Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17890 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Dick Nixon had a brother named Donald that was con man/deadbeat of the first order, and remember what an embarrassment Billy Carter was- what is you point, are you trying to say there is some super-secret plot by the Obama family to undermine and cause the destruction of the U.S. Come on, Dave.
I will try again. One last time. No, I am not saying there was a secret plot by the Obama family.
It does give links between Obamas brother Malik, and Bashir. Remember 3 days ater the attack, The Chief of Security of the Libyan Government named Bashir, Morsi among others that planed the Benghazi attack and the riots in Egypt. Bashir and Malik work together and are Islamic buddies.
You must also remember that President Obama supported Morsi as President of Egypt.
To say the least the investigation is not flattering of the Obama clan.
Just read and let your imagination roam some and you would see why the President wouldn't want all this information to appear in the New York Times.

Douglasville, GA

#17891 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>If it is accurate then I am confident that the mainstream media will pick up on it, I will take is more serious then.
You think that is going to happen now after the AP and Fox intimidation by the government? You make me laugh.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Naples,FL

#17892 Jul 11, 2013
Delaying only one aspect of this tangled mess leaves Americans holding the tab for an irreparably broken law they do not support. Moreover, it leaves in motion many of the most egregious parts of the law, ensuring they will take root in just a few short months. This is untenable.

Obamacare has become a “huge train wreck.”

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17893 Jul 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that writing "ignore" is counter-productive.
Kind of like shouting "Nobody's home" when someone knocks on the door.
But then again, it isn't your fault ... That Right Wing Wacko logic inevitably surfaces.
I write IGNORE because I want you to know that I SAW you post, but didn't read it. I already know what it says. If a person has read ONE of your posts, that person has read them ALL. You lose. lol

Location hidden

#17894 Jul 11, 2013
...wrote..... ^

Naples,FL

#17895 Jul 11, 2013

Location hidden

#17896 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I would not agree with anyone that advocates assassinating the president of the United States.
You didn't mention THAT in your post as being the reason you wouldn't take him seriously. So, your self-rightousness didn't work this time.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17897 Jul 11, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that is going to happen now after the AP and Fox intimidation by the government? You make me laugh.
Well dammit now, I just hadn't thought about that! I guess that means we will have to rely on you wackos for all our information in the future, huh.

Location hidden

#17898 Jul 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Syn's much more tolerable after she's kicked back a couple. Ain't Ya Syn.? ;)
I NEVER lose my sense of humor regardless.:))) The libs are SUPPOSED to be tolerant. We blow THAT myth out of the water every day.

Naples,FL

#17899 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I write IGNORE because I want you to know that I SAW you post, but didn't read it. I already know what it says. If a person has read ONE of your posts, that person has read them ALL. You lose. lol
He shall forever more be known as "ignored opinion".

Douglasville, GA

#17900 Jul 11, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
It is going to be a total bust. But we must beware of Obama and the Congress putting in a single payer system that they will promise will save us.

Douglasville, GA

#17901 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Well dammit now, I just hadn't thought about that! I guess that means we will have to rely on you wackos for all our information in the future, huh.
You could do lot worse.

Location hidden

#17902 Jul 11, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it do you? It is like a road map. I'm sorry but I give up.
I knew you were wasting your time. I admire your tenacity, as well. The libs simply don't want to hear it. It wouldn't matter if the "truth-o-meter of the universe" were to tell them they made a mistake by voting for and continuously supporting Obama, they would look wide eyed, blink occasionally, march to the beat and repeat over and over: "I am right. Those who don't agree with me are wrong and full of hate".

Location hidden

#17903 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>If it is accurate then I am confident that the mainstream media will pick up on it, I will take is more serious then.
The problem with that is that the main stream media wouldn't report it. They are back in Protect Mode.
Surely you have determined THAT.

Douglasville, GA

#17904 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were wasting your time. I admire your tenacity, as well. The libs simply don't want to hear it. It wouldn't matter if the "truth-o-meter of the universe" were to tell them they made a mistake by voting for and continuously supporting Obama, they would look wide eyed, blink occasionally, march to the beat and repeat over and over: "I am right. Those who don't agree with me are wrong and full of hate".
I thought only drunks thought it isn't them, that only the rest of the world was marching out of step.

Location hidden

#17905 Jul 11, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't, they (liberals) don't get the fact that obamacare a tax that will gouge the middle and lower classes the most.
If you’re a company making billions in profits, you’re exempt from Obamacare next year. But if you’re a 28-year-old struggling to pay off your student loans, you’re not.
If you’re a big bank or financial company, you don’t have to comply with Obamcare, But if you’re a single parent trying to make ends meet, you do.
Yep. I've said before that the rich WON'T cover the cost because they have the money to circumvent and the poor CAN'T cover the cost because they have no money. I asked whom that left to pick up the cost. Guess what? Not ONE lib responded. The answer is obvious, but they don't want to hear it. They think we are making it up.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#17906 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Came across this article again. The unions are threatening the democrats in the midterm if they don't give them "special" dispensation on Obamacare. Uh-oh. Sooooorrrrryyyyy. Union thugs will follow the same rules as everyone else. You thugs were lied to for your money and your votes. Gullible. HOT diggity dog!!!!!
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/300881...
I don't know alot about Obamacare as I stated, but you seem really passionate about warning people of the adverse effects of this unrepealable law. It has got me curious. Can you explain to me in simple terms, the high and lows of this health care reform law, and how it will affect the different age groups and classes? I personally think the idea of Obamacare is for people to have insurance, so they can go to the doctor and prevent major health problems. This over the long term would eventually make for a healthier public. Now, indigent people just hurt and wait till they can't stand it no more and go to the E.R. with no means to pay, and the government and hospitals foot the bill for their care. Don't they? In return the hospitals charge paying patients $40 for aspirin. I know to start off there is going to be an increase in healthcare insurance premiums, but eventually if the public becomes healthier, by getting preventable care, then these major health issues should decline. Ya think? In time premiums should stable out and after that decline, and if these hospitals aren't left holding the bag, then prices of treatment should decline as well. Like I said I don't have that much interest in this issue, because there are far more pressing issues at hand. Issues that could be the end of this great nation and could make or break Obamacare. Until these issues are resolved with our government. Obamacare will be low on my list of worries. I'm just curious as to if you can explain to me why I should hate Obamacare in your own words.:)

Douglasville, GA

#17907 Jul 11, 2013
It is obvious that Obamas news media is trying to divide the races with the Zimmerman case. Of course it was to Obamas advantage before the election.
Now they are trying to divide Hispanics into races. They used the term "White Hispanic" to describe Zimmerman. I guess that means there are also black Hispanics.
The truth is they thought Zimmerman was white to start with and even said he was a member of the Tea Party. Oops, it was the wrong Zimmerman. Oh well, lets just make it up to serve our purposes. So we will say he is white even though he is Hispanic. Soon pictures were posted of Zimmerman and everyone thought , this guy isn't white as he looks Hispanic. So that is how George Zimmerman became a "White Hispanic".

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#17908 Jul 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know alot about Obamacare as I stated, but you seem really passionate about warning people of the adverse effects of this unrepealable law. It has got me curious. Can you explain to me in simple terms, the high and lows of this health care reform law, and how it will affect the different age groups and classes? I personally think the idea of Obamacare is for people to have insurance, so they can go to the doctor and prevent major health problems. This over the long term would eventually make for a healthier public. Now, indigent people just hurt and wait till they can't stand it no more and go to the E.R. with no means to pay, and the government and hospitals foot the bill for their care. Don't they? In return the hospitals charge paying patients $40 for aspirin. I know to start off there is going to be an increase in healthcare insurance premiums, but eventually if the public becomes healthier, by getting preventable care, then these major health issues should decline. Ya think? In time premiums should stable out and after that decline, and if these hospitals aren't left holding the bag, then prices of treatment should decline as well. Like I said I don't have that much interest in this issue, because there are far more pressing issues at hand. Issues that could be the end of this great nation and could make or break Obamacare. Until these issues are resolved with our government. Obamacare will be low on my list of worries. I'm just curious as to if you can explain to me why I should hate Obamacare in your own words.:)
Great post.

It always comes back to the same simple facts.

If you carry insurance or pay taxes you currently pay for those who don't.

Nobody, even our Right Wing friends can dispute that.

Whether that's good or bad doesn't matter - it just is.

ObamaCare will, to greater or lessor extent, cause uninsured people to become insured.

Even out Right Wing friends don't dispute that - they only argue about it's imperfections.

So.....

Anyone who believes uninsured people should become insured people, whether by perfect or imperfect legislation, support ObamaCare.

Anyone who doesn't believe uninsured people should become insured people are against ObamaCare.

How simple can this be ?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17909 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that is that the main stream media wouldn't report it. They are back in Protect Mode.
Surely you have determined THAT.
WOW! That means the good old days of Woodward & Bernstein and the Washington Post are gone too, huh. When did this happen. Obama is more powerful and tyrannical than Nixon was. Gimme a break!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PAK's Alleged Molester Being Sued 33 min georgia lady 31
City Airport Closing For Good 34 min Nicole 39
The True Cost of Spaceport 41 min georgia lady 36
Why are people so down on Mayor Smith? (Jan '15) 1 hr Bingbada 48
Donuts and what? 2 hr Moreno Jay 13
The "Great 8" Plan That Wins Presidency for Don... 2 hr LonePalm 9
Eric Cantor endorses Jeb! - nobody cares 3 hr Mitch 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages