|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Cry over her ignorance,self righthoueness, and cry over the fools who think she would be a good president. I don't know who in the hell your talking about someone from Kentucky? I don't mince words about romney or republicans that's dancing with the DEVIL!
Yew thsure are thsmart.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

danger zone wrote:
Hold on til Holder's gone... It's coming.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/07/ma...
Holder is a worthless liar. He is Obama's buddy, but Obama is going to have to get rid of him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
While Obama focuses on climate change.
http://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/a/#p/...
He HAS to do something to try and distract everyone. He knows those of us with a brain aren't distracted. He's worried about his minions. He has to keep them in lock step behind him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
Anyone besides me notice that the NSA-Snowden media story has become really quiet. Anything that makes Obama look weak or shows him in a bad light is suddenly placed out of sight, so therefore out of mind.
It is a shame that President Obama has so little respect in the world that all these so called countries he said that are working with us, are giving him the finger.
Yeah. Who didn't see THAT coming? He is nothing more than a joke to those leaders. They smile to his face and laugh at him and us behind his back.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder is a worthless liar. He is Obama's buddy, but Obama is going to have to get rid of him.
I like what Thomas Sowell said in his column recently:
"I may be among the few people who want Attorney General Eric Holder to keep his job – at least until the 2014 elections. Holder epitomizes what is wrong with the Obama administration. He is essentially Barack Obama without the charm, so it should be easier for the voters to see through his lies and corruption."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
He just proved that he's either a complete idiot, mentally damaged, or just a huge liar to claim on the record that he is incapable of recalling his own life.
Wait ....
He's a Right Wing Wacko so we know its probably all three.
Reminds me of Obama and Holder when the only answer they come up with when questioned about ANYTHING: DUUUUH, I DON"T KNOW.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
That damn stimulus.... when Right Wing Wackos weren't busy slurping up and demanding more of that money..... they opposed that thing.
They learned that behavior from the Left Wing Lunatics. You know how lazy and entitled they feel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Just a few other little remarks of Dr. Sowell's:

"Someone has referred to Vice President Biden as President Obama’s “impeachment insurance.” Even critics who are totally opposed to Barack Obama’s policies do not want anything to cut short his presidency, with Joe Biden as his successor."

"President Obama’s denial of knowledge about the various scandals in his administration that are starting to come to light suggests that his titles should now include Innocent-Bystander-in-Chief. "

"Although many people have been surprised and disappointed by Barack Obama, it is hard to think of a president whose policies were more predictable from his history, however radically different those policies are from his rhetoric."

"Have you heard any gun control advocate even try to produce hard evidence that tighter gun control laws reduce murder rates? Does anyone seriously believe that people who are prepared to defy the laws against murder are going to obey laws against owning guns or large-capacity magazines?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
"Someone has referred to Vice President Biden as President Obama’s “impeachment insurance.” Even critics who are totally opposed to Barack Obama’s policies do not want anything to cut short his presidency, with Joe Biden as his successor."
"President Obama’s denial of knowledge about the various scandals in his administration that are starting to come to light suggests that his titles should now include Innocent-Bystander-in-Chief. "
"Although many people have been surprised and disappointed by Barack Obama, it is hard to think of a president whose policies were more predictable from his history, however radically different those policies are from his rhetoric."
"Have you heard any gun control advocate even try to produce hard evidence that tighter gun control laws reduce murder rates? Does anyone seriously believe that people who are prepared to defy the laws against murder are going to obey laws against owning guns or large-capacity magazines?"
+++++1 Great post. Some of this made me chuckle. I cannot believe the mess this country is in. It's almost as if we are living in an SNL skit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+++++1 Great post. Some of this made me chuckle. I cannot believe the mess this country is in. It's almost as if we are living in an SNL skit.
Or Twilight Zone.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Hey everyone. This explains Obama's position and attitude rather succinctly. Hey liberals, one of your own used this same source just a few posts ago, so it should pass muster with you.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/ab-stod...
When

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joke's on you.

But Mr Levin is going to keep butting that stump and trying to create the fiction that "progressive" were subjected to just as much scrutiny as the conservative groups. So don't worry, I guess you'll have more idiocy from him to post later.
And if the criteria you want is applied EQUALLY- fine - but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Apparently he is that dense.

I believe the article he quoted said the liberals with the word Progressive in their application received only a 30% scrutiny while any application with Tea Party on it received 100% scrutiny.

And no one can expect any thing other than support from democrats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Well, we(conservatives) knew it was coming. Obamacare is about to hit Hollywood. Seems as if some "shoots" may move out of the country to avoid the costs. Ruh-rho.

When

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
Hey everyone. This explains Obama's position and attitude rather succinctly. Hey liberals, one of your own used this same source just a few posts ago, so it should pass muster with you.

Obama is nothing other than a motivational speaker, and he's good at it. He motivates dummies to vote for him, he motivates his supporters to hang on every word he speaks,(even duh), and he motivated "voters without a clue" to vote for him.

His motivational speeches have made the rounds and people are getting tired of them, especially the informed and smart blacks.(they pick up on jive crap pretty quickly)

One entity not getting tired of him is the liberal media, course they have never had a brain.(just looks and can read a prompter.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a joke...
"more credibility than just another Daily Kos contributer"
Let's see, here's the link to the original article:
WED JUN 26, 2013 AT 11:58 AM PDT
Here's how Darrell Issa manufactured the IRS 'scandal'
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/26/1219...
At this article we will find this information:
The Treasury inspector general (IG) whose report helped drive the IRS targeting controversy says it limited its examination to conservative groups because of a request from House Republicans.
A spokesman for Russell George, Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration, said they were asked by House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.)“to narrowly focus on Tea Party organizations.”
The source of which is clearly referenced as:
IG: Audit of IRS actions limited to Tea Party groups at GOP request
By Bernie Becker - 06/25/13 08:11 PM ET
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domesti...
Which is not "just another Daily Kos contributer"
So, we've got Issa releasing partial transcripts (chery picking), and we've got Issa requesting a narrowly focused investigation (more cherry picking).
And I've got to wonder if you even read the Washington Times article because the last paragraph calls the IGs latest comments into question.
Frankly, all of these groups should receive intense scrutiny cause they're seeking this status in order to shield the identity of their donors. They should be asked to produce what materials they make available, what speeches they made, document their activities in detail, and the 100 other piddling questions.
292 Tea Party Groups
6 Progressive Groups

Yeah, THAT'S fair and balanced. Typical left wing cheating.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

When wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is nothing other than a motivational speaker, and he's good at it. He motivates dummies to vote for him, he motivates his supporters to hang on every word he speaks,(even duh), and he motivated "voters without a clue" to vote for him.
His motivational speeches have made the rounds and people are getting tired of them, especially the informed and smart blacks.(they pick up on jive crap pretty quickly)
One entity not getting tired of him is the liberal media, course they have never had a brain.(just looks and can read a prompter.)
Agree. He specializes in left wing rhetoric as long as it's on a teleprompter. He is an horrendous speaker without that help.
The left wing media is losing any cred it might have had by its constant defense of Obama. Actually, I don't hear nearly as much media Obama-loving as I did during his first term.
When

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Here is a list of the rhino repubs who voted for Immigration.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
billybob

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet these people were GLAD someone had a gun. This is unreal.
http://www.foxsportssouth.com/fox-sports-netw...
A Loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggg gggggg list of people wish someone didn't have a gun. The 3 year old shot in the belly by a teenage robber in Atlanta this week would be just the 1st of many. Funny how you gloss over all the innocent bystanders shot by some nut with a gun who should have never had the damn thing in the first place. But he got it at a gun show, how convenient. But lets not forget the guy is still dead over a pair of shoes, ain't we a great society.
danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
I'm really liking Thomas Sowell.
pink underwear

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know more about Episcopal churches than I. A couple that I am friends with have a gay son and they won't consider attending any other church, but Episcopal because of it. I attended a funeral with them and that particular church is VERY liberal. So perhaps it's a church by church thing, too.
I didn't think it was legal in GA, but it could be next. Atlanta has a HUGE gay community.
Better run and hide, them "gays" are everywhere!!! And they are out to turn the whole world gay!!
Coming soon to a house next to yours, better hide or they will turn you to......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••