they get for trusting that renegade. In his little mind, he paid back the debt by bailing out the union members in the auto industry. Debt paid. The unions are on their own now. Toooooooooo bad. Like I said, the unions just can't get anything for their money these days.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18436 Jul 17, 2013
More factual news on our poor economy.
Housing starts in the U.S.drop. I guess that is not important so lets talk about it is 91 degrees in New York, or Travon Martin was shot by a Hispanic, I mean white man. You do know that Travon Martin was black.
Who cares if we are in a depression. I do. The only reason that there isn't riots in Washington is because the government keeps paying out unemployment checks, giving benefits, and giving food stamps to the 18% under and unemployed Americans.
If Obama can keep shelling out the money to the unemployed they keep quiet.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-17/hous...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18437 Jul 17, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've posted what others have said, big deal.
Now tell us what you think or what your searches have revealed.
Or will you continue to weasel as usual.
Oh My "majored" in cut and paste in elementary school.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18438 Jul 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
Lets see..
- Local Prosector refuses to prosecute George Zimmerman - says no conviction possible;
- Right Wing Wacko Rethug governor steps in and appoints special prosectors to prosecute Zimmerman, overruling local prosecutor who refuses to;
- Four Right Wing Wacko prosecutors force Zimerman to trial, and get their butts thoroughly kicked;
Conclusion:
It's all the fault of that damn Obama and the leeeeeebrals.
On Right Wing Wacko Planet do they even have a concept similar to "logic" ?
Hey, what do we Normal Americans expect, after all the Saudi Arabians blow up the World Trade Center - so Right Wing Wackos invade Iraq.
Of course they blame leeeeeeberals and Obama for the Right Wing governors persecution and prosecution of George Zimmerman.
Makes sense to them somehow - in a way no rational person could ever comprehend.

Maybe you should recuse yourself dumba.

"Florida Governor Rick Scott appointed Corey as the special prosecutor in the Martin case on March 22 after State Attorney Norm Wolfinger, whose district includes Sanford, recused himself."

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18439 Jul 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
No Cigar.
Annual Budvet Deficit under Right Wing Wackos - went from 0 to $1.4 Trillion Dollars a year.
Obama - cut the $1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficit in half, and its still dropping.
Don't you just hate those facts.
Americans killed by terrorists under Right Wing Wacko leadership - over 3,700.
Americans killed by terrorists under Obama - 14.
Don't you just hate those facts.
Right Wing Wacko's business buddy and friend Osama bin Laden - happily survived under Right Wing Wacko protection.
Right Wing Wacko's business buddy and friend bin Laden - killed by Commander-in-Chief Obama's leadership.
Don't you just hate those facts.
The Right Wing Wacko' created the Great Recession.
The Great Recession ended under Obama.
Don't you just hate those facts.
Right Wing Wackos demand to end Socialist Security and Medicare.
Socialist Security and Medicare survive under Obama.
Don't you just hate those facts.
Keep trying.
Every time Right Wing Wackos get a chance to loot the country and kill our troops, they jump at the chance - it's not their fault - it's a natural reaction because it's good for profits.
But hey... On Right Wing Wacko Planet there is no "History" and "Facts" are irrelevant - so it just doesn't matter.
Upon glancing, it seems you just cut and pasted from one of your former posts. Not worth reading. Just more of your left wing union propaganda, I'm sure. That's why you are all in favor of government telling us what to do. That's what you are accustomed to. The government will take up where your union "momma" leaves off.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18440 Jul 17, 2013
David Farrar wrote:
Georgians can give themselves a louder voice than insider groups and special interests in Washington if their primary vote is for the right candidate.
The Tea Party Exploratory Committee of Georgia has been created to help Tea Party candidates establish their Tea Party credentials throughout the state for the 2014 elections.
Item 1: Congressional candidates must agree not to ask for or accept any outside the state PAC funds, or political endorsements, during their primary campaigns.
Georgia's congressional representation belongs to the good people of Georgia. It should not be sold off to Washington bigwigs to the highest bidder long before the first Georgian walks into a voting booth*.
ex animo
davidfarrar
*Political endorsements from Georgia citizens, and/or present and former public office holders, is completely acceptable and does not violate Item 1.
That sounds like a completely rational idea.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18441 Jul 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me that you need to take a course in reading comprehension skills.
It won't do any good, his dictionary has different word meanings than the ones the rest of the world uses.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18442 Jul 17, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>the dynamic duo, the homophobe and the gay republican - "who'd" ever thunk"?
Oh well, I guess politics does make some 'strange' bedfellows!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18443 Jul 17, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't do any good, his dictionary has different word meanings than the ones the rest of the world uses.
Maybe all of us could chip in and buy him one of those really expensive new Webster dictionaries.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18444 Jul 17, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>the dynamic duo, the homophobe and the gay republican - "who'd" ever thunk"?

Just goes to show divergent people can easily recognize a dimwit.

Yep, you've finally convinced me you are a 10 watt dim bulb in a bright 100 watt world.

FYI:

A Phobia is a fear. I'm not afraid of homos. I disdain their lifestyle, their perversions, and their "in your face attitude."

I do not recognize gay marriage, and never will.

I wonder if I don't disdain ignorance even more.




“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#18445 Jul 17, 2013
Does President Obama have a second-term strategy?

A year ago President Barack Obama jammed a prediction into his stump speech that evoked his 2008 hope-and-change message — a vow that a victory in 2012 would break the partisan “fever” in Washington.

But behind closed doors, people close to the president tell POLITICO, Obama never quite bought his own rhetoric and was quietly planning for precisely the opposite scenario, perpetual gridlock, during West Wing strategy sessions in the weeks before and after beating Mitt Romney.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/gridloc ...
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18446 Jul 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My "majored" in cut and paste in elementary school.

and still uses crayons.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18447 Jul 17, 2013
After reading this article I now have no more doubts that there is something wrong with how blacks vote for certain people. They seem to love to vote for officials that just got out of prison on drug charges or a sheriff that has 32 inditements against him. Now this? They seem to love law breaking immoral thugs.
Perhaps this is a clue why they are out in the streets trying to use mob rule after the Zimmerman trial.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/07/16/weiner...
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18448 Jul 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon glancing, it seems you just cut and pasted from one of your former posts. Not worth reading. Just more of your left wing union propaganda, I'm sure. That's why you are all in favor of government telling us what to do. That's what you are accustomed to. The government will take up where your union "momma" leaves off.

He's got a whole junk drawer full of them, listed by date posted, how many times posted, and the degree of BS in each post.

It reminds him to post one every time he runs out of fresh BS.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18449 Jul 17, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, I guess politics does make some 'strange' bedfellows!

Read my reply above.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18450 Jul 17, 2013
Just another small invasion of your privacy. I am sure you won't mind.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Trump Tax Return - No Votes From Us 5 min LonePalm 10
Young Republican Chairperson resigns over Trump 1 hr Linda 6
Hubert Roland LETTER from Justice Department 3 hr Betty 44
Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal 4 hr LonePalm 7
We Now Know Hillary Lied Multiple Times About H... 4 hr LonePalm 1
obama's transparent administration 5 hr dan 1
Incredibly, U.S. Women Say Trump 'Gets Them' Be... 7 hr Anon 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages