Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This story could be correct. It does make sense as to why there was a coverup. We will just wait and see.
You show your ignorance again by closing your mind too quickly.
Sorry, I just find it hard to believe anything in a publication that features commentary by Ted Nugent, a washed up old rocker that just misses the attention. I think a 'Journey to the center of his mind' would be a short, uneventful trip.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama's Job Approval rating has dropped to a Second Term LOW. I'm shocked, I tell ya. Shocked!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Another day, another article TRYING to get you MORONS to UNDERSTAND what Obamacare has in store for you. YOU are the MORON, you MORON.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Now now.

You must be all oatsy because your SSI check arrived and now that we have bought you a bottle of gin, you have gotta tell us all how you battle Goldman Sachs and Walmart until they beg you for mercy.

Please don't stop the silly posts - they are so entertaining.

Ever since my 4 year old niece stopped explaining how she was soooo tough ... I truly appreciate your posts letting us watch impotence pretend to be powerful.
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Lets look at the Montana co-op plan, which claims it is cheaper than private insurance. And if it is, what in the world is private insurance going to charge.
For a single earning $44,680 a year, co-op insurance cost will be $353.71 a month or $4244.52 a year. How many young singles will pay that when they donít even have to pay a penalty for not having insurance if they donít withhold federal taxes the IRS can grab.

For a family of four earning $46,099 the monthly cost is $242.01, yearly cost is $2904.12. A family of four will probably make every effort to pay this premium because they can get a refund of the total amount back from filing their 1040. i.e. subsidized taxpayer healthcare.
So now the big question becomes, where is the federal government going to get all that money? They are expecting some from the young singles who are mostly healthy, the familys who are mostly healthy.
But wait, the federal government doesnít get the money, the co-op does. So where does the subsidized money come from?? The taxpayer, You and me of course.

Q: How much do the plans cost?

Hereís the link to the co-ops FAQ.
http://mhc.coop/faq/
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

"For a family of four earning $46,099 the monthly cost is $242.01, yearly cost is $2904.12. A family of four will probably make every effort to pay this premium because they can get a refund of the total amount back from filing their 1040. i.e. subsidized taxpayer healthcare."

Ok, so I'm wrong with the total refund.
Actually the family will only pay appox 22% of the Unsubsidized Health Insurance Premium in 2014 of $12,576, which means the family get a tax credit subsidy of appox $9,762.(which covers 78% of the overall premium)

so again, where does the $9,762 credit come from?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I just find it hard to believe anything in a publication that features commentary by Ted Nugent, a washed up old rocker that just misses the attention. I think a 'Journey to the center of his mind' would be a short, uneventful trip.
Why is that? I bet if he agreed with YOUR political ideology, you'd love him. You don't want to take him seriously because he doesn't agree with the load that you libs keep being fed and STILL believe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I just find it hard to believe anything in a publication that features commentary by Ted Nugent, a washed up old rocker that just misses the attention. I think a 'Journey to the center of his mind' would be a short, uneventful trip.
Another thought. Yeah, he's no NANCY PELOSI. rotfl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now.
You must be all oatsy because your SSI check arrived and now that we have bought you a bottle of gin, you have gotta tell us all how you battle Goldman Sachs and Walmart until they beg you for mercy.
Ever since my 4 year old niece stopped explaining how she was soooo tough ... I truly appreciate your posts letting us watch impotence pretend to be powerful.
Ignore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now.
Came across this article again. The unions are threatening the democrats in the midterm if they don't give them "special" dispensation on Obamacare. Uh-oh. Sooooorrrrryyyyy. Union thugs will follow the same rules as everyone else. You thugs were lied to for your money and your votes. Gullible. HOT diggity dog!!!!!

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/300881...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
Didn't know Nugent was on there. I still find the article interesting and it could answer some questions. Remember the Obama administration has said repeatedly that it was the video that caused the attack in Benghazi and the riots in Egypt. This article confirms that. It just adds much information that we were not told and if true, one can see why.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now.
I am betting that if she had a bottle of gin that she could tolerate you much better.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore.
You do understand that writing "ignore" is counter-productive.

Kind of like shouting "Nobody's home" when someone knocks on the door.

But then again, it isn't your fault ... That Right Wing Wacko logic inevitably surfaces.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know Nugent was on there. I still find the article interesting and it could answer some questions. Remember the Obama administration has said repeatedly that it was the video that caused the attack in Benghazi and the riots in Egypt. This article confirms that. It just adds much information that we were not told and if true, one can see why.
"If" being the key word, btw I did not see that about Obamas' brother in there. If being ignorant means not believing everything that you read- then I am. I think that it is also ignorant to believe something then search for some source, no matter how unreliable, to confirm it !!

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"If" being the key word, btw I did not see that about Obamas' brother in there. If being ignorant means not believing everything that you read- then I am. I think that it is also ignorant to believe something then search for some source, no matter how unreliable, to confirm it !!
Yes, there is information about his brother. Just as I said. You might re-read it since you probably didn't really read it carefully in the first place.
I think it is ignorant to totally ignore new information, technology, or thoughts that you may not want to hear. Remember people made fun of Columbus for saying the world wasn't flat. People poked fun at the movie serials of Buck Rogers, saying that space travel was impossible. Fun has been made of the book 1984, and now it has come true. The same goes for the book Atlas Shrugged, which should be a must read for every American.
Obviously if it isn't 140 year old history you don't keep an open mind. Both of us have been brought up to believe deceptions. You must keep an open mind if you wish to escape them and gain new knowledge. Don't live in the past.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? I bet if he agreed with YOUR political ideology, you'd love him. You don't want to take him seriously because he doesn't agree with the load that you libs keep being fed and STILL believe.
I would not agree with anyone that advocates assassinating the president of the United States.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"If" being the key word, btw I did not see that about Obamas' brother in there. If being ignorant means not believing everything that you read- then I am. I think that it is also ignorant to believe something then search for some source, no matter how unreliable, to confirm it !!
This is part of the article that you didn't read. It tells a good bit about Obamas family, including his Brother, Malik.
Called Out

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Countdown: 175 Days Until the End of Job Lock in America
Posted: 07/09/2013 9:57 am
Wendell Potter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendell-potter/...
The Obama administration's decision to postpone for a year the requirement that large employers offer health insurance to their workers has been characterized by pundits on the left as a capitulation to big business and on the right as the latest evidence that Obamacare isn't working.
Actually, it's neither, although the lefties have reason to be annoyed. Even so, I'm willing to cut the administration some slack on this one. The health care reform bill passed by Congress made implementation of the employer mandate unnecessarily complicated, for both employers and the administration, as former Obama health policy aide Ezekiel Emmanuel pointed out in a recent New York Times column. The House version of the reform bill, which would have required employers with 50 or more workers to contribute a portion of their payroll to covering their employees, would have been less challenging to implement than the Senate version that became law, which requires companies to offer coverage to employees who work 30 hours or more a week.
...According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, 98 percent of companies with 200 or more workers provide coverage, and 94 percent of those with 50-199 workers do. This means that the part of the reform law the administration is postponing until 2015 -- the requirement that employers with 50 or more workers offer coverage -- affects only a very small percentage of companies and between 1 million and 1.5 million people.
While it's unfortunate those folks will have to wait an extra year before their employers offer subsidized coverage, it doesn't mean that they will necessarily be uninsured. That's because of other, more important provisions of the Affordable Care Act that are still scheduled to go into effect January 1, 2014.
...Another important provision set for January 1 will prohibit insurers from charging people in their 40s, 50s and 60s more than three times as much as people in their 20s and 30s.
...In addition, in less than three months, people who can't get coverage through their workplace can shop for it in a way that finally makes sense. They'll be able to buy it on the online marketplaces that every state and the District of Columbia must have up and running on Oct. 1.
...Also gone forever on January 1 will be an obstacle unique to America in the developed world -- job lock. An untold number of Americans for all practical purposes are indentured servants in large corporations, locked into jobs they don't like but won't dare quit because of their employer-subsidized health coverage.
...The postponement of the so-called employer mandate, which won't affect many employers in the first place, will not delay the end of job lock or the implementation of the long-awaited consumer protections that will go into effect in a few months. If it did, we'd have reason to march on the White House. It doesn't. So let's chill.
You didn't answer the man's question.
Called Out

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Why No One Should Lose Sleep Because Big Insurers Are Taking a Pass on Exchanges
Posted: 07/02/2013 10:45 am
Wendell Potter
...Some critics of the reform law are suggesting that if the big companies aren't willing to sell policies on all the exchanges, Obamacare is somehow fatally flawed and will surely fail to live up to the promise of lower premiums through more robust competition among insurers.
But I think we'll all be just as well off if the big companies stay out of the individual and small group market, which the exchanges are designed to serve. Those companies have overhead costs and are under constant pressure from their shareholders and Wall Street financial analysts to spend as little of their premium revenue paying claims as the law will allow.
That means most of those who are selling policies to individuals and small businesses will primarily be nonprofit companies, including the new co-op health plans that have received start-up loans from the federal government. Without the need to price their policies to cover a substantial profit and pay executives millions of dollars every year, the nonprofits should be able to sell coverage that is more affordable.
==========
A GOP Idea That's Part of Obamacare Showing Signs of Working as Planned
Posted: 05/13/2013 3:34 pm
Wendell Potter
...While it's possible that some people will have to pay more -- especially those with low-benefit, high-deductible plans that are soon to be abolished -- most folks who have to buy coverage without an employer's help will likely pay less, thanks to income-based tax credits that will be available for the first time. As the Oregonian noted, at least half the people who buy coverage on the state's exchange will qualify for a tax credit. And they'll be able to determine quickly how much the tax credit will reduce their premiums simply by providing income information on the exchange website.
Americans in every state can look forward to these GOP-inspired consumer benefits and protections and the very real possibility of lower premiums, assuming ObamaCare goes forward. Which, of course, it won't if House Republicans' 40th attempt to repeal ObamaCare does indeed prove to be the charm.
==========
It's CEO Pay Shock, Not Premium Rate Shock, That We Should Be Outraged About
Posted: 04/15/2013 11:45 am
Wendell Potter
...Policies will have to provide decent coverage for hospitalization and other "essential benefits," and the annual and lifetime caps will be banned. Insurers will also have to provide information in plain language about what is covered and in a format that will enable consumers to make apples-to-apples comparisons among plans.
Aetna CEO Bertolini probably was thinking of the thousands of people who are currently enrolled in limited benefit plans when he warned of premium rate shock. And he has a point. The premiums for such plans are low compared to policies that actually cover medical care doctors and nurses provide to cure you once you've been hospitalized. It's not unreasonable to think that Aetna would charge its existing limited benefit customers more for real insurance -- maybe even twice as much. But because insurers market limited benefit plans to low income workers, most likely will qualify for subsidies to help them pay the premiums.
Indeed those people might be shocked when Aetna tells them how much they'll have to pay for a plan that is not "virtually worthless."
Is everyone taxed equally for this benefit?

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
I didn't give you a link to the article that is underlined in the article that we were discussing. My bad.

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is part of the article that you didn't read. It tells a good bit about Obamas family, including his Brother, Malik.
that is one of many half-siblings, none of whom I think Obama had ever even met until he was an adult. So what, his father was a deadbeat scoundrel. Do we hold that against him too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••