Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16877 Jun 30, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>A RWW is someone that defends Bush and/or Reagan and none of you desserve sh*t, else less an apology from anyone.
What we deserve (note the proper spelling) is someone that can spell and piece together some intelligent thoughts without cursing all the time.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#16878 Jun 30, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
What we deserve (note the proper spelling) is someone that can spell and piece together some intelligent thoughts without cursing all the time.
F*ck you Fa$$ot.
Herb

Stow, OH

#16879 Jun 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can somebody tell me why Obama has deported more illegals than his predecessor ever dreamed of, and illegal numbers lower than in 16 years, are but everyone criticizes him ?
Can anyone explain why Republicans and Democrats refuse to enforce the laws that make it a crime to employ illegal aliens, and we don't throw those who employ illegal aliens in prison ?
Yes.
Who

Alto, GA

#16880 Jun 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can somebody tell me why Obama has deported more illegals than his predecessor ever dreamed of, and illegal numbers lower than in 16 years, are but everyone criticizes him ?
Can anyone explain why Republicans and Democrats refuse to enforce the laws that make it a crime to employ illegal aliens, and we don't throw those who employ illegal aliens in prison ?

Not true again old man without facts.

"According to current figures from Immigration and Customs Enforcement -- the federal agency responsible for deportations -- Obama has removed 1.4 million people during his 42 months in office so far. Technically, that's fewer than under George W. Bush, whose cumulative total was 2 million. But Bush’s number covers eight full years, which doesn’t allow an apples-to-apples comparison."

And now we have the amnesty and they never will be deported again.

As far are enforcing the laws on the books, the feds have never really enforced laws except on an exception basis.
They draw their big salaries and enforce only under pressure.

There are so many laws that even if we increased the fed law enforcement division by 10 million employess, they still would not be able to enforce all the laws. There's just too many and all governments are dependent on the populace to abide by the laws.

The crooks know this, that's why there are so many.

Who

Alto, GA

#16881 Jun 30, 2013
The rhino RNC.

RNC vs. House Republicans over Immigration.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#16882 Jun 30, 2013
Who wrote:
The rhino RNC.
RNC vs. House Republicans over Immigration.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
We don't need immigration reform. We need border security and the enforcment of E-verify on the employers. These employers should be jailed if caught. Period. Illegals immigrants are criminals. They broke into this country, evaded payin taxes for decades, and are robbing the welfare system blind. They should not be given anymore consideration than an american criminal. I don't see them handing out amnesty for us. If you're an American, and make a mistake, and are convicted of a felony your whole future is shot. Why do they get special treatment? Look at mexico. Now ask yourself. Do we want America to be like that? They should not be rewarded for destroying their country and breaking into ours. They will destroy America if we let them.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16883 Jun 30, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the record. I heard you admit that 2001-2009 didn't happen in your mind. If that helps. I try to look out for you girl when I can. LoL. Ya know?
Of course, those years happened! IO keeps claiming that conservatives believe those years never happened. I finally agreed in hopes that he would post something other than the same old stuff.

Location hidden

#16884 Jun 30, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Well another nice day and no SOB like romney in the White House.
lol You have NO IDEA what kind of president Romney would have been. Your opinion is nothing more than speculation. In the meantime, Obama is doing nothing(as usual) and the fact that you support him just proves how disconnected YOU are.

Location hidden

#16885 Jun 30, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>How bout apologies from bush/cheney and their cult followers for stealing and murdering Americans in a war that we lost.
As soon as you apologize for the abomination that you voted for twice that we have to tolerate now.
BTW, people are STILL dying in the middle east. How do you explain THAT? Those are on your hero's watch.

Location hidden

#16886 Jun 30, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>How bout apologies from bush/cheney and their cult followers for stealing and murdering Americans in a war that we lost.
How about the arms that Obama has sent to the Syrian rebels? Wonder WHERE those arms will end up???? Explain that. That's happening on your hero's watch.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#16887 Jun 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, those years happened! IO keeps claiming that conservatives believe those years never happened. I finally agreed in hopes that he would post something other than the same old stuff.
Well make up your mind girl. I'm not a mind reader. ;) If I may ask..... Do you believe Bush lied to the American people to invade Iraq? Yes or no question.*curious*

Location hidden

#16888 Jun 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
War?
What war ?
5,000 dead American troops ?
300,000 dead Iraqi civilians ?
$6 Trillion in debt ?
Oh wait...
On Right Wing Wacko Planet the Ronnie Ray-Gun and Bush presidencies never happened.
We don't have to worry about the deficits and debt they created or the troops they killed.
Whew !!!
That was a close one.
Right Wing Wackos were almost held accountable for the deaths and the debt they created ... and we can't have that.
How about the soldiers who are STILL dying in the middle east? How many have died on Obama's watch?
How about the increase in our debt? More than Bush???
How about the arms that Obama has approved for the Syrian rebels?
How about the Obama's "checking out", as usual, while all the controversy continues. Nope! Nothing to do here! MIght as well take the little woman and children to Africa on the idiot American citizen's dime.

Location hidden

#16889 Jun 30, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Yes all the financial QUEER dealings going on during bush/cheney were more pathetic then sexual queerdom. 18 billion no-bid queer deal,lying about weapons of mass destruction( another queer business deal) you see there are sex queers and financial queers like bush/cheney.
As I have previously stated: If it weren't for low class, you wouldn't have any class at all.

Location hidden

#16890 Jun 30, 2013
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are seeing is the death of the Tea Party. When as you admit a Tea Party favorite realizes that going the Tea Party route is the kiss of death on a national level you know its OVER. And once the ones elected to Congress cycle out maybe we can get back to running the country and not trying to redefine the morals of our civilization.
It doesn't appear that the Tea Party is dying. The libs HATE the Tea Party because it's effective. If that wasn't true, you wouldn't even care WHAT they are doing. The Tea Party definitely raises the IRE of the libroids. It MUST be doing something right.

Location hidden

#16891 Jun 30, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Well another nice day and no SOB like romney in the White House.
Well, another day and other countries are thumbing their collective noses at Obama and our country while the Obama's are living large in Africa. I love the way Obama spoke about what a hero Mandela is, but didn't include a visit to his bedside while he is in Africa. Obama is such a lying fraud.

Location hidden

#16892 Jun 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Alec Baldwin ?
Alec Baldwin's views on gays ?
Huh?
Who cares ?
Oh........
Now I get it.
Since we just proved that Right Wing Wackos are the best friends Muslim Terrorists could ask for...
and that Right Wingers are humorously hypocritical...
We have to change the subject and worry about Alec Baldwin's views of gays.
Who knows maybe when RWW John McCain gets through demanding we arm more Muslim Terrorists,
he and his Right Wing buddy Obama can arm all the Syrian Rebels a/k/a Terrorists they want.
It's great for corporate profits !!!
Another ironical post from IObamabot from planet Libroid.

Location hidden

#16893 Jun 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wing Wackos support:
- the government illegally torturing, kidnapping, imprisoning, and assassinating civilians and your fellow Americans,
- the government illegally wiretapping phones, and intercepting and collecting Americans' phone records, emails, and texts;
- the government illegally destroying, invading and occupying sovereign nations;
- my God ... the President of the United States actually claims the authority to assassinate you or your children if he decides he wants to..... and you're worried about whether gays can join the rest of us married schmucks.
RWWs actually have the idiotic audacity to claim they're interested in American "values" because they object to Joan marrying Barbara.
Talk about missing the forest for the trees.
Your "American Values" are being destroyed by the extraordinarily Fascist policies you support - whether Bob marries Ted is so insignificant it's not worth consideration.
If you'd been on the Titanic - as the iceberg approached - you'd have been screaming at the top of your lungs that the lookouts should be reassigned to arranging the deck chairs.
Another ironical post from IObamabot from the planet Libroid.

Location hidden

#16894 Jun 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wing Wackos support:
- the government illegally torturing, kidnapping, imprisoning, and assassinating civilians and your fellow Americans,
- the government illegally wiretapping phones, and intercepting and collecting Americans' phone records, emails, and texts;
- the government illegally destroying, invading and occupying sovereign nations;
- my God ... the President of the United States actually claims the authority to assassinate you or your children if he decides he wants to..... and you're worried about whether gays can join the rest of us married schmucks.
RWWs actually have the idiotic audacity to claim they're interested in American "values" because they object to Joan marrying Barbara.
Talk about missing the forest for the trees.
Your "American Values" are being destroyed by the extraordinarily Fascist policies you support - whether Bob marries Ted is so insignificant it's not worth consideration.
If you'd been on the Titanic - as the iceberg approached - you'd have been screaming at the top of your lungs that the lookouts should be reassigned to arranging the deck chairs.
You are just mad because conservatives don't allow union thugs to hold them hostage. Obama has stuck it to you and you know it. You union types had the audacity to ask for exemption from Obamacare. Awwwwww. Too bad. Isn't going to happen.

Location hidden

#16895 Jun 30, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Well make up your mind girl. I'm not a mind reader. ;) If I may ask..... Do you believe Bush lied to the American people to invade Iraq? Yes or no question.*curious*
I believe he had bad(incorrect) intelligence. A president's effectiveness is only as good as the intelligence he receives. Do I agree with the war. No. Do I THINK a majority of Americans supported it at first? Yes. I think we were all so shaken, angry and in shock in regard to 911, we wanted someone to pay for hurting our country. Do I think Bush intentionally lied to the American people? No. I think he depended on his military intelligence. I would HATE to have on my conscience what Bush assuredly has on his. I can't imagine anyone being able to live peacefully with that.

Location hidden

#16896 Jun 30, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck you Fa$$ot.
OMTE!!!!! Stop. You are better than this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And so it starts.............. 3 hr abm22 25
merry christmas and happy new year 12 hr -Buzzard- 5
Merry Christmas from the Family 14 hr Dr_Lecter 14
Marriage Equality gains 2014 20 hr Oleander 5
The Liberal News Gang, and you slam Fox. 21 hr abm22 6
Germany to investigate Bush/Cheney torture Wed Cowards 11
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi Wed Teacher 32
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web